betterlovedoll.com

Are we there yet? Sex Robots by 2025.

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Are we there yet? Sex Robots by 2025.

Post by rubherkitty »

RainLover wrote: "What did we learn here today?" :razz:

:plaidskirt:
Hmmm, my mom want's her furnace back and now! :x

RK
Oh, and she expecting a cute little toaster sometime in the summer. 8O
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Zang wrote:And then we'll all be robosexuals! :halfrobot: :haha2:
Now THAT has to be the new word for the 21st century! You heard it from Zang 1st!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pianokeyjoe2009

Post by pianokeyjoe2009 »

I have been doing more research into this and so far I am seeing more robots for everything else BUT sex lol! Soo.. unless it is one of US buying a robot and turning it into a sexbot, I do not see it happening by 2025..That is only 10 years away as one pointed out. Seems though,a different kind of sexbot may be coming,the mixing of human dna with machine which will pave the way for a human sex slave made out of human parts and machine parts.. Too many new and some old movies depicting this. Though I must say Cherry2000 was the most in your face example. Some not so obvious ones are: Terminator series,HER,6 days,Battle star galactica,AI,IMPOSTER,Aliens first movie?,Bicentennial man,Blade Runner?,Cyborg,and many others..

As one user kindly pointed out,the link to singularity. It is the melding of man and machine. Sooo... technically,the sexbots we salivate over will not really be robots made for sex only but rather humans turned into robotic slaves or hybrids which will be "used" for specific tasks,of which conjugal relations would be one such task. That Dental Robot from NISSIN dental supplies in Kyoto Japan is what we are thinking as a sexbot yes? Well unfortunately, the cost and reliability of strictly machine doing what we as humans long for most,intimacy, will not be possible reliably.

SUCKS! Since As a Christian,mixing humanity with machine or animals(turning a human into a machine or beast for sexual or other non free will purposes) is strictly prohibited and with good reason. So yes by 2025 there WILL be a type or kind of type of sexbots,but it is NOT what you think!...Just wait,may sound crazy now, but what we are doing NOW sounded crazy back in the 1990s!! So... chew on that

pianokeyjoe2009

Getting your toaster and blender to please you is not crossing "that line" but what is planned and already being messed with for 2025 is waay beyond what we want. Yeah I was watching those youtube videos on the singularity and transhumanism today again lol!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I believe these are the terms we are working with: Gynoid = female robot, Android = M- robot, Cyborg = part human, part machine.

We already have them. Definately Gynoids & Androids. Cyborgs on a very limited scale. Basically everyday people who use robotic limbs or body parts can be considered a cyborg. So, IMO you will see sex noids first. Cyborgs developed purely to serve mankind will be a longs ways off if ever due to moral codes. I think the biggest hurdle and most advanced step ever in a cyborg would to be able to transplant a human brain into a machine.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:Getting your toaster and blender to please you is not crossing "that line" but what is planned and already being messed with for 2025 is waay beyond what we want. Yeah I was watching those youtube videos on the singularity and transhumanism today again lol!
I'm reminded of this classic gem:

:haha4:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

pianokeyjoe2009

lol! KB! That is funny :D . Ahh RK,yep you are right..to a point. Moral codes will be diminished or "changed" in the near future.I am speaking from a purely biblical standpoint here. Now what I was trying to convey is that while we all want and strive for the sexbot(I am working on it now afterall lol!),The wicked powers that be will somehow Skip,gloss over or jaunt into the Cyborg/transhuman area as the "better more improved GOD LIKE way of doing things. Even a few hours ago after reading posts here and then seeing youtube vids on the subject, I got that feeling that there will be a skip over into the very thing we will ultimately regret,turning MAN into machine to serve some other agenda. Sexbots as we know them now are not even affordable to the average joe,heck the non robot dolls we love here are too high in cost now! But I said you were right,to a point. In AMERICA and other nations where Christian morals of the people far out weigh the fiendish wickedness of some others,that agenda will not come to pass.Until those nations or people are taken out of the way that is... I think you know where I am going with this my friend :D But in the mean time let us fantasize and dream of a sexbot that wont try to be our god and overlord ;)

Japan and China BTW are NOT bound by those moral codes and them there Japs are a doing a few interesting things! Check em out
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-you.html

At first, they will feel good..but ah later,them there bots are gonna hurt ya lol! Remember the movie HOME WRECKER?? Ah that was a funny log cabin run amuck movie for sure!

pianokeyjoe2009

Well here is a simple sexbot,like I said,what is coming in the near future will not be this! These are like RK mentioned,here already. But sentient AI bots capable of love and intelligence on a human level will not be possible with mere machines,it WILL require the melding of the HUMAN genome to achieve the parts of AI that chips and silicone rubber will not be able to!

http://www.sexbots.us/products.html

pianokeyjoe2009

Okay so i am researching and so far I am having the sneaking suspicion that most of these so called sexbots sold in the USA(not Japan)so cheap are a put on. No close up large fotos of the bot's faces or details like you would see in a sex doll site or even HERE! Unless anyone can actaully verify any of these sexbots to be real,I would say,we are still in the fantasy stage in America and so only the uber rich in Japan and China can have one.. :(

Ah well back to my simple animated oral heads lol! :D

pianokeyjoe2009

http://www.truecompanion.com/shop/index.php

I checked videos,articles and google searches. Seems at least for what I suspected, I may be wrong about the availability of inexpensive(less than $25 grand)sexbots! The only inexpensive robosexual dream come true really is on the market from the 2 companies I have given links of! Again,the direction I keep getting pulled towards by the read is that it will be a mixing of human with machine that ultimately wins but for now,seems the sex industry is as feverishly tackling the robot market as is the Obamanation's military!

Well ok, I did my home work and seems with the kind help of RK,and others, the thread question has technically been answered. YES by 2025 sexbots,we will be there..ahhh Sounds good to me LOL!

Sit back,eat some popcorn and enjoy the show,it is going to get interesting for sure!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

The Machine was a great movie. I fantasized so much about that girl for a good 2-3 days after watching....She was perfect in every way a man could dream. But deadly too.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?tbm ... tbs=imgo:1

pianokeyjoe2009

The MACHINE! Yes, I had some recent movie in my mind but lost the name from my memory banks yes! Thankyou Xephyr! And now time to sleep lol,my eyes hurt from so much looking for sexbots.. Time to dream of one. I may actually be able to buy one soon after all lol! True companion website..I may call them this week and see what is really going on.. I will keep youns posted if someone does not beat me to it first lol!

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:Getting your toaster and blender to please you is not crossing "that line" but what is planned and already being messed with for 2025 is waay beyond what we want. Yeah I was watching those youtube videos on the singularity and transhumanism today again lol!
I am strictly anti-transhumanism as presented by Ray Kurzweil. I'm fine with people having mechanical parts, like hip replacement surgery, that sort of thing, but merging the computer into the body...um, no. Kurzweil acts like the Lawnmower Man: "I am GOD here!" Not in my universe! :evil:
pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:YES by 2025 sexbots,we will be there..ahhh Sounds good to me LOL!

Sit back,eat some popcorn and enjoy the show,it is going to get interesting for sure!
This is my favorite explanation of what it will be like: :mrgreen:
:haha4:

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Xephyr wrote:The Machine was a great movie. I fantasized so much about that girl for a good 2-3 days after watching....She was perfect in every way a man could dream. But deadly too.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?tbm ... tbs=imgo:1
Agreed I posted about this here with a few great links...enjoy...half way down page 2....

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&start=15

:glou:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I would say the sexbot is already here, if you can afford one. They have those gynoid women in Japan already. They would only need a insert.

And how much does a machine have to move before it's considered a sexbot? If a doll could lie in bed and let you screw her missionary and she move her hips and legs a little does that not qualify?
Is she required to walk, talk, take out the trash and draw you a bath?

INFORMATIONS