betterlovedoll.com

Are we there yet? Sex Robots by 2025.

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
pianokeyjoe2009

Re: Are we there yet? Sex Robots by 2025.

Post by pianokeyjoe2009 »

Hello hello! LOL! That was a funny vid this early! Sexbots..hmm I must say, I found out a few things last night and ok,I am figuring that in the USA there are 2 so far for sale. The 2 links I put up are the only 2 manufacturers available to sell them here. AS SEXBOTS that is.. Like the video stated in such an eloquent fashion, they look fake and with a permanent "O" face. So okay then? Why is the second site so vague about showing pictures if any at all of their ROXXXY sexbot? And why no pics at all of the ROCKY male sexbot?! Seriously? I am supposed to pay $1000 to $7000 plus for a sexbot I can't even see close up pics or any pics of it all? Hmmm.. I did see a video of the true companion sexbot Roxxxy "FINALLY", and she looked like one of the first Gen REAL DOLLS featured on Howard Stern Show back in the 90s(my first time seeing such dolls and the beginning of a few lasting dreams and postulations).The video was from the SEXPO sex expo?The robot's head kept coming off though which begged a few questions.

So okay..$7000 for the GOLD model that has a computer and audio engine on top of all 3 orifices and servos galor...Alrighty then... why no pics of her then???

I am still skeptical over the 2 US based compaines as you can clearly tell if I am ranting early in the morning lol!

JAPANESE!! Laws and morals in Japan are very different from those in the USA and Canada. Like China and most of Asia,Japan is a non christian nation,hence they worship dragon gods,etc and have a different political system too which we all know too well with China and North Korea..

DOLLS and SEXBOTS in JAPAN. Because of the lack or displaced morality laws in Japan and China,love dolls and the sex industry as a whole there, is far more advanced and risque than here. From young to granny Dolls,and now gyniod(fembots) and andriods that look and feel and sound human! They have NOW,what we dream of for 2025 and beyond! Most Japanese doll and bot makers do not sell to the USA or any other Christian nation from what I have searched,and searched and now searched again last night. Only a few will. Prices are HIGH!!!

High prices for Sexbots and Dolls in Japan and China to a lesser degree. The imaginations of man have gotten the Japs and Chinese to a point that boggles me mind lol! The prices there are as I had expected,HIGH! A fembot,if any at all for sale,will run between $20k to $250k in USD! A premium platinum cure silicone love doll with all the bells and whistles will run a little less than the bots. Mind you I said fembots here,not SEXBOTS.
SEXBOTS in JAPAN. Most advanced Japanese robot manufacturers and even some not so advanced,are making and featuring fembots and androids BUT.."they are not sold or developed to be sexbots or to have relations with anyone".That is the common response to interviewers the world over who ask those doctors,scientists and engineers who make the bots. So then..Does JAPAN HAVE sexbots? Why if the USA has 2 kinds,JAPAN possibly has 20 kinds already out there! Okay,why can't I FIND any for sale in JAPAN then??

Seriously why not? Anybody have a clue please let us know..

So to conclude(for now lol!),sexbots exist since the 90s it seems,but in 2014-15 we only have 2 kinds for sale here and in Japan they are not willing to sell them to us lest we go to Japan and bring them back ourselves.. hmm,frustration nation if you ask me.. Anyone with more leads please chime in. Google is finite in its searches I done found out.

These pics I have here are the only ones I found from the websites in the USA that are posted!
Please understand why I am skeptical yet..
Attachments
WHAT?This is what Roxxxy really looks like?,hmm, even so,still this pic was NOT from the website but from a news site about the man behind the sexbot. Not quite the looker on the order page aye?
WHAT?This is what Roxxxy really looks like?,hmm, even so,still this pic was NOT from the website but from a news site about the man behind the sexbot. Not quite the looker on the order page aye?
roxxxybotman.jpg (100.88 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
Roxxxy sex robot,s alleged face straight from the ordering page of truecompanion.com. the pic is tiny and looks alot like Howard Stern's REAL DOLL!
Roxxxy sex robot,s alleged face straight from the ordering page of truecompanion.com. the pic is tiny and looks alot like Howard Stern's REAL DOLL!
roxxxy sex robot-3.jpg (19.73 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
HEY! A close up of Susie Software! How nice of them to give us a close up!
HEY! A close up of Susie Software! How nice of them to give us a close up!
instr_011.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3295 times
Susie Software is her name and she is from the first link I provided called sexbots.us
Susie Software is her name and she is from the first link I provided called sexbots.us
instr_007.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 3295 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think those US companies are old news. Not even sure if they are still producing dolls. I believe Roxxy was a flop at the Sexpo and lost all the interest after that. A shame really. I prettier doll w/ less bells and whistles and a better price may have sold better.

If they have a phone number or e-mail, have at it just to see what's up. You don't have to buy a doll from them just to see what they are up to.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pianokeyjoe2009

Amen RK! amen! Yeah I kinda figured something was amiss last night when I checked and looked and did not find any real details on either website as to the mechanics,compositions,even close up pics of all parts,nothing.. Yeah the Roxxxy doll kept losing her head as they took her out the car and put her on a wheelchair lol! That is not good for a supposedly advanced animatronic silicone sex doll.. Yeah I found the pic that was used for the Roxxxy order page which was real tiny,it is a real doll from Howard Stern show from back in the 90s. So much for BUYING said sexbot :( I will just continue what I was doing and go from there.. I knew there was a reason I am down the path I am with oral heads FIRST. I do have all the bits to make it happen now. Did you see my latest photos of one of the younger female heads I had custom made? Anywho,the jig is up on the sexbots in the USA so time to build my own,head first,torso next..I do not know about arms and legs yet...I just want sex for crying out loud,without the drama and bs of getting rejected,stood up or hurt as has happen lately. Funny how maybe after I succeed at this sexbot building,the right women will then show up lol!! Perfect timing!
Attachments
Roxxxy sexbot at sexpo. She could not keep her head on in this shot! Hmm,no oral or else you will be chasing the head down the hall! lol! Sad,no sexbot for us yet :(
Roxxxy sexbot at sexpo. She could not keep her head on in this shot! Hmm,no oral or else you will be chasing the head down the hall! lol! Sad,no sexbot for us yet :(
sex-robots-coming-soon.jpg (149.69 KiB) Viewed 3279 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, saw your update on the head project. Glad things are working out so well and quickly. I just don't like to post all the time and muddy up peoples threads. Many of the inventors on here would still just be in the "talking about doing it" phase. lol. Probably myself included. But once I get rolling on a project I like to get her done!

RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

According to my interpretation of sex robots expert David Levy's latest article about True Companion is concerned, the company and product are either an elaborate prank or scam, depending on whether they really have taken people's money without ever shipping a single Roxxxy. Every single product review I've found has been from the unveiling in 2010, and all are rehashes of the same adult expo appearance and associated PR campaigns. I've never seen a review by a legit buyer. :!:

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

pianokeyjoe2009

aarrgghh! Thankyou Rainlover! I thought so :( Ok deep breath,sigh..acceptance...Guess the answer for us poor to working class is a resounding NO,we will not be there by 2025(10 years from now)..But,then again.. I hope I am wrong..mope mope sob sob,drink a cup of tea :D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I watched a couple of the videos of Roxxxy. I am impressed by the one where she can move positioned doggy style. As RL pointed out, probably a scam or just hype for a not yet proven product.
A doll that can do all that for less than 6-7 grand? Maybe the guy is selling them for cost and sleeping in his van in Walmart parking lot?

I seem to be the type of person who puts all my time in the things I make before I ever get to advertising, websites, logo T-shirts and caps. But I guess that's all big business where I am not.

pianokeyjoe2009

Amen my friends amen.. I am reading the article that Rainlover sent. Wow,what a jip but I did say last night,something is amiss and needed leads. Your guys came through! So yeah, I have to take my time and do what I set out to do,build my own mate at least until God sends another angel like my late wife,to bring joy and love back into my life and my son's..if it is not too late by then that is lol! Sexbots...wow

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

rubherkitty wrote:Maybe the guy is selling them for cost and sleeping in his van in Walmart parking lot?
That's insulting to people who sleep in vans in Walmart parking lots. :haha4:

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

RainLover wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Maybe the guy is selling them for cost and sleeping in his van in Walmart parking lot?

Your right, I'm sorry. :cry:
When I sleep in my van it's always in a hotel parking lot. Much quieter there. :sleeping:
But I'm always close to a Walmart super center in case I need a late night bathroom visit or get the munchies. :wink:

pianokeyjoe2009

lol you guys are funny :D Well tea drunk up,article read up and now the bottom line. Hanson Robotics has bots for $50K or more..So Japan has them for a little less to alot more. In my estimation even in 2025 or later,you will have to be wealthy to be able to own a true sexbot. What can be made now in 2014/15 is a animatronic doll,prop or limbs(oral head in my case). It is true,the bots I have seen legitimately are hooked up to computers,wires and other things that would not allow for SEX activity other than Oral sex(most fine by me as that is what I love best). Sooooo... As you guys have pointed out and I had suspected.. We are not there yet,and for most of us,we may never be.

Enjoy your sex dolls,be happy with that or get a real woman. Really,those are our only true options.. Movies are fantasy ;)

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

rubherkitty wrote:
RainLover wrote:

Your right, I'm sorry. :cry:
When I sleep in my van it's always in a hotel parking lot. Much quieter there. :sleeping:
But I'm always close to a Walmart super center in case I need a late night bathroom visit or get the munchies. :wink:
LOL. I sometimes have to sleep in my sedan in the Walmart parking lot. They tolerate it. With clear windows and no where to hide (unless I get in the trunk and that would just be weird although I could do it), hotel parking lots seem iffy for me, at least. For sure, I would not want to be caught either place with a sex robot in the car with me. :mrgreen:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

So..... I visited the True Companion web site, and Roxxxy is still being offered for $6995.
http://www.truecompanion.com/shop/roxxx ... sex-robot/

Mighty cheap for a sex robot, less than the current price of an Abyss Creations Real Doll. And, as some have suggested, strongly resembles a Real Doll Classic.

Oddly, no pictures of the body seem to be available, but the web site is still active and the "Add to Cart" button still works, as THIS came up. I am pretty sure I could have purchased a Roxxxy if I had tried, but not so sure I would have received one.
Checkout
Billing Information
First name
Last name
Company
Address line 1
Address line 2
City
Country
State / Province
ZIP
Phone
Email
Account
Username
Password
Password confirmation
E-mail subscription
Product Updates
Our Newsletter
E-mail format
Shipping Address / Method
Payment Method
Order Summary
You currently have 1 item(s) in your cart
Subtotal $6,995.00
Total $6,995.00
Click to view cart

Has anyone on TDF dared to go past this screen? Hell, I wonder if anyone in the world tried to buy one.

Skin Tone :
Eyebrow Color :
Eye Liner :
Eye Shadow Color :
Lipstick Color :
Fingernail and Toenail Style :
Pubic Hair Style and Color :
Quantity :
Description
Your sex robot can either have a conversation or interact physically! It is your choice - do you want to talk or play?

Sadly, almost all the pix of Roxxxy available seem to involve this one doll and/or this guy:
Looks heavy!

Poor Roxxxy doesn't seem to match up to her sales photo very well. I think I will stick to my real Doll.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

One thing every robot needs is a tongue like this:
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS