realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by rlsham »

some have tried hand trucks or a wheel chair

BijReb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BijReb »

Howdy, just joining in this new adventure, still looking for that 1st perfect doll. Got a few in mind, but figured i'd jump on here to get acquainted in the meantime. :)

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Greetings from the UK.

I'm a fairly recent member (113 posts) and I'm a professional carpenter. The username 'Chippyminton' is used in homage to a delightful late-1960's UK children's show called 'Trumpton'. It was a super-early stop-frame 'claymation' production full of innocence. I still watch the YouTube captures to this very day. In the UK, the word 'chippy' is used as a slang term for a carpenter, and Chippy Minton was the show's resident woodworker, complete with hat, necktie, jacket and apron;

robert-harrop-camberwick-green-cgs11_360_12f96a914408b57c244fb2abb3617897.jpg
robert-harrop-camberwick-green-cgs11_360_12f96a914408b57c244fb2abb3617897.jpg (103.64 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

Until I found this forum I thought I was weird - like some kind of sad loser. Being here has made me realise just how normal I actually am. It's a great community and |I feel priveleged to be a part of it.

Best wishes.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Hello all,

I'm a new member, and wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself. My handle is derived from a long-time hobby of mine (electronic music composition).

I remember watching an HBO special about 25 years ago that featured "Real Dolls", and was fascinated by the idea of owning one.

Fast-forward many years later, I found myself in a position to finally purchase one. I was initially tempted by a $750 no-name model from a shady vendor, but thought better of it. After doing my homework (here and other sources), I convinced myself that I ought to plan to spend about $2,000 on a quality doll from a trusted manufacturer and vendor.

After reading numerous reviews, I settled on a 160cm WM Doll A-Cup. I opted for gel breasts, EVO skeleton, standing feet, and ROS heads (it came with a free one, though the ROS feature on the second head was a $90 upgrade).

I decided to purchase from yourdoll.com as it came well recommended from members of this forum, and with a little trepidation, decided to register an account.

My wife and I have a good relationship. After making the purchase, I was very anxious and nervous about it. Thankfully, I came to my senses and dismissed the silly idea of keeping this a secret from my wife, and decided instead to tell her. To my surprise (and relief), she was very accepting of the idea, and a bit curious about it.

I'm told that my doll will take approximately 4 weeks to arrive (it's a custom order), and have been giving serious thought to care and storage. This forum has been an invaluable source of information to help me make a good purchasing decision for a product (I hope) will bring me a lot of satisfaction.

Gothdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gothdoll »

Been a long time lurker here. Got my 166c (#266 & #273) over a year now. I hope to show off my girls soon enough.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Gothdoll wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 am Been a long time lurker here. Got my 166c (#266 & #273) over a year now. I hope to show off my girls soon enough.
:glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Gothdoll wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 am ...I hope to show off my girls soon enough.
Welcome to the TDF Gothdoll! :multi: We look forward to seeing and getting to know your girls! 📷 :angel: ✨💫😍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Hello, new member here. Got my first doll about a month ago, so here I am I suppose. Without the capacity to provide pictures, that's about all I can say on the matter

-Well

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Well wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:51 pm Hello, new member here. Got my first doll about a month ago, so here I am I suppose. Without the capacity to provide pictures, that's about all I can say on the matter

-Well
Welcome to the TDF Well! Glad to have you among us now! :multi:

After only 5 posts, there will be no more restrictions and you can add photos! :wink: Hopefully you'll create a thread to introduce us to your lady! :angel:

Welcome aboard! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Thank you. I plan to :thumbs_up:

(Post 3 of 5)

-Well

indy4884
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by indy4884 »

Hello, I'm Indy. My brother dropped the name on me when we were kids because of my racing mania. That was 60 years ago.
Recently I lost my wife to caner and the home we had became a house I live in. Just not the same place.
I stumbled on to this site by accident after seeing some pictures on Pinterest. I was amazed at the realism of the dolls looks. So I did some searching and ended up here. Then I saw Ciri from Game Lady and was knocked over. I have over a 1000 hours playing Witcher 3 and I couldn't believe how a video game character could come so to life. After some thought and plenty of lurking here to get a feel for what the doll world was like and offered I have given the idea of owning one of these dolls a great deal of thought. I'm wondering if the presence a character from Witcher that I've come to feel like I know would create a different environment for this house. Ciri I don't think would work because she would feel like a daughter but other possibilities could work perhaps.
Anyway, just introducing myself. There is a lot of information here that has been interesting to see.
Indy

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

indy4884 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:59 am
Hello, I'm Indy. My brother dropped the name on me when we were kids because of my racing mania. That was 60 years ago.
Drag, On Line, 017.jpg
Drag, On Line, 017.jpg (412.25 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

indy4884 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:59 am
I was amazed at the realism of the dolls looks.
Anyway, just introducing myself. There is a lot of information here that has been interesting to see.
Indy
:glou:

★ Tutorials On Using TDF Website:
viewforum.php?f=123

★ Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=87

★ Open Forum:
viewforum.php?f=14

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

indy4884
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by indy4884 »

Thanks for the picture. I like drag racing too. I'm a road racer and we have two cars in the family that get a lot of our attention.
Question, do the five posts need to be here or can I ask questions in the general forum?
Indy

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

indy4884 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:44 pm Thanks for the picture. I like drag racing too. I'm a road racer and we have two cars in the family that get a lot of our attention.
Question, do the five posts need to be here or can I ask questions in the general forum?
Indy
Your posts can be in the general forum as well.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

PrincePhobos

Post by PrincePhobos »

Hello from Romania. I'm PrincePhobos, I've been skulking around the forums for a few years, checking for opinions and information on the various doll options, materials and brands that are out there in order to get the best doll for mysef from the start . Nice to meet you all :-D

INFORMATIONS