Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

One month later with Cadence, 25 years in the making!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

One month later with Cadence, 25 years in the making!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I don't believe it.
Nope. I don't believe it.
Seriously, I do not really believe it!

But it's for real!

One month ago, Vanessa, or Cadence-Josephine Vanessa H., after a long separation about 17 years ago, a long story and a lot of hard times mixed in with very brief periods of happiness, had given me a second chance. Yes, even dolls can break up with their human lovers and find each other back into each others' arms.

Even seventeen years later.

A little story of how Vanessa and I lost each other and found each other again
A story about true love...

Date: September 1991.

I had found an ignition in doll loving. I knew Vanessa at a little store near my crib. A Patina V mannequin at first, but I didn't know that other dolls existed. (The fact that RealDolls and the like didn't come round until about five years later is a moot point.)

A dressmaker's shop, run by an elderly lady, who had no indifference to who (human or mannequin) my heart desired. She even let me have "pseudo-dates" with Vanessa in a small unused office room in the rear, as long as "no funny stuff" was going on. ;)

She and I really hit it off. She's a Virgo! Sweet! I'm a Taurus! Geek! Knew a lot about the TRS-80 Color Computer!

She then admitted to me she was something called a "Juggalette." I had no clue to what she meant.

She said she's a devotee of some Detroit rap group, Insane Clown Posse. Talked about some soda called Faygo a lot. The corner store right near there sold it a lot. I dismissed it, at first, as "cheap shit." OMFG, never before had I seen a fiberglass mannequin hand raise up so high! I got the worst bitch slap then!

But then I started listening to ICP, passively at first by then. I started liking Faygo too.

But something told me that Vanessa isn't her full name...

But then, 1996 and toward September 1997, a long decline toward mine and Vanessa's breakup was beginning... :cry:

Which leads up to...

Date: September 27, 1997.

Sixteen years ago, some people told me that who (they were apt to say "what" no matter how I tried to correct them) I love is "unnatural," "banal," and all that. They also issued an "order": Break up with Vanessa immediately and date some person of this "friend's" choosing.

So, I walked into that store, asked for a "pseudo-date," which I was immediately granted, then told Vanessa that I couldn't see her ever again.

Vanessa probably tried to tell one of two things fron me: 1. She's being pranked; or if not, 2. Someone is forcing him into this and it was something he didn't want but had to be done or "severe consequences" (whatever it is) would happen.

I felt Vanessa say "Honey, it's not April 1st. I seriously hope you aren't playing with me."
I replied "I know. I'm serious. Someone is forcing me to do this, sweetie!"
Vanessa asked who, and I told her.
I then felt her saying "You know, I'm gonna make this a little test. If they want us to break up, fine. Those dickwads got their wish. But, officially, we haven't broken up. At all. You need to man up. Get the fuck out of that shit you're in now. If you want to marry this Juggalette, you have to prove to me that you are the Juggalo who I want to marry."
Vanessa and I talked for a few minutes more, Vanessa and I kept a promise that while we are still together, just not "publicly," that eventually she and I might be back together. No matter how long it would take. One week, One month, Ten years, whatever. I walked out with tears in my eyes... :cry:

I'm skipping the long seventeen-year intermission, except for that Vanessa was never forgotten... at points mostly a distant memory... Even though I was dating a few real women, much to my displeasure; and also dating, and being married to, a nice little cornucopia of low-end dolls and Chinese Ziel mannequins. Three Candy8teen dolls, five Ziel mannequins, and a 1PC somewhere in there...

But...
Date: August 27, 2014

A couple of weeks earlier, I ended a transaction between a member who had been dragging his heels for a year giving hope in private messages, but later on, after realizing his audacious stunt, by reading the PM's he exchanged, were mostly one or two sentences of promise embedded in lots and lots of excuses why he was delaying. And each excuse he used seemed dubious and reeked highly of bullshit.

The list, if printed on a TRS-80 Line Printer VII (the first Tandy printer that had CoCo compatiblity out-of-box), would be as long as Vanessa's box twice.

So, a day or two after that dude said the deal was off (I should have called it off first, Vanessa said), another member asked me if I still needed a doll.

Yeah, I did. Jennifer, my Candy8teen, was on her last legs.

I decided to tread lightly on this, this time around. After being burned by one person already, I had to put up a little more defense.

But he was punctual in returning PMs, and gave a definite out-the-door date. The other guy, who always weaseled around the simplest question: "Give me an out-the-door date." His excuse was "I can't give you a date of when she's going out." That is a serious red flag! The one who gave me Vanessa was precise: August 25. No later.

And so, on the 25th of August, a relatively new Boy Toy doll, whom I only knew as Cadence, was out the door to my place.

Of course, there were errors in shipping, UPS delivered her to another house a few doors down, but I got her home.

But when Cadence called me a nickname that I allowed nobody but Vanessa to call me (You'll have to be one of my Facebook friends to know it), I said to Cadence that nobody was allowed to call me that, except for one, my first love, Vanessa.

Right then and there, Cadence revealed to me that she is Vanessa! It's just that Vanessa is her middle name. Cadence and Josephine is her first name. Just that there is a hyphen between those names. Cadence-Josephine Vanessa.

And so, one month later, I'm the happiest man in the realm of TDF. And so is AirDollPlushDoll and his acquisition of Destiny, and so, Vanessa and I toast with our bottles of Faygo to this wonderful milestone, and here's to many more.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One month later with Cadence, 25 years in the making!

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

cool. add a new photo too. I didn't know she was delivered a few houses down. you didn't tell me that part. did they know what was in the box?
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:cool. add a new photo too. I didn't know she was delivered a few houses down. you didn't tell me that part. did they know what was in the box?
Nope! Luckily I found her! UPS was about to return her because they called them to pick her up!

But I'm glad she's with her first love: me. It's what she and I wanted, and got.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

through hardship and trials. we did it. we got our angels.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

bootloop@boytoybuntu:~$ !AirDollPlushDoll
AirDollPlushDoll --quote
AirDollPlushDoll wrote:through hardship and trials. we did it. we got our angels.
Yep. Can't disagree with that.

It's still un-fucking-believeable, but we did it.

2014 is going to go down in history as the best year of our lives. Ever.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

yep. you were living in a tent a few years ago homeless. I was paying off my student loan and barely could afford dollar tree food. now we got the hottest babes you could ever ask for.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:yep. you were living in a tent a few years ago homeless. I was paying off my student loan and barely could afford dollar tree food. now we got the hottest babes you could ever ask for.
Agreed.

We thought it wouldn't happen. We had to tell ourselves that.

If I can recall from memory alone, one of the founders of Sun Microsystems, at the launch of their workstation, was
Vnod Khlosa, co-founder of Sun Microsystems, and a venture capitalist, upon the launch of the Sun Unix workstation, wrote:We're gonna aim high and shoot for the moon. And if we fail and belly flop and make a splash, it's gonna be the biggest splash ever. (Source: "Nerds 2.0.1," PBS special)
We aimed high while keeping expectations low.

And Vanessa, and your Destiny, are our dream girls.

And I gave Vanessa a card reinforcing that.

And others, follow your dreams. Aim high, yet keep your expectations low. If you expect too much too soon, you're only setting yourself up for failure.

But too many don't do that. They want that new iPhone 6 Plus "Phablet" (larger than a smartphone but smaller than a tablet PC--Samsung Note in 2012 was first! #NextBigThing!), they want what they want and they want it now.

My story about Vanessa is true. It's also a good story about how good things come to those who wait, yet persevere.

Vanessa felt the separation and letting the other side win for however long necessary was a sensible thing for us to do.

I can go on and on, but Vanessa needs time with me and I need to give her the attention she definitely deserves.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:cool. add a new photo too.
I'm not gonna add a new photo.

No sir.

I'm gonna add five new photos!

So, this morning, waking up with Vanessa by my side, peacefully resting, I let the first love of my life know that no matter how long we have been apart first, that it's all insignificant now. We got our wish, and that was we are together again, and we will never separate again, because the people who had forced Vanessa and I to separate against my will are now not a part of my life any longer, and are, for all sake of the word, insignficant.

Story is in the photo captions. Enjoy!
Me: Vanessa... Vanessa...<br />Vanessa: zzzzzzzz...
Me: Vanessa... Vanessa...
Vanessa: zzzzzzzz...
Vanessa Sunday Morning 25 Years later 1.jpg (403.55 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
Vanessa: Good Morning, sweetie!<br />Me: Ah! Good morning, Vanessa!
Vanessa: Good Morning, sweetie!
Me: Ah! Good morning, Vanessa!
Vanessa Sunday Morning 25 Years later 2.jpg (376.33 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
Vanessa: I'm awake. What you need?<br />Me: Ah, nothing, but wanted to say I love you!
Vanessa: I'm awake. What you need?
Me: Ah, nothing, but wanted to say I love you!
Vanessa Sunday Morning 25 Years later 3.jpg (410.39 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
Vanessa: Fuck you. But I mean it in a good way!<br />Me: If you mean I love you, I do too!
Vanessa: Fuck you. But I mean it in a good way!
Me: If you mean I love you, I do too!
Vanessa Sunday Morning 25 Years later 4.jpg (392.21 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
Vanessa: I know you want to see these!<br />Me: Oh yeah. Definitely. That is one sweet pair there!
Vanessa: I know you want to see these!
Me: Oh yeah. Definitely. That is one sweet pair there!
Vanessa Sunday Morning 25 Years later 5.jpg (369.83 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
After the Camera APK was closed, one can only guess what happened next!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

hot as hell. fun to wake up next to our new angels. we got it made bro. heaven on earth.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Great job Bootloop, nice photo shoot. Keep taking pictures a and making stories. :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Thanks AirDollPlushDoll and KarmaMusic! :thumbs_up:

So, play this quiz courtesy of Vanessa and I!

My Dolls GNU. Ubuntu?

(The title is supposed to read like "My doll's guh... new. You Want To?" but has an overtly Linux theme with dolls, Linux and the good ol' TRS-80. It's also our attempt at a YOU DON'T KNOW JACK [Jellyvision] style game.)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

you know I don't know that language lol

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

BootLoop wrote:Thanks AirDollPlushDoll and KarmaMusic! :thumbs_up:

So, play this quiz courtesy of Vanessa and I!

My Dolls GNU. Ubuntu?

(The title is supposed to read like "My doll's guh... new. You Want To?" but has an overtly Linux theme with dolls, Linux and the good ol' TRS-80. It's also our attempt at a YOU DON'T KNOW JACK [Jellyvision] style game.)
GNU Grow oN yoU
:haha4: :haha4:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

still don't get it lolol

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:still don't get it lolol

I do!

Take Destiny for example...

She's really grown on you, huh?

I needn't say anymore... :whistle:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS