www.ordoll.com

Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Asterix

Re: Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

Post by Asterix »

She looks great Alex !
The visual of her V&A is improved.
I just wunder how missionary of this doll is compared to the old one ?

Regards
Asterix

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Very impressive. Thanks for your contributions as always, Alex. This new model is exceptional!

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

So from now on will all dolls ordered from OR dolls be the new B-cup body? Also do the Sara and Rose models share the same bodies?

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

majorperv wrote:Hi Alex, thanks for the lovely photos! Is there any chance ORDoll will make these new changes (V & A position and skeleton/back flexibility) on the original big breast Sara?

edit: What head is that on the big 156cm in these photos? She has closed eyes?
nemo wrote:
alex77 wrote: At this instance, I think this is a perfect figure. To my opinion, anything slimmer might looks more like a malnourished poor lady. But, why not, will continue to hunt for further improvements probably on the next dolls for OR or WM :thumbs_up: I love it and its fun :whistle:
I agree - the figure is fantastic! And it is quite light for its height. However, I'd still prefer an even lighter TPE doll, so I'm hoping OR will go a bit further along that road. Every kg counts! If anyone can make a lighter, but not too short (say 140-150cm and 22-24 kg with head) TPE doll it has to be OR.

Love the head with closed eyes! Is it new from OR?
nofingers4u wrote:So from now on will all dolls ordered from OR dolls be the new B-cup body? Also do the Sara and Rose models share the same bodies?
Yes, these changes of V&A, thickening shoulder etc will be incorporated into big bust 156 model as well.

Sara and Rose models share theses two bodies

About this closed eyes, its mine :whistle: I paid for cost of mold when they made the open eye. But if you guys love her too, I don't mine to transfer the right to OR for sales. Wondering if she is been loved in general? :D

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

mudpaw wrote:Alex77 great photos.
It is very interesting you lowered the vagina and anal placement on this doll. Plus you added the bendable waist. This may address some of the complaints regarding sexual function. The new breast size looks good and the overall look of the body looks very natural.
I do have one concern about the new waist design, in other dolls that have waist like this the weight is imbalanced. The dolls weight shifts unexpectedly when having the doll on top because of its flexibility.
Anyway thank you for sharing.
This depends on if you opts for loose or hard waist joint. My Sara is loose waist joint model and yes, she will tumble onto you when imbalanced. After months of handling Sara, I learn my way to control her when she's on top, no problem. I find that loose waist joint enhanced love play. I can change her position and angles in split seconds without much trouble.

This slim 156 came with hard joint but I find her too hard to bend with. She's good for photography though. Comparatively, I still prefer my Sara's loose waist joint. And so, when asked if I could release her to their urgent customer, I agreed immediately. But poor me, my dearest still on her way :(

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Asterix wrote:She looks great Alex !
The visual of her V&A is improved.
I just wunder how missionary of this doll is compared to the old one ?

Regards
Asterix
My lady is still on her way, yet to reach home :(

But, prior designing this lady, I had tried my Sara's rear opening on missionary and it was fantastic. And this model's Vag is as where anus of my Sara is.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

FAP! FAP! FAP!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Damn..... That back arch is making me want to opt for 156cm over the 125cm I was planning to get.

But 156cm has all these nice things, but doesn't support the 125cm face I want :(

Will you guys ever make a smaller doll with these improvements? 140cm with head #21 would be just right for me... I've decided to opt for a slightly larger body so my doll can fit sexier female clothes than my 130cm fabric doll.

Anyway, that's just wishful thinking. I have a feeling that's asking for too much.

But now I'm wondering if I should continue to hold off getting a doll right now to see what other improvements you guys will make next... It's a catch 22. Buy a doll now and miss out on great things later.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I might have to cancel my $3,000 dollar trip to japan.... I can't wait any longer to have this doll!!

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

alex77 wrote:
siliken wrote:Wow fantastic photos Alex thanks for sharing! I wish more mfrs would do more high res comparison shots like this :thumbs_up: I agree, the privates are a big improvement. I would've like to see a tighter ass and thighs, to match the smaller chest. Perhaps you'll do that on the next release :whistle:
My pleasure :)

At this instance, I think this is a perfect figure. To my opinion, anything slimmer might looks more like a malnourished poor lady. But, why not, will continue to hunt for further improvements probably on the next dolls for OR or WM :thumbs_up: I love it and its fun :whistle:
Thanks alex77, between you and a company like ORdolls, there will be no shortage of beautiful dolls to come

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I would love to have the new body, with the Sara head, but I could ONLY let my Sarah go to someone who cares about dolls and would take care of MY Sarah.

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xcentrik »

alex77 wrote:I requested from OR that I wish to introduce this new B+cup 156 Sara on their behalf for the reason that I believe no one is better understanding of this body than myself and their sculptor (of course :) ).
can the wm dolls bend back when on all four or this feature only for OR dolls?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Very nice positions!!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Every 2 weeks I get a few % closer to having the the money for a doll but dang I'm no closer on deciding on which lady I want???

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Very nice pictures , ("I LOVE THE WAY THE BACK CAN ARCH !) very sexy !! , nice comparison pictures , done the right way .

INFORMATIONS