Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

So I bought a doll...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: So I bought a doll...

Post by Mr G »

Thanks guys!

eltoro79, those are here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHI ... UTF8&psc=1 I got size 5 but still a little loose.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Mr G wrote:Musing...
In-The-Mood.jpg
In-The-Mood_Closeup.jpg

Gyaaahh!! this is a great photo!!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Mr G wrote:Thanks guys!

eltoro79, those are here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHI ... UTF8&psc=1 I got size 5 but still a little loose.
Yea I like that shoe brand myself. They seem to make some nice stuff that's cheap. I have gotten Vani about three sets of their boots including some very sexy thigh high (or on her almost crotch high) F*** me boots that arrived today. :D
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

eltoro79
Former Member

Post by eltoro79 »

Those are awesome heels! BT feet can be a little too small, sometimes I wish their feet would be 6 or even 5.5. When I find a great pair of heels, usually they are 6 and above, but good thing is that if you look around, you can still find some sexy heels! Check these heels out, they are coming tomorrow and I will take some pictures with Jessica wearing them! I ordered size 6 because reviews have been saying to order one size up since they felt small. We will see! lol http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027V ... UTF8&psc=1

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

eltoro79 wrote:Those are awesome heels! BT feet can be a little too small, sometimes I wish their feet would be 6 or even 5.5. When I find a great pair of heels, usually they are 6 and above, but good thing is that if you look around, you can still find some sexy heels! Check these heels out, they are coming tomorrow and I will take some pictures with Jessica wearing them! I ordered size 6 because reviews have been saying to order one size up since they felt small. We will see! lol http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027V ... UTF8&psc=1
Oh my... pumps! Can't wait to see!

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

oh wow those are some nice pumps

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Hiya babe! You look delectable!

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

Oh goodness! I messed up Phoebe pretty badly. And this is after I washed that damn dress 3 times. :crying:

So she covered her eyes, made a face and does not want to talk to me or anybody else.

I did not attach the image within the message body so you would not get scared right away.

So close your eyes and click here

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

:eeek: :crying: :( :cry:
I'm so sorry for Phoebe & you. I have not had anything like this happen to my Azure (yet :( ) but from what I've read on this forum the stain will fade away.

Phoebe is going to need your support to get through this. She has Azure's and mine. Azure would really love to be able to give Phoebe a hug right now.

We're here for the both of you.

Azure & 0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sorry to see the stain damage. Don't worry it should go away in time. I have read a good tip is to test new cloths by touching it on the top of their heads.

Or maybe a *cough* no longer needed smaller silicon sleeve toy could be tested against the fabrics.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

0osik wrote::eeek: :crying: :( :cry:
I'm so sorry for Phoebe & you. I have not had anything like this happen to my Azure (yet :( ) but from what I've read on this forum the stain will fade away.

Phoebe is going to need your support to get through this. She has Azure's and mine. Azure would really love to be able to give Phoebe a hug right now.

We're here for the both of you.

Azure & 0osik
She has mine and my Karpos's as well. :crying: :crying:

Tell her that we still think she is absolutely gorgeous and not to worry about a stain that will go away. She is still one of the most beautiful girls here with or without a little extra bodypaint.

Tell her I wished I lived close to her so I could visit her and just snuggle with her so she feels better. Nothing more than that, I just want her to know she is loved no matter what.

She is a special friend and I just want to hold her and let her cry it out so she feels better.

You did your best to try and avoid this Mr. G so don't feel bad. She will soon forgive you and will need all your love and support. Just go to her and place your hand on her shoulder and let her draw strength through your presence and love.

Take care,
-V
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hey G,

A suggestion for you and Phoebe, Pat (the guy who runs PIB) told me that they pretty much bathe PIB's in acetone (fingernail polish remover) as a cleaning agent. You might try acetone in a soft cloth and gently apply it to her stained areas to see if it can reduce the stain. (Note: for anybody else reading this Phoebe is a Silicone not a TPE doll so acetone won't dissolve her)

Don't rub too hard or you risk damaging her skin via friction but hopefully it will reduce the length of her staining. Also make sure that the room is well ventilated as acetone is toxic if you breathe too much of it in. If you start to feel lightheaded stop and leave the room. Also you will need to constantly add new liquid to the cloth as acetone evaporates extremely quickly (which is why it works so well as a cleaner). Try a small spot on top of her head where he wig covers her to double check that acetone doesn't hurt Abyss's formula but it shouldn't as Silicone is a non-reactive substance unlike TPE.

Hope this gets her back to her unstained glory faster. But tell her I agree with Vani in that she is still just as breathtaking despite the extra coloring.

Good luck mate, and like Vani said, just hold her, she is feeling vulnerable right now and the best thing for her is to know she is still loved and appreciated.
-karpos

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Oh no!

That happened to Sheeana, but as said it does fade over time and a few gentle cleanings
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Mr. G and Phoebe you both have Tasha's and my support. Tasha sends lots of hugs to said she'll PM Phoebe to tell her she is just as lovely as ever, and her "Purple Sky Tattoo" is really kind of sexy, so to have fun with it. :wink: :wink: Tasha has a birth mark on most of her left palm that looks like a scar. She also has a white scar on her pinky when her knuckle poked through. Tasha was a little self-conscious about it when we first got together, but I assured her, that is was something that makes her unique and even more beautiful.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace pics thanks Mr G :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Phoebe's a stunning girl. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS