exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Mikayla (DS168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Mikayla (DS168+)

Post by Nova-I »

Hey Everyone,

Last Friday night while all the ladies were off having a girls night out. I decided to have a nice relaxing evening alone watching movies. Shortly after getting into the movie Chappie. I started to crave some munchies. I then put the movie on hold and went into the Kitchen to pop some popcorn. Once I had everything I needed to enjoy the rest of the movie. I then made my way back into the living-room which was barley lit by the TV. As I got close to the couch my attention was instantly drawn to a dark silhouette close to where I was just sitting. 8O Since I knew there should have been no body in the house but me. I could only stand there frozen by the appearance of this silhouette. My heart began to race and my limbs started to shake. The bowl of popcorn that was in my hands was now on the floor at my feet. With a tremble in my voice I began to ask if anyone was there. As I got no response, I slowly reached up to turn on the lights. Once the room became fully illuminated I quickly noticed that the silhouette was nothing more than a pile of the girls laundry on the couch. After my blood pressure became normal again. I went and got the broom & dust pan out of the closet and swept up all of the popcorn witch had been dropped. After I was done picking up the mess. I made my way back into the kitchen to pop some more popcorn. With a fresh bowl in hand, I then went back into the living room and lowered the lights once again for the movie.

Just as I was getting ready to push the play button on the remote. I heard one of the doors in the back open and then close. After listening for a minute or two and hearing nothing. I began to think that I was just hearing things. Then all of a sudden the bathroom toilet flushed and that same door opened and then closed again. :eeek: It was at that moment my heart started to race again. All I could think about was: "Who in the f**k was in my house". Now I knew all the ladies were out having a great time. So it couldn't have been one of them them. My immediate thoughts were: "Oh man! I hope this freaking house isn't haunted! ". Once I gained enough courage to go investigate. I then made my way down the the hallway to the bathroom door. As I slowly crept opened the bathroom door and peeked inside. I asked with the same trembled tone "if there was anyone in there". When I got no answer again, I reached up and flipped the lights on and saw that the bathroom was complete vacant. I then turned and headed back into the dark hallway.

As I was now facing my bedroom door. I reached for the door knob to open. Then suddenly the door just swung opened. My heart at this point was about ready to jump out of my chest. When I heard a familiar voice say: "Nova is that you?". Almost instantly the bedroom lit up as the lights came on. I saw Mikayla standing just in front of me! She was near the doorway trembling in this cutie little pink teddy with red heart polka-dots all over it. The teddy seemed to have a tie in the front which lifted the bottom part exposing her panties. She was also wearing light pink matching stocking to go along with the outfit. While looking at her, The fear almost instantly turned into arousal. However my heart continued to race as I was quite excited over this beauty standing before me. Well apparently Mikayla was hoping to get some alone time with me. So she decided to stay home. However she thought she had missed her chance when she looked down the hallway and thought no one was home. She just assumed that I had gone out with the group. She mentioned that she peeked out a few times when ever she heard something. But every time she looked the house just seemed to be dark and vacant. She also thought she could hear the TV a few times. But just assumed it was all in her mind. After assuming that she was completely alone. She just decided to pass the time by taking a nap. She had actually been asleep for a while when she was awoken be another noise. She then poked her head out once more. But again saw nothing. Before climbing back into bed, she went across the hallway to use the bathroom. Once she returned back into the bedroom. She mentioned that she had just laid down and closed her eyes. When all of a sudden she heard the bathroom door creep open and heard someone's voice. At that point she started to become terrified. She slowly got out of bed to investigate what the noise was. When she opened the door she could see the silhouette of a human form. She then turned on the lights and saw that it was me. Poor thing looked scared to to death. I then went up and put my arms around her trembling body and held her close. As she looked into my eyes she said "Oh Nova I'm so glad it's you". I thought I was all alone. But I'm glad you are here with me. I told her that I was also really glad to see her too. And she had given me quite a freight as well. I mention to her that I was actually getting a little lonely myself. And was very happy to be in her company. For the rest of the evening we decided to spend it together. We ended up doing a photo shoot of her in that cute little pink outfit. After that, we then snuggled with each other on the bed and we watched the movie Chappie... :D Oh by the way, YES! There was lots of spooning during the movie. We spooned ice cream from a bowl! Geeze, what did you all think I meant!!!!! :whistle: Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, THE PIC'S! So without further delay here is Mikayla in that cutie little pink teddy! Enjoy!!!!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Mikayla here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... album=1261

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Thanks for the new pictures Nova! Your pictures of Mikayla and Sarah are among my absolute favorites on TDF.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Woah dude, you had my heart racing just reading that. I didn't know where you were going with it. Cool. If only real intruders looked like Mikayla they wouldn't be so much of a problem. Yeah!

So, popcorn, icecream and anything else sweet you may have had sounds like a good night in to me. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

deadpringle wrote:Thanks for the new pictures Nova! Your pictures of Mikayla and Sarah are among my absolute favorites on TDF.
Thanks for the very nice complement Deadpringle! Oh by the way you very welcome! I'm hopping to have much more pic's of Mikayla in the near future. :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh Mikayla, you look frighteningly hot, no wonder the ice cream melted on the spoon. :wink: Great pics, Nova, keep on cuddling with this sweetheart. :thumbs_up:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:Woah dude, you had my heart racing just reading that. I didn't know where you were going with it. Cool. If only real intruders looked like Mikayla they wouldn't be so much of a problem. Yeah!

So, popcorn, icecream and anything else sweet you may have had sounds like a good night in to me. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

DM
Thanks DM! Glad to hear that this little story kept you at the edge of your seat. To be honest, I actually wan't sure where this story was going myself. I'm just glad there was a happy ending with spooning, ice cream and popcorn.... :lol: Anyways I like your thinking! Real sexy intruders like Mikayla? Now that sounds like my kind of dangerous!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Mikayla, you look frighteningly hot, no wonder the ice cream melted on the spoon. :wink: Great pics, Nova, keep on cuddling with this sweetheart. :thumbs_up:
Chris
Thanks Chris! Yeah spooning ice cream with her was a hot topic. :whistle: You should see what she can do with whip cream and cherries 8O :twisted:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Okay, I'm thinking I'm pretty much dead set on getting my 168cm+ in dark skin tone when the time comes!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

OMG Nova ... you had my heart racing and I was about to jump outta my seat while I was reading your story! DAMN Dude ... I was on the edge of my seat feeling totally scared! I am soooo glad it had a happy ending! WHEW!! Good one Buddy!!

Mikayla's photos are superb! Love her sexy pink outfit and her poses are nice and seductive and tasteful! Very nice setup and very well done!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

deadpringle wrote:Okay, I'm thinking I'm pretty much dead set on getting my 168cm+ in dark skin tone when the time comes!
You will not be disappointed my friend! Before I placed the order for my 168+. I was pretty set on the light pink skin tone. Until the moment I saw Von_Shreadhead's Nina. And how beautiful she looks with the dark skin tone. From that point on I was also dead set on Mikayla/Sarah having the brown skin tone. And to this day I am still completely happy with my decision!

Nova

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Great Mikayla pix Nova!

Smokin hot...!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:OMG Nova ... you had my heart racing and I was about to jump outta my seat while I was reading your story! DAMN Dude ... I was on the edge of my seat feeling totally scared! I am soooo glad it had a happy ending! WHEW!! Good one Buddy!!

Mikayla's photos are superb! Love her sexy pink outfit and her poses are nice and seductive and tasteful! Very nice setup and very well done!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Thanks for the nice complements buddy! I'm really glad that you got some excitement out of that little suspenseful story. LOL! :twisted: I actually had a good time writing it. :D

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

Some guys have all the luck in the world :P

Nova I rules!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

ricekingforever wrote:Some guys have all the luck in the world :P

Nova I rules!
:whistle: Thank you? :whistle:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey All,

It's been over five years since I've been on a cruise. And decided to book one to Alaska a few weeks ago. Well low and behold, I just recently found out who's going to be the captain on that cruise. Yup! You guessed it. It's My absolutely gorgeous silicone girlfriend Mikayla. Mini was so excited when she found out that I was going to be a passenger on her ship. This weekend she jumped into her uniform and gave me a taste of the service I should expect on board. Well, I know I'll be getting lots of attention from my captain this cruise. And it looks like I'll be spending lots of time in the captain's quarters. :D Hmm, I know it's called the mile high club on a plane. But no idea what its called at sea. Possibly the high seas club. :whistle: All I know is Mini and I are going rock this ship..... Oh by the way, just in case you are confused about who Mini is. Well that's Mikayla's nick name. She's my little Mini.... :D Anyways, Mini (Mikayla) wanted me to share these sexy pic's of her in uniform.

Mini: Enjoy! And Welcome Aboard!

The sea breeze kept blowing Mini's skirt up. LOL! But I think she liked me checking her out! Only wish those panties blew off too... :whistle:

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Mikayla here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... album=1261

INFORMATIONS