Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BT2 Clothing Inquiry

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

BT2 Clothing Inquiry

Post by RussMeyerFan »

In order to give me something to do while trying to wait ever so patiently for the doll to arrive (most likely in early June), I think I will order some outfits.

I am getting a "Winter" with body type 2. I want to go for a "young hipster girl" kind of look but I don't have a lot of money to spend on high end stuff. Can someone with knowledge of this doll / body type please be so kind as to give me some insights on the questions below?

- From what I have read, she can wear a 32 B cup bra?

- Is the Boy Toy recommendation of size 5 shoes accurate?

- Is XS the best size for t-shirts?

- Would it be possible to dress her in a blouse like the one in the link below?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L1YYQK/ref ... 95QJ&psc=1

- What about a skirt like this?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PBPNROK/ref ... D7UW&psc=1

Whatever clothing I buy will definitely be washed multiple times to reduce the possibility of stains.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: BT2 Clothing Inquiry

Post by RaDiv »

I hope the wait won't be too painfull for you. Winter face on B2 is a killer combination.

-The last bra I bought for my B2 was a 30E. 32B sounds a bit small if you ask me. Don't waste money on padded or push-up bras as doll breasts are very different from real breasts. It looks awkward too.
-Size 5 shoes are pretty accurate.
-XS should be fine for tees, and other clothes.
-That blouse, and skirt should be possible to get on. Shirts and blouses are easy to put on, just watch her fingers.

Last but not least, a little teaser :)
IMG_9946c.jpg
IMG_9946c.jpg (57.74 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
She told me to come but I was already there

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

I have a melody (posted for sale in the for sale section). I have found xs or xxs is the way to go with dresses and skirts. smalls are too big. Shoe size 5 works and that's what's in the picture. I went with a size 6 tennis shoe just to be safe and not crush her foot.
more pics: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=61617
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 1963 times

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

A lot of BT owners have luck at Target (in store and online) amiclubwear.com and yandy.com

RaDiv is correct no need for pushups, padded etc. I actually like the bralettes the best as they slip on easily and serve the purpose of boob coverage and look sexy. I found nice wireless bras on Amazon, they are lightly padded so they don't look too bad but not a good as I'd like but WTF? they usually covered by a top or a dress. I prefer sheer and lace ones but the 6 only put me out $16. I just wont buy more so they are there as back ups or to share with other doll owners. They don;t look bad on Marina either and she's a 34 (PIB Bathing Beauty). That's why the straps are adjustable.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SAG ... UTF8&psc=1

Depending on the actual item, 32B-32E are going to fit your BT. It's trial and error. I was able to get 2 NWT Victoria secret sport strap bralettes at yard sale for a steal. They are 32A and actually look really hot on Tasha. So you just never know until you have the item in your hands and some times on the doll. I attached a pic. The shorts are a size 1 which I needed to get over her hips, where they sit. Their shapely tushes make getting pants on an interesting experience.

Keep to XS and XXS if yo can find it for sure. Tasha swims in anything over a size 1. I find XS to be the benchmark. Make sure you have stuff that either has a stretch/give to it, buttons or a zipper. Tight/snug slip on stuff is a pain to get on and off. You do all the work, your doll can;t help.

And you can get some women's knee highs - but they are thigh highs on the BT... :wink:
Attachments
IMG_1139.jpg
IMG_1139.jpg (358.11 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Thanks for the additional insights.

I already ordered some size small shirts from Forever 21 and they look incredibly small so I hope they fit. If not, luckily they were cheap.

I imagine getting the right bra size will be the biggest nightmare (it seems like a problem for real girls too. One of my exes had very nice C size breasts but she never had a bra that properly "hugged" them). I have a 34 C ready to try but it seems like that might be too small based on what I have read.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

RussMeyerFan wrote:Thanks for the additional insights.

I already ordered some size small shirts from Forever 21 and they look incredibly small so I hope they fit. If not, luckily they were cheap.
I got a "small" red tank top from Talbots (Marina is wearing it in a few pics) It was too big for her and REALLY big on Tasha so I gave it to my wife who wears a medium and it isn't tight on her. I have other smalls that fit Tasha great. Go figure.

RussMeyerFan wrote:I imagine getting the right bra size will be the biggest nightmare (it seems like a problem for real girls too. One of my exes had very nice C size breasts but she never had a bra that properly "hugged" them). I have a 34 C ready to try but it seems like that might be too small based on what I have read.

You might appreciate Karpos' thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=60950
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS