dollstudio.org

Unboxing Sanhui 65 aka 1AM TC1302 aka Dominique

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Unboxing Sanhui 65 aka 1AM TC1302 aka Dominique

Post by Dollstudio »

Today I'll continue our unboxing series with another silicone doll: Sanhui 65, also known as 1AM TC1302 and Dominique.

This is a miniature doll, roughly in 1/3 scale. It's a similar size like WM Dolls 65 (65 cm) or Lovely Doll's non-sex SFD Anime series. Danny Choo's Smart Doll Mirai Suenaga is in this size range, as well.

As usual, the doll comes in a small carton:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4210.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4210.JPG (131.71 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
The box is well padded:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4211.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4211.JPG (125.11 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
When removing the protective foam, a sexy body shows up:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4215.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4215.JPG (114.14 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
1AM TC1302 is available with two different head sculpts; this is face 2.

Also there are three different body styles. This is body 3 with small breasts:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4216.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4216.JPG (98.01 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
She has a rear as well:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4213.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4213.JPG (136.89 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
The butt is nicely shaped, she has long legs.

In front of the picture is the scope of supply: A small plastic enema, a wig, and a dress. That's it.

The vulva is sculpted nicely. There is some body painting:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4219.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4219.JPG (108.65 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
The body has a skeleton, but the fingers have no wires:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4223.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4223.JPG (88.83 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
The level of details is better than in WM Dolls 65 miniature; also this doll doesn't smell much, but she is quite oily.

The range of movements is OK. No reason for excitement, but quite OK for a doll of this size and price:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4225.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4225.JPG (175.74 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Did I say she had a nice level of details? :-)
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4226.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4226.JPG (78.8 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Now the verdict. This doll has the softest silicone I've ever touched. It is just unbelievably soft and I can not distinguish it's softness from TPE.

But the incredible softness might have a downside, as well: The unboxed doll had two "bitemarks". I have no idea where they come from, but this super-soft silicone seems more delicate than normal silicones:
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4224.JPG
dollstudio-unboxing-sanhui-65-4224.JPG (56.13 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Overall, I really like this doll. Her body is well sculpted and she looks amazingly sexy. As all other 1/3 scale dolls, this one is not the perfect sex toy; she is just too small for this. But it will be OK for occasional vaginal sex, if you use lots of lube and are not too big. Obviously, this doll does not have an anal or oral cavitiy, she's just too small for that.

I'd recommend this doll especially for those who prefer silicone and cuddle with their dolls. She's just perfect for that.

That's it for today. Have a great weekend!

-Ira
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS