www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New Latex doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

von_Shredhead it only took me about two or three days at the most , of course being nearer now to a holiday it may take longer for others now to hear from them . I did mention to them about the youtube and procedure of how they dip the molded body into the vat of latex material and how they pull the skin off the mold I mentioned if they was interested and wrote back I could send them a youtube link to it , I mentioned it was the French poupee doll .
They haven't wrote back yet this last time , maybe they looked it up their selves on youtube? or just haven't had time because of the holidays as I mentioned .
I did mention for what it was worth that if they was able to create a dipped doll from this that it would probably sell a lot better then just the seamed one they have now . (MAYBE IF MORE PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM ASK FOR A DIPPED LATEX DOLL , THEY MAY TRY TO DO IT?) they did send me back before pics of the seamed latex doll (the one that was showed on here ) and asked me if this was the doll I was talking about and I wrote back and told them yes and what I mentioned earlier that I wrote back to them ! :D

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Thanks TT!! It has only been 3 working days since I sent them an email, and with the holidays, I think you are correct, they are probably quite busy with family and friends and holiday preparations. Actually I do not mind the seams showing as long as they are not overly distracting when "using" the doll. The 3 plugs on the neck can easily be hidden with a wig, so not an issue with me either. I would like to see the latex being used in a much thicker gauge though ... that is what made Letha so awesome ... she was not really "balloon like" as the French Poupees are ... much more firm with a great "bounce back" and nearly indestructible. Always a good ride and tons o fun!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

I like it! The seams can be covered with a spandex suite or lingerie. Asking this company to dip a latex doll is futile as it is an entirely different process and would take a huge investment. Not saying they won't; just not likely. I applaud them for taking on the project. If they aren't too expensive I would buy one.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

@TimeTraveler - FYI : I received a reply early this morning from Catfish Latex. Fired back some questions and concerns. Will await answers.
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey maybe2fast4u , we like futile things lol !! :wink: anything is worth a try . I still think that a spandex full body suit could be put on it and coated with a latex , after all they sell the same thing on ebay , I have found them , but so far not in a tan skin color , I am asking various ones if they will sell any a skin color . maybe i'll run across someone yet!
By the way if enough people write and express and interest in something even a tan skinned spandex full body suit some company may make it and sell it , same maybe with the new letha doll.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Posted some pictures in the doll album.
There are a couple of interesting features of this doll.
The latex labia and the inflatable breasts.

IMG_3264 (600x800).jpg
IMG_3264 (600x800).jpg (251.06 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
IMG_3265 (800x600).jpg
IMG_3265 (800x600).jpg (280.17 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
IMG_3266 (800x600).jpg
IMG_3266 (800x600).jpg (273.57 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
<em>I know the good artist</em>

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

interesting pics , any of the complete backside , hows the butt shape , I suppose they really have no defined butt crack .
I am also wondering how wound the neck width is , as to where if a person could put a doll head ( another on this body. and of course the price , I wasn't told the price on this doll . anyone know how much they want for it?

also is it just me or the angle of the face the nose looks very small . also wonder if the doll can be gotten without their make up job , which is bad looking to me , I would rather put my own stuff on it . including gluing on fake eyes.

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi,

i see that this doll is glued professional, good work and worth the price that she will have.
Sticking technic is very different from dipping, people who stick catsuits and other things to wear have a big table and some small tools,
thats enough to make a good work, dipping means you need a whole industrial plant. Sometimes they dipp smaller parts but a complete doll is very big, they would need a big investment. Have a look to Domax, he has 20 molds and a dipping tank with 1500liter latex. The bad quality is the result that the dolls are too cheap. A letha was from the beginning...much too cheap. Thats why we have just Domax left, also the chinese producer gave up. First of all we user of these dolls must know the difference to the vinyl dolls and accept that latexdolls must cost much more than vinyl dolls. We say inflatable is inflatable and a latex doll is woth not more than a vinyl doll, thats the main opinion. Thats the problem. If we woud pay the real worth of latexdolls we would get them from new producers.

F.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

make your own latex doll at half the price or less
http://theinnbetween.net/baroness.html
flesh color latex is available http://www.liquidlatex.com/liquidlatex4.html

all diy links here/// includes where to buy all that you need ..
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58292

buy the flesh color latex and paint this suit and you have a latex doll...
Flesh-Color-Lycra-Spandex-Suit.png
Flesh-Color-Lycra-Spandex-Suit.png (267.56 KiB) Viewed 3258 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

this was a way I had mentioned a long time ago , I thought it would work because of the material , I had thought a person could stuff the outfit with fiberfill (alot ) getting the right shape a person wanted then cover the outfit with latex coating and let dry .
I still believe this to be the best way (if) a suitable latex doll can't be bought , after seeing the re make of a the letha doll depending on it's cost and of course the seams how raised they are this would also make a good doll to cover with a latex to create a smooth skin look and of course already has larger breast . I haven't as of yet found out the cost on the new latex re make of the letha doll .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I have wrote and asked some more questions about the re make of the letha doll , including for more pics and the cost , if it has a anus entry to , bra size of breast , etc. so if they write me back again I will post anything I find out . :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am thinking that maybe a person could buy the spandex suit fiberfill or whatever and use some half cut inflatable ball and coat it with a glue to stick it in the desired spot on the inside of the spandex body to stay in place (this would form the breast better to ) then cover with latex . :) I also think that some whiter latex could be used to also create a white tan line on a tan body.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

timetraveler1 wrote:I am thinking that maybe a person could buy the spandex suit fiberfill or whatever and use some half cut inflatable ball and coat it with a glue to stick it in the desired spot on the inside of the spandex body to stay in place (this would form the breast better to ) then cover with latex . :) I also think that some whiter latex could be used to also create a white tan line on a tan body.
I think you are over thinking my idea.. it would be way less difficult with better results if you just pin (safety pin or sew) the spandex suit to the center of the bra and pin to thong of your model to get the cleavage for breasts and butt. The model is wearing thong and bra underneath the spandex suit.

Use your wife or girlfriend or mannequin as the model and you are ready to paint on the 2 or 3 coats of latex ... total costs would be $50 and you are done with your latex doll :!:

DIY Links
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58292

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I never thought of doing it that way with a bra and thong , that's a pretty good idea especially if on the inside to hopefully keep from causing to much lines when coating on the outside .
now back to this thread , I did here from the catfish company and they did answer some of my questions , they sent me a back view of the doll, I never got a side view so I still can't see if the butt is flat or actually has a buns round shape to it (which of course would be better .

heres their reply back and the picture they sent me .

Hi ***********,

For this doll, the thickness is 1mm and our price is USD259, shipping is USD49 by DHL, we are located in China.

Please refer attachment for the back photo, it is with anal sheath too, but I am a bit afraid our vagina sheath & anal sheath is a bit different with common inflatable doll as this is our first time to make this item...

And as we are in New Year holiday now, so can you agree I update the neck & breasts size to you on 4th Jan?

Best regards,
Helena
Latex Catfish
http://www.latexcatfish.com

I AM UNSURE WHAT THEY MEAN BY VAGINA SHEATH AND ANAL SHEATH ??? ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN ?

ALSO WHERE THEY WROTE " can you agree I update the neck & breasts size to you on 4th Jan?"
THEY MUST BE TALKING ABOUT WHERE I ASKED THE ROUND DIAMETER OF THE NECK ( I WAS WONDERING TO SEE IF ANOTHER DOLL HEAD COULD BE USED ON THE BODY . ) I also asked the breast bra size out of curiosity , they must think I wanted bigger ? breast ? and are talking about they could modify the neck and breast size ? that's all I can figure .
So apparently the price as is is going to be 249.00 and then another 49.00 for dhl shipping , so price is almost 300.00 dollars total , that's what I found out.
I wish it could have been a little cheaper but that's the way it goes I guess.
Attachments
back view of doll.jpg
back view of doll.jpg (30.77 KiB) Viewed 3188 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

timetraveler1 wrote:I AM UNSURE WHAT THEY MEAN BY VAGINA SHEATH AND ANAL SHEATH ??? ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN ?
These are the "tubes/pouches" used for the vag and anus openings.
timetraveler1 wrote:So apparently the price as is is going to be 249.00 and then another 49.00 for dhl shipping , so price is almost 300.00 dollars total , that's what I found out.
I wish it could have been a little cheaper but that's the way it goes I guess.
Price sounds about right for a custom latex doll ... actually not too bad.

Remember, this is a doll in its very early stages of design, basically in prototype stage. I'm sure there will be incremental improvements as this project progresses.

Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS