www.ordoll.com

Introduction

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Introduction

Post by goofyfoot »

Hi All

Been lurking for a few weeks, but thought I should introduce myself since I have just ordered Rose 156 from OR Doll. You all seem like a great bunch and the advice/info from alex77 has been invaluable with regard to this particular manufacturer.

Anyway Rose should be here in around 10-12 days, so now I know how staycool64 felt waiting for his Sara :D :multi: - pretty damn excited!

I know you guys like the unpacking pics, so I will try to oblige when she arrives :)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introduction

Post by Cubiko »

Welcome to the forums, Goofy :)

You have done exactly what most of us have done, lurked and researched and then made a decision based on the plethora of information found here. Congratulations with your purchase, and rightly observed - we do love unboxing pictures. I suppose it remind us all of our same experience, the expectations and trembling sensation when you first touch her and then start smiling. These TPE dollies are soft, very soft, and you are in for a treat :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi goofyfoot welcome to the forum - great to have you on board. :D and congratulations - looking forward her her pics when she arrives. :D

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Congrats, goofyfoot!

I am sure you'll love her :) She is soft to cuddle and sweat face to kiss. Don't forget, she can do real good blowjob too :haha4:

Welcome on board!

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

alex77 wrote:Congrats, goofyfoot!

I am sure you'll love her :) She is soft to cuddle and sweat face to kiss. Don't forget, she can do real good blowjob too :haha4:

Welcome on board!
Thanks alex! I don't think she has a fixing for storing on a stand. I travel a lot (going to China next month) so need to find a good method of storing without damaging. Bean bag has been best suggestion so far (staycool64).

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

goofyfoot wrote:

Welcome on board!
Thanks alex! I don't think she has a fixing for storing on a stand. I travel a lot (going to China next month) so need to find a good method of storing without damaging. Bean bag has been best suggestion so far (staycool64).
Always placed at horizontal position. If store for long, suggest to place a beanbag/pillow like substance on her back and thigh,leaving her butts in the air or lightly on soft.

But I did once placed my 163 (face up) on 2.5ins thin mattress for 3 weeks, no problem at all.

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

alex77 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Welcome on board!
Always placed at horizontal position. If store for long, suggest to place a beanbag/pillow like substance on her back and thigh,leaving her butts in the air or lightly on soft.

But I did once placed my 163 (face up) on 2.5ins thin mattress for 3 weeks, no problem at all.
Good advice! The other option I considered is using a bolt with same thread as the head and hang her in the closet. May need to upgrade closet due to extra weight :lol:

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

goofyfoot wrote:
alex77 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Welcome on board!

Good advice! The other option I considered is using a bolt with same thread as the head and hang her in the closet. May need to upgrade closet due to extra weight :lol:
Not advisable, my friend. I don't think bendable goose neck is strong enough to withhold this near 30kgs.

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

alex77 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
alex77 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Welcome on board!

Not advisable, my friend. I don't think bendable goose neck is strong enough to withhold this near 30kgs.
Ah you probably saved me some heartbreak there! I thought they must be able to support the doll vertically in the factory during cleaning, trimming etc. I figured I might be able to support her the same way.

INFORMATIONS