Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Courtney is a big girl now!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Courtney is a big girl now!

Post by dodgeman »

Hello Sweet Courtney, You are 6 and you look as beautiful as ever Sweetheart! :angel: I enjoyed meeting you in person with your sisters, Dawn and Erica last year and look forward to seeing you again this year too! I know you will love to meet my little Tina at the doll meet in May, she is one of your BoyToy sisters too! :mrgreen:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

dodgeman wrote:Hello Sweet Courtney, You are 6 and you look as beautiful as ever Sweetheart! :angel: I enjoyed meeting you in person with your sisters, Dawn and Erica last year and look forward to seeing you again this year too! I know you will love to meet my little Tina at the doll meet in May, she is one of your BoyToy sisters too! :mrgreen:
Thanks dodgeman :D Last year was a lot of fun and I am certain this one will be no exception!The Girls are anxious to meet your additions and Tina If I can steal Olivia away from The Den long enough to take some shots of all the different Boy Toy's produced through the years! :whistle: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey Deerman, Lexi has expressed that she feels her BT cousin Courtney looks lovely and would like to share some fashion tips...she has her heart set on the cameo look from the early 19th century...and felt that Courtney could captue this look as she is uncertain that she can :? In the mean time I will keep an eye out 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

deerman wrote:
310smokeme wrote:Happy birthday courtney! Contrats on six years together Deerman ! Courtney looks great. Just remember where the heat is packed... We don't want any accidents!
Thanks Smoke.I hops Dani is recuperating :D

Thanks for asking Deerman. Dani is still waiting.... Damn that Canadian Health Care System.... And I do mean that literally..... Well.. at times.... I will post pics when she is ready..

This is about your Courtney... What a Sweetie!!! All the best My friend!!!

Smoke!
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hey Deerman, Lexi has expressed that she feels her BT cousin Courtney looks lovely and would like to share some fashion tips...she has her heart set on the cameo look from the early 19th century...and felt that Courtney could captue this look as she is uncertain that she can :? In the mean time I will keep an eye out 8)
Tell that cute little Lexi not to worry! :D A wig and a vintage dress can change everything, I will see what I can find. :wink:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

310smokeme wrote:
deerman wrote:
310smokeme wrote:Happy birthday courtney! Contrats on six years together Deerman ! Courtney looks great. Just remember where the heat is packed... We don't want any accidents!
Thanks Smoke.I hops Dani is recuperating :D

Thanks for asking Deerman. Dani is still waiting.... Damn that Canadian Health Care System.... And I do mean that literally..... Well.. at times.... I will post pics when she is ready..

This is about your Courtney... What a Sweetie!!! All the best My friend!!!

Smoke!
Courtney thanks you and sends you kisses! :wink:

phlox000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by phlox000 »

loove the pics! happy birthday courtney!!!!

INFORMATIONS