Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

How to repair Finger Pokes on BT Doll

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How to repair Finger Pokes on BT Doll

Post by Fitz62 »

Guys,

Wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way or best technique to repair finger pokes on a Boy Toy doll?

Thanks,

Scott

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: How to repair Finger Pokes on BT Doll

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Fitz62

Just in case you still have no solution - go to the very top right hand side of the page and in the search box type in something like "repair finger pokes" perss enter then you should be able to pick out the best information. :wink: Good luck with the pokes I hope they're easilly fixed. :D

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Before doing the repair to the silicone, go to your local home or hardware store and get a metal file to file down the tip of her finger. I did that with my 3 year old BT after she experienced a pinky poke and it never happened again.

Then get some SilPoxy silicone glue since it dries within minutes (do an online search). Apply a thin layer of the glue to the silicone at the finger poke and hold it shut for about 10 minutes (if you're using SilPoxy....RealDoll glue will take ALOT longer) with one hand. Wet one of your fingers on the free hand and wipe away the excess glue.

If it turns out sloppy you can use an exacto knife to cut away the fresh glue after it dries. Just repeat the same process 'til you're satisfied with the seal.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Thanks, that sounds like the trick because I tried the Abyss glue and it takes too long to dry.

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Keep your SilPoxy in a sealed plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator after you're done with it. It extends the life dramatically.

INFORMATIONS