www.ordoll.com

Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian Western Faces for ORDolls

Post by dollguy13 »

alex77 wrote:
sture wrote:alex, maybe you gonna hate me for this...but I actually think that head looks sorta masculine... :roll:

- On the other hand; during the Viking era, the faces of the Nordic women looked more masculine while the faces of the men looked more feminine. :wink:
(Discovered on excavation sites and old funeral remains.)

But I really wish there could be a head made with a nice Northern appearance.
Like these ones, they look young I know, I know, one or two are photo models as well, but they look Nordic! :razz:

But I doubt that will ever happen unless the Asian doll manufacturers either consults a Scandinavian sculptor or invests in a 3D scanner and a 3D printer...
Nurseguy13 wrote:
sture wrote:
Nurseguy13 wrote:
sture wrote:alex, maybe you gonna hate me for this...but I actually think that head looks sorta masculine... :roll:

- On the other hand; during the Viking era, the faces of the Nordic women looked more masculine while the faces of the men looked more feminine. :wink:
(Discovered on excavation sites and old funeral remains.)

But I really wish there could be a head made with a nice Northern appearance.
Like these ones, they look young I know, I know, one or two are photo models as well, but they look Nordic! :razz:

But I doubt that will ever happen unless the Asian doll manufacturers either consults a Scandinavian sculptor or invests in a 3D scanner and a 3D printer...

I agree, while I think Asian women have a beauty of there own; it would be nice if they would market a face to the northern Euopean and western nations.

In fact it would do so well because few if any Asian manufactures have ventured to do so which is why Realdoll and PIB's still have so much market share in the United States
Yep, that sounds accurate. Seems to me they ignore a rather big market here...

Maybe ORdoll will be the one to do this. If so I'm buying one with the western european style head. any of these faces would be awesome for sure
sture,
I'm not gonna hate you. In fact I love you more to bring out this topic :D

Asian manufacturers are not trying to ignore western market but having hard time to understand western needs. And also their sculptor do not understand verve romantic charm of western faces. Without guidance, he can easily make a western face that looks more like Chinese :haha4: When I glance thro' Realdoll and PIB's faces, I had the same question too. With due respect, I don't find their faces that attractive from Asian guy's point of view! In my opinion western beauties would be like Bond's girl or Charlie's angels. Sexy, feminine but not that masculine teaser.

When asked to assist making Rose, I was puzzled too. Should I ups for Japanese feminine style or RD's masculine? So, I decided to blend in both :lol: This Rose's outline is rather stiff, and yet maintaining feminine appearance. Hope I did it right :lol:

My understand is OR will not create more new bodies for the time being but venture into more heads, half as western. So, you guys opinion is very valuable to Asian manufacturers like OR and WM.

Born in a former British colony country lead me to admire British and Nordic women with feminine romantic appearance. I too wish to assist OR, at least once more, to create a western face that I like. Input of some beautiful faces would be welcome, but please, not with smiling faces. I don't wish to intimate play with a laughing lady :mrgreen:

By the way, just for my curiosity, what's on Realdoll and PIB's faces that you guys seconded for?

Alex77
sorry for bringing RD's and PIB's into the fray. I personally don't find them attractive, much more masculine as you said.

I think there are some key cultural differences to note in western faces. Rose is very pretty but she is only partially western, is not particularly all western. I think it's hard to pin down the western face because it's often airbrushed and make up caked. Also so many people are have differences in opinions of what is pretty. But to remain objective it's important to look at facial shapes and features.

I toke a cultural diversity class in college and we went through key cultural differences in faces. These are some of the differences, more factual based on my text book stated. Also I played way too much sims 3 to know about faces shapes

WESTERN FEATURES
1. lips tend to be longer, you did this with Rose. However a lot of people like fuller lips in addition to being longer (like Angelina Jolie).

2. eyes are less almond shaped and more oval shaped, less of a rotated and inverted inner canthus by the nose line are less downward. The outer edges of the eyes tend to be more downward making a more rounded eye. It's actually less almond shaped as the eye chart has, probably more like the protruding prominent eye on this chart. For rose the outer edges of her eyes are too pointed, not oval shaped enough

3. Chin tends to be slightly longer, more shaped and pronounced, thinner. Rose has a Asian chin, it's shorter and rounded

4. cheeks have a lower prominence and are less full, the overall having cheek bones show slightly more. It's difficult to tell but Roses cheeks seem flat

5. The jaw line is more angled and oval. The jaw line flows into that longer chin

6. noses are more narrow, higher, and rounded like Rose but her nose is more wide than narrow.

7. Face shape - faces are more elongated and less round shape like Rose

8. Skin is more tan pink colored. I know ORdolls said it could customize. The pink color is not quite dark enough, the brown color does not have enough pink in it. So pink with slightly darker tone

I hope this helps you and ORdolls. I have a lot of confidence in ORdolls,& I think they are doing things right by listening to what there buyers have to say.. So many companies neglect to listen. Doesn't mean that ORdolls won't do awesome regardless but we the buyers appreciate so much them taking the time to listen to our input.

THIS WEBSITE HAS SOME GOOD DIFFERENCES, HOWEVER ITS EAST ASIAN NOT MANDARIAN OR ASIAN LIKE WM DOLLS. THE NOTED DIFFERENCES ON THE WESTERN FACE HOWEVER ARE TRUE.

http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com ... nface.html
Attachments
MV5BMjE3NjcwMjEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk0NDg3OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
MV5BMjE3NjcwMjEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk0NDg3OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg (70.16 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
keira-knightley.jpg
keira-knightley.jpg (166.41 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Olivia-3-olivia-wilde-16637594-1920-1200.jpg
Olivia-3-olivia-wilde-16637594-1920-1200.jpg (389.63 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hgf jg.jpg
hgf jg.jpg (267.59 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
jennifer-aniston-wallpaper-1838.jpg
jennifer-aniston-wallpaper-1838.jpg (270.33 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
emma-watson.jpg
emma-watson.jpg (148.4 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
emma-roberts-Wallpaper-21.jpg
emma-roberts-Wallpaper-21.jpg (273.44 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Eva Green picture a11.jpg
Eva Green picture a11.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Angelina Jolie Lips  Kiss.jpg
Angelina Jolie Lips Kiss.jpg (77.24 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
ashley-greene-545751.jpeg
ashley-greene-545751.jpeg (341.48 KiB) Viewed 2828 times

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian

Post by dollguy13 »

THIS IS THE FACE FROM THE WEBSITE, note it's eastern asian which there are so many variations of Asian faces but the Western differences are true to note

http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com ... nface.html
Attachments
asianeuropeanblend3.jpg
asianeuropeanblend3.jpg (70.46 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
th.jpg
th.jpg (23.15 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 2828 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

gogocat wrote:Skin tone!
I know chinese love snow white skin.
But it really make a well make, nice doll look like cheap adult toy.... Totally without soul...
We customize skin tone, as long as you provide us the picture, it is matter of add the color into the material.

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

There you go, harvey.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

staycool64 wrote:Yes it sure does and want to truly thank Joyce and Alex for being open and honest through all questions.
Absolutely. This is an very informative thread. Thank you Joyce and alex77. You've done a great job with the new doll design. And your willingness to discuss the details and listen to suggestions for future designs is very admirable. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

(I hope you consider a more slender 160cm doll next, with dimensions like Bust 74cm, Waist 50cm, Hips 74cm, (Underbust 55cm) and weighing 27kg or less. :wink: )
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian Western Faces for ORDolls

Post by alex77 »

Nurseguy13 wrote:
Alex77

WESTERN FEATURES
1. lips tend to be longer, you did this with Rose. However a lot of people like fuller lips in addition to being longer (like Angelina Jolie).

I hope this helps you and ORdolls. I have a lot of confidence in ORdolls,& I think they are doing things right by listening to what there buyers have to say.. So many companies neglect to listen. Doesn't mean that ORdolls won't do awesome regardless but we the buyers appreciate so much them taking the time to listen to our input.
Thanks Nurseguy13 :thumbs_up: Extremely informative and surely very helpful!

Mentioned of Angelina Jolie and Keira Knightley, I love their features, especially their lips, I always find these thick lips very sexy. With mouth slightly open exposing big front teeth eyes starring straight into your eyes, man , that's killing! Hopefully OR would agree considering these as next western head(s).
Angelina-Jolie.jpg
Angelina-Jolie.jpg (73.8 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
keira_knightley.jpg
keira_knightley.jpg (309.09 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
Thanks again, your inputs are very helpful. Sincerely hope this discussion won't fate away. These information will alarm Asian mfr to open up their mind, make ways into western market to benefit everyone.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Thndrrbolt wrote: Alex,
If the breasts really have that much thickness of TPE over the air chamber, then there should be a VERY natural feel to them!
I would agree that injecting liquid or gel into that space would do little to add to the jiggle or bounce effect. That mass is too close to the fulcrum to have enough moment arm, so air is the way to go for experimentation.
As I believe someone has already implied, if liquid was injected into a known porous substance like TPE (if it really IS porous, how does it hold air?), then it could possibly migrate to undesired areas.
I suppose you could go all NASCAR on this project and just inject pure gaseous nitrogen so the breasts wouldn't swell during enthusiastic play! :glou:
T'Bolt
Thndrrbolt,
Indeed, very very natural feel.

May grab, squeeze, push up and down her breasts during play without much rebounce like solid breast, feels more like rg. Or can even press to almost flatten during hugging. Best of all, there's one position I love: allow her sitting in front of you, pressured breast from both side with her arms, change its shapes to hold on penis at cleavage, same time encircle with forearm.

About its porosity? I think it will need hell of a time to escape. After 2 months play, Sara's breast still maintain in good shape and softness. Should it escape, I think it should be breast surface which is thinness of all.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I bet if you make Angelina Jolie all would purchase her and I for one will as well, and would rite Now if available. Love those lips and eye's.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Also just give her Keira's Nose and this would allow you to make Angelina's face if there were to be any legal repercussions this would alleviate this.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

staycool64 wrote:Also just give her Keira's Nose and this would allow you to make Angelina's face if there were to be any legal repercussions this would alleviate this.
Good point staycool64! definitely don't want to copy any celebrity likeness to avoid a legal delima like Lindsey Lohan is trying to accuse Rockstar Games of GTA of. They are mere focal points for finding models with no indication of copying but a by coincidence Angelina Jolie like Kiera Knightly looking model 8O oh man! I'd have to order it right away no second guessing.

Thanks Alex77, you have awesome tastes!

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

staycool64 wrote:Also just give her Keira's Nose and this would allow you to make Angelina's face if there were to be any legal repercussions this would alleviate this.
Nurseguy13 wrote:
Good point staycool64! definitely don't want to copy any celebrity likeness to avoid a legal delima like Lindsey Lohan is trying to accuse Rockstar Games of GTA of. They are mere focal points for finding models with no indication of copying but a by coincidence Angelina Jolie like Kiera Knightly looking model 8O oh man! I'd have to order it right away no second guessing.

Thanks Alex77, you have awesome tastes!
Thanks and don't worry.
Just as Rose, her features were taken from at least 3 diff ladies. Should it be, will only create a look alike Angelina with many differences to avoid legal delima, as you said :)
Hope able to convince OR to go ahead. If so, more of these heads will be available. I am excited about it :whistle:

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Well I just sent Joyce a copy of my bank transfer and paid extra for fast delivery and will receive her in 9 business days. So the count down begins. Alex I want to thank you for all your work in explaining the quality of this doll and look forward to seeing her in person.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

redon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by redon »

Well I think that I fonud my doll ^_^

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I know you will be very happy with TPE. I also have the 163cm and she feels so real. I just made a wire transfer to Joyce earlier today for the 156cm. I spent 2.5 times the amount on silicone and was very let down even after warming. If your looking for play TPE is in my opinion the only way to go. Your lucky your new and came to the rite place if you have mostly play in mind redon.. This is going on the end of my 3rd year buying dolls.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

tubee wrote:There you go, harvey.

Hi, I did ask Joyce

I think OR brown skin is too lite. Joyce said the sold 1 with a darker skin tone . But no pics were taken.

I am leaning toward one of these maybe with green eyes and a brown wig
Attachments
Lissa_night_dress_red_7901.jpg
Lissa_night_dress_red_7901.jpg (331.35 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG (47.33 KiB) Viewed 2667 times

INFORMATIONS