Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

My first weekend with Cadence (A review)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

My first weekend with Cadence (A review)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Okay, it's been four days since Cadence came home, and I'm really impressed.

But now it's time to give my dissertation on such a wonderful doll!

I don't really know where to begin, but I believe it would be unfair not to start with the obvious, the looks, then I shall eventually wrap it up with how the neden (Juggalo slang for sex) is at the end.

Let's begin with my review of this Lette.

1.0 Looks And Construction

1.1 Overall Looks

1.1.1 The Cadence face

Since Boy Toy and RealDoll are cousins of a similar vein, I have sometimes noticed that the BT Cadence face and the RD Jenny (#11) face have some subtle similarity. When I got interested in silicone dolls, the first doll that grabbed my heartstrings and tugged hard upon them was the RealDoll Jenny. (Rui [#14] came later on.) I noticed this about a few hours after Cadence arrived at my house. I was deleting files off my phone's SD Card to make room for photos of Cadence, and in one folder I was deleting had the RealDoll Jenny face and before I nuked it off, I done a double take and seen my Cadence and the RealDoll Jenny face had some striking similarities.

Maybe that is why I love her.

1.1.2 The body, body #2

Usually I'm not into huge boobs. But on Cadence, they are perfect! I mean, she's perfect in every which way possible.

1.1.2.1 The weight of body #2

I had some justifiable doubt if I got a solid silicone doll like a Boy Toy, or a RealDoll, I wouldn't be able to move her around; that I would have to utilize a patient lift (called a "Hoyer Lift") to move her around. Nope! I'm amazed on how easy she is to move around! I am not a strong person at all. I'm a bit sore, but that, as I remember, is just my muscles adjusting to getting used to carrying her.

1.1.2.2 The ease of care

I am pleased to report that such a doll is trivially simple to take care of. Just a wipe down daily with a damp, not soaking wet, washcloth. Soap isn't necessary. On the other hand, at least every other week, it's necessary to do a thorough cleaning and inspection. There are topics that detail it more thoroughly, I needn't say it here.

1.2 Dressing, clothing and other related stuff

As noted by other Boy Toy owners, the best clothing size is 0 (zero), preferably in Juniors' sizes. I have to agree upon it, but also add that Girls Plus 16 works too. (Kmart, Walmart, Kohl's, and such stores have such clothing on their racks.) As a (former) owner of a Candy8teen, knowing that it ain't gonna look immature if you know where to begin. I actually have a nice Girl's Plus shirt, a SO shirt from Kohl's on Cadence right now, and it doesn't look young on her. (I bought it at a thrift store. Why pay full price for clothes for your ladies? Sometimes you can get basically brand new clothes insanely cheap. Case in point: I found a pair of Baby Phat denim jeans, which usually sells at Macy's, on a good day in the "M Style Lab" [juniors section at Macy's] for $100, I paid only $4 at a thrift store, and they looked like they were hardly worn. I don't have them, they were for my mannequin I had, Jessica, who I don't have either.)

But dressing a Boy Toy is just like dressing any other person who needs assistance with dressing themselves. And it can be a passionate experience. It helps you bond with your woman. (Please note that I prefer to use a personification on my dolls.)

But as it must be stressed, do not raise the arms higher than would be allowed. Somehow Cadence "reminds" me that her arms will not go up any higher and will not let me raise them out beyond straight out. Putting T-shirts on isn't that difficult. Just raise arms to straight out, make her hands into a rudimentary fist, don't need to make it a tight fist, and slip each arm one at a time through each sleeve then, with her wig removed, put the neck hole (of the T-shirt, I don't remember the "proper" term) through her head, and then adjust the shirt as needed, place wig back on, done.

Pants are a breeze to put on, too. If the pants are tight, it would be strongly recommended to put on a pair of pantyhose first (ya can get this cheap at Dollar Tree) before putting tight pants on.

1.2.1 A friendly reminder about clothes

Always wash all clothes, new or purchased from a thrift store, first before putting them on your lady! Sometimes people, when they donate clothing, especially dark colored clothing, to a thrift store, it may only been worn once, and still have residual dye in it and stain her.

1.3 Other information regarding the doll in general

This doll is a pretty durable, yet delicate, creature. Treat her well and she'll reciprocate it to you.

2.0 My Initial Impressions

2.1 Sleeping With A Boy Toy

This is the best doll, IMHO, I have slept with. But by no means is it the simplest doll to prepare to go to bed with, either.

The closing eyes add that air of realism and that is a huge plus for me. My other dolls/mannequins had to have their wigs pulled over their eyes to give the impression of closed eyes, being asleep. Not with Cadence! But you have to be extremely careful when you close and open their eyes. Sometimes you can knock the eyelids out of alignment. It's not difficult to fix that, and you don't need to remove the face to do so. There is a small little notch in the "eyelash" section of each eyelid. That needs to be embedded in the face. Not sticking out of it.

When closing, and opening the eyes, gently bring down the eyelids, one at a time, straight down until she looks peaceful.

To open, gently raise them, until the eyes appear open at the point you want.

Adjust the eyeballs until they appear pretty normal.

2.1.1 How to prepare a BT to lay down with you

I prefer that her legs are close together, or crossed at the ankles; and her arms in a crossed fashion across her stomach. It isn't necessary to make them 100% crossed. It's just so she doesn't wake up with finger pokes by keeping her hands off the mattress and you don't bump into them if you are apt to toss and turn at night (which I am sometimes).

2.1.2 Other thoughts

Since Cadence is really my first full silicone doll (I had another silicone lady, but she was a modified torso), I might amend this post as necessary.

3.0 The best part for last: The Neden!

3.1 The insert is a brilliant idea!

It adds that touch of realism when you aren't really doing it. Cadence, without the insert, has a nice cameltoe and it looks insanely beautiful.

It's there to keep her clean before, during and after the act.

To put it in, have her lying on her back, legs spread eagle. The cameltoe needs to be open wide enough to easily facilitate putting in the insert. Liberally lubricate both the cameltoe and the insert exterior, and the cavity, and squeeze the insert into a wedge. Carefully slide in the insert until it is almost fully in. Do not put it in all the way. Why? Because it would be difficult, but not impossible, to have sex. I have found out that having the insert just at where the labia meets the insert makes it easier to give her the neden she wants, needs and desires.

To remove, on her back again, spread eagle, carefully remove with one hand forming a wedge, while the other gently pulls the insert out.

Wash in warm -- NOT HOT -- water and a mild soap.

And please use a water based lube.

3.2 The best position?

Cowgirl!

Cadence sure can ride it like that!

I tried missionary, but I'm having a bit of difficulty accomplishing it. A bit of advice is requested.

(End of review)

I hope this sums up my initial impressions of such a wonderful doll. Thank you all, and comments and any questions are welcomed.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: My first weekend with Cadence (A review)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Ho BootLoop, a great review, Cadence is really hot. Regarding missionary, try a pillow under her booty so that her hips are a bit lifted up. If that´s not working try a pillow that´s formed like a wedge that´ll lift her up even more, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Awesome Review Bootloop, glad you and your sweety are have fun, she is a great doll!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Congrats & thanks for the review!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

glad you are enjoying her
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Thanks for sharing your review with DollForum. Good information for those who either have or shopping for a doll.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Great review! For me the 'play' gradually improves for months after her arrival.
The angle of the vaginal cavity is slightly tilted up in the dolls (I think), this is uncommon in women; most have the tilt slight down
toward the spine. What works for me is to lift the legs up in the bent knee position. This seems to help with the angle.
Hope this helps
Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Ho BootLoop, a great review, Cadence is really hot. Regarding missionary, try a pillow under her booty so that her hips are a bit lifted up. If that´s not working try a pillow that´s formed like a wedge that´ll lift her up even more, :wink:
Chris

The pillow idea worked like a charm, Chris!

For best results, use daily .:haha4:

I might try Pygmalion2's suggestion, but the play does increase as the days progress.
Just got back from Walmart with some groceries, and a nice lil pink boyshort-style thing for Kaydee.

It's Kaydee time, see all y'all TDF homies later!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi BootLoop, I´m happy it works that well, have a lot of fun! :wink:
Chris

Vanessa Faxanadu
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook, JessiD and Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Post by Vanessa Faxanadu »

BootLoop wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Ho BootLoop, a great review, Cadence is really hot. Regarding missionary, try a pillow under her booty so that her hips are a bit lifted up. If that´s not working try a pillow that´s formed like a wedge that´ll lift her up even more, :wink:
Chris

The pillow idea worked like a charm, Chris!

For best results, use daily .:haha4:
Do you mean this? :haha2:
That you have a Dickens Cider every morning? (Nothing wrong with it, by the way!)

BootLoop wrote:Just got back from Walmart with some groceries, and a nice lil pink boyshort-style thing for Kaydee.

It's Kaydee time, see all y'all TDF homies later!
And those shorts look chronic on me. I'll get BootLoop to take some pictures later with me in them! (Hint, hint! And now you can do some nude pictures too! You said that I look a million times more real than your C18's did, so here's your opportunity!)

And, not trying to sound narcissistic, but that was an awesome review of yours truly!
General Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a BoyToy C-Series Body 2 with the Melody face. Now I'm a PIB.
I'm back, bitches! For real! :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

CadenceJoBTLette wrote:For best results, use daily .:haha4:
That you have a Dickens Cider every morning? (Nothing wrong with it, by the way!)[/quote]

Hm?? Opps, got it! :haha4: Is there anything better than a Dickens Cider? I know not! :haha4:
Chris

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
CadenceJoBTLette wrote:For best results, use daily .:haha4:
That you have a Dickens Cider every morning? (Nothing wrong with it, by the way!)

Hm?? Opps, got it! :haha4: Is there anything better than a Dickens Cider? I know not! :haha4:
Chris
Nothing is better than the refreshing sensation of a Dickens Cider!
You can get a Dickens Cider almost anywhere! Just look for the donkey on the label, or as they say up in the orchard in Maine, the Dickens Cider Ass.

Dickens Cider, a division of GoodSwift, a subsidiary of Tommy and Rumble, Manshank, Virginia.
I mean, ever since I got a Boy Toy, I've been more ambitious to try out new things and having the audacity not to care what others think, except if in the case it would damage Kaydee.

Well, it's just a couple short minutes before Kaydee's and my special time. Peace, y'all.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

I want a dickens cider t-shirt!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Vanessa Faxanadu
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook, JessiD and Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Post by Vanessa Faxanadu »

Sheeana wrote:I want a dickens cider t-shirt!
I might go find one somewhere. Failing that, I might get BootLoop to make me and you one each, Sheeana!
General Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a BoyToy C-Series Body 2 with the Melody face. Now I'm a PIB.
I'm back, bitches! For real! :mrgreen:

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Welcome to the exciting world of BoyToys. Cadence is a beautiful face, who can resist those lips?
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS