www.beautiful-dolls.com

Reiko's broken neck. Thoughts?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Reiko's broken neck. Thoughts?

Post by beautifuldolls »

Bleakerbird wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:Hi Bleakerbird,

I would like you to explain to us what is that you need in private msg :) We do not like to hear from others what is that you think of us... We prefer direct contact with the client :) We are waiting for your e-mail!
Hi, BD. :) I'm always happy to email you and vice versa (it looks like we are averaging about an email a day, each, since the Miranda review) so your post is odd. No matter, there is not much that you don't know and I've never called for any intermediaries. I think the only thing new is the repair person that you suggested, but ~$200 after shipping is not something that I'm terribly excited about. It feels like we've gone from "fix it yourself" to "pay someone else to fix it." :P

Anyway, I am always happy to hear from you and keep this moving forward (I'm sure this is tiresome for us both) so please do email me with any new information you may have. :)
I just mean that it would be cool if your emails to us could be in the same tone as the posts on forum and your msgs to other people. :) Then we would resolve everything ages ago. You forgot what you asked in your previous emails. We are willing to do what it takes, but you must tell it to US.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Bleakerbird wrote:
havefun68with29 wrote:That is awful funny that you can't get on there web site now. With all of these new found problems with the dolls.
Yeah, it's worrisome, especially after I had trouble with their Dominique/Betty doll. However, I haven't found complaints about Reiko's necks elsewhere so I'm not sure that they are to blame. Boew's issue with the second body is *clearly* not an issue with the manufacturer.

Hopefully their website is just a hick-up, as the Chinese-language forums linked to earlier in this thread make it seem like they are still working on new doll models.
Those necks have problems because the shipping agent that took them both repacked them into a smaller package to pay less for shipping and earn more... Literally made fools of us... The Betty doll issue seems to be a completely different thing.
We have decided to work with only 1 shipping agent because he was the only one that was always sincere for more than 3 years. Unfortunetly we can trust only him.

Years of experience!

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Bleakerbird wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:I just mean that it would be cool if your emails to us could be in the same tone as the posts on forum and your msgs to other people. :) Then we would resolve everything ages ago. You forgot what you asked in your previous emails. We are willing to do what it takes, but you must tell it to US.
Well, tone is somewhat dictated by manners and decorum, but I understand your meaning. :) There are voluminous emails between between you/BD and I on this situation so perhaps my mention of a refund on a PM here was overlooked. At the time I was simply hoping for store credit since I was interested in Aria and it allowed for a refund while still keeping the money with BD. That has since changed but I'm sure we can find a way solution that maintains some of that spirit. My main concern is any charge awaiting me. I empathize with your predicament concerning the shipping agent, truly, but a middleman chosen by BD is ultimately BD's responsibility. It is not fair to you, but that is between you and him.

Betty, in my eyes, shows that you are upstanding so I am happy to continue working on this with you. As I mentioned, we are both undoubtedly tired of this, so hopefully we can resolve this quickly and get back to talking about heads and dresses. :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Bleakerbird wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Bleakerbird wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:I just mean that it would be cool if your emails to us could be in the same tone as the posts on forum and your msgs to other people. :) Then we would resolve everything ages ago. You forgot what you asked in your previous emails. We are willing to do what it takes, but you must tell it to US.
Well, tone is somewhat dictated by manners and decorum, but I understand your meaning. :) There are voluminous emails between between you/BD and I on this situation so perhaps my mention of a refund on a PM here was overlooked. At the time I was simply hoping for store credit since I was interested in Aria and it allowed for a refund while still keeping the money with BD. That has since changed but I'm sure we can find a way solution that maintains some of that spirit. My main concern is any charge awaiting me. I empathize with your predicament concerning the shipping agent, truly, but a middleman chosen by BD is ultimately BD's responsibility. It is not fair to you, but that is between you and him.

Betty, in my eyes, shows that you are upstanding so I am happy to continue working on this with you. As I mentioned, we are both undoubtedly tired of this, so hopefully we can resolve this quickly and get back to talking about heads and dresses. :)
Of course it's between the agent and me, but I needed to write the reason why those two necks had problems at that time. So people won't think very bad about the manufacturer.

I think that you would feel a lot better if you would say what you need directly in the e-mails before... Without pretending all is fine when clearly you didn't feel that it's fine and felt the need to share it with people. We don't bite :)

We will cover the full cost of the repair then. Thanks God, now we can offer repairs inside USA which makes things a lot easier!

Years of experience!

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

beautifuldolls wrote:Without pretending all is fine when clearly you didn't feel that it's fine and felt the need to share it with people.
Why are you being antagonizing when I was being so polite? Is this truly the way you feel you should speak to your customers?

I told you I wanted a refund in my PM, but politely excused it escaping your attention just two posts ago. Nothing was hidden from you. And just taking a quick look at my emails I found this:

"1: First off, we never actually got around to answering my question. I feel like the answer is obviously "yes," but I could be totally off base. Are you refunding the price of Reiko via store credit or was that just Boew?"

Precisely to what did you think I was referring?

I made my interest in a refund perfectly clear, so don't try to play it off in public as me keeping things from you. And does someone *really* have to express their desire not to be saddled with a broken product? Of course, even knowing of my desire for a refund, you still couldn't be bothered to offer to pay for the repairs until just now. You were perfectly willing to throw me the email of someone out-of-state who could fix it and call it a day. That this is unacceptable is not something that I should have to explain to you.

And what is with this "felt the need to share it" nonsense? You took the same tone earlier but I chose to not take offense. There is another costumer with the exact same issue as me, did you think I would not reach out to him and compare notes? You offered him a refund in this very thread! Did you not think I would follow up on that? Surely you didn't honestly expect me to believe that Boe's situation ended in nothing more than him "[apologizing] for what he has done" and "claiming that he is happy."

By the way, telling me another customer with the same issue as me has received a second body doesn't work in your favor unless you are offering me the same.

As for Alex, he contacted me of his own volition. He is our host and has a vested interest in seeing both the vendor and costumer happy. Was I to turn him away? It certainly hasn't escaped my attention that you sprung to attention after he became involved.

BD, I have spent $7k at your site over the past three months and have been a polite and patient costumer. Indeed, after seeing how quickly you handled Betty, I even rose to BD's defense, making sure to throw in a good word or two when I felt people were being overly critical. I even went so far as to offer not to mention our Betty problem on these forums after reading a thread in which I felt you were unfairly attacked. You felt that was for the best, and I've held my tongue about your connection to Betty until now, given that you've chosen to mention the connection.

However, now that the Reiko situation has arisen, you've turned to making weird and annoying insinuations (in public while asking for private discourse) and making it an uphill battle for me to receive customer support. You have squandered the good will you bought with the way you handled Betty.

And make no mistake, you refunded Betty quickly, and I was impressed. So impressed that I put that money towards Reiko. That means I spent the refund money from a broken doll, on a broken doll, leaving me in the same predicament but now more than $1k poorer. An absurd situation, and one you allowed me to believe was the manufacturer's error even after you knew about the shipping agent. What sort of business discovers that it was at fault, but then let its business partner take the heat while letting the customer swallow the loss? My posts in this thread and the emails I've sent have been very critical of the manufacturer, and yet you said nothing. Well, actually you offered to contact the manufacturer which is, in hindsight, odd. Yes?

I'm tired of this. You don't need to be told to provide your customers with customer support and the fact that you pretend otherwise--especially after said customer asked for a very specific resolution--is insulting to everyone involved.

What I've asked for is a refund and that continues to be what I want. I don't want a refurbished doll. I don't want to deal with UPS. This has gone on for two weeks and I am tired of it. I want to put it behind me.

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

Bleakerbird wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:Without pretending all is fine when clearly you didn't feel that it's fine and felt the need to share it with people.
Why are you being antagonizing when I was being so polite? Is this truly the way you feel you should speak to your customers?

I told you I wanted a refund in my PM, but politely excused it escaping your attention just two posts ago. Nothing was hidden from you. And just taking a quick look at my emails I found this:

"1: First off, we never actually got around to answering my question. I feel like the answer is obviously "yes," but I could be totally off base. Are you refunding the price of Reiko via store credit or was that just Boew?"

I made my interest in a refund perfectly clear, so don't try to play it off in public as me keeping things from you. And does someone *really* have to express their desire not to be saddled with a broken product? Of course, even knowing of my desire for a refund, you still couldn't be bothered to offer to pay for the repairs until just now. You were perfectly willing to throw me the email of someone out-of-state who could fix it and call it a day. That this is unacceptable is not something that I should have to explain to you.

And what is with this "felt the need to share it" nonsense? You took the same tone earlier but I chose to not take offense. There is another costumer with the exact same issue as me, did you think I would not reach out to him and compare notes? You offered him a refund in this very thread! Did you not think I would follow up on that? Surely you didn't honestly expect me to believe that Boe's situation ended in nothing more than him "[apologizing] for what he has done" and "claiming that he is happy."

By the way, telling me another customer with the same issue as me has received a second body doesn't work in your favor unless you are offering me the same.

As for Alex, he contacted me of his own volition. He is our host and has a vested interest in seeing both the vendor and costumer happy. Was I to turn him away? It certainly hasn't escaped my attention that you sprung to attention after he became involved.

BD, I have spent $7k at your site over the past three months and have been a polite and patient costumer. Indeed, after seeing how quickly you handled Betty, I even rose to BD's defense, making sure to throw in a good word or two when I felt people were being overly critical. I even went so far as to offer not to mention our Betty problem on these forums after reading a thread in which I felt you were unfairly attacked. You felt that was for the best, and I've held my tongue about your connection to Betty until now, given that you've chosen to mention the connection.

However, now that the Reiko situation has arisen, you've turned to making weird and annoying insinuations (in public while asking for private discourse) and making it an uphill battle for me to receive customer support. You have squandered the good will you bought with the way you handled Betty.

And make no mistake, you refunded Betty quickly, and I was impressed. So impressed that I put that money towards Reiko. That means I spent the refund money from a broken doll, on a broken doll, leaving me in the same predicament but now more than $1k poorer. An absurd situation, and one you allowed me to believe was the manufacturer's error even after you knew about the shipping agent. What sort of business discovers that it was at fault, but then let its business partner take the heat while letting the customer swallow the loss? My posts in this thread and the emails I've sent have been very critical of the manufacturer, and yet you said nothing. Well, actually you offered to contact the manufacturer which is, in hindsight, odd. Yes?

I'm tired of this. You don't need to be told to provide your customers with customer support and the fact that you pretend otherwise--especially after said customer asked for a very specific resolution--is insulting to everyone involved.

What I've asked for is a refund and that continues to be what I want. I don't want a refurbished doll. I don't want to deal with UPS. This has gone on for two weeks and I am tired of it. I want to put it behind me.
Well put my friend,

:glou:
Own a Doll and bring out the inner child again!
The one with the most toys wins!
Variety is the spice of life!

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Very well said Bleakerbird!!! I applaud You for patience in trying to deal with this.!!! :thumbs_up:
I know they don't like ME, because of how They think I want revenge due to issues I had with a Yoko Doll.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Bleakerbird wrote:

I talk normal. I am not rude. The info you gave to Alex was not the same as you gave to me because you never said that you feel left alone with the problem to me. This is the whole point. The truth is that you didn't write your true demands until NOW and it could be easily proven by me if I post screens of emails here... In emails you said we are so nice and you said that what we give is okay... But now when I wrote on forum what I wrote suddendly you wrote your demands on pm thinking it's the same as you would do it before? I don't get it... And why is your friend Boew feeling so angry when he got 2 Reiko dolls for 1850 USD ? He even claims he "lost"... He just sold a doll that he got gratis so I don't see a loss over here.... :/ When I told him I can refund him 100% if he gives us back the used dolls he didn't want, but I see he is still very active in expressing how hurt he is. And why do we get emails from Boew where he claims others things than he writes here in public? I can post all the screens here... Really no problem! I am just waiting for your permission guys. Maybe you would also look differently on each other then....... Do you seriously do not understand my whole point? You are a customer and I truly do respect that, but it doesn't mean that you can disrespect me completely... The only, really the only think I want from my clients is to cooperate with me and write the same way to me in emails and pm's as they write in public and both you and Boew are not able to do it... I would be grateful for only this.

Now we offered we will cover the repair cost completely because we found a person that repairs dolls in USA... Still not good...

And when you wrote about Betty problem you forgot to say to tdf world that you got Reiko for minus cost of Betty. So Betty was actualy free and you shouldn't be very upset over Betty at this point. Especially that also a flawed doll is not worthless...

We also gave you 400 disscount when you bought few dolls at once... We are trying to be friendly! And we are also very grateful to you for being our customer, thats why we allowed you to get this Betty gratis, to get 400 usd disscount and that is why we offer you a free repair of Reiko so you can have a 100% okay doll... Is it so bad? I do not think it's actualy being left alone... I agree that dolls from this particular manufacturer had problems lately, but we aren't leaving you alone.

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

havefun68with29 wrote:Very well said Bleakerbird!!! I applaud You for patience in trying to deal with this.!!! :thumbs_up:
I know they don't like ME, because of how They think I want revenge due to issues I had with a Yoko Doll.
I think that you do not like us... Because from all of the vendors you target only us for a doll we didn't sell :) But thats ok :)

Years of experience!

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

First off, BD, le
beautifuldolls wrote: I talk normal. I am not rude.
Veiled critisism bookened by smilies is generally considered to be rude.
beautifuldolls wrote:The info you gave to Alex was not the same as you gave to me because you never said that you feel left alone with the problem to me. This is the whole point. The truth is that you didn't write your true demands until NOW and it could be easily proven by me if I post screens of emails here... In emails you said we are so nice and you said that what we give is okay... But now when I wrote on forum what I wrote suddendly you wrote your demands on pm thinking it's the same as you would do it before?
I already posted a quote from me asking for a refund. Are you seriously trying to make it seem like I did something wrong by being polite and patient?
beautifuldolls wrote:I don't get it... And why is your friend Boew feeling so angry when he got 2 Reiko dolls for 1850 USD ? He even claims he "lost"... He just sold a doll that he got gratis so I don't see a loss over here.... :/ When I told him I can refund him 100% if he gives us back the used dolls he didn't want, but I see he is still very active in expressing how hurt he is. And why do we get emails from Boew where he claims others things than he writes here in public?
I am not Boew. Why not try to ask him directly rather than being so passive aggressive. It's ugly and childish.
beautifuldolls wrote:I can post all the screens here... Really no problem! I am just waiting for your permission guys.
Don't threaten me. Where the hell did you get your concept on customer service? Is this what your customers can expect when something goes wrong? Abhorrent behavior. I have honestly never seen worse from a vendor. $7k and *this* is what I have to deal with.

And please feel free to post my emails. I'm sure people would be mortified to see me... do what? Be polite?
beautifuldolls wrote:Maybe you would also look differently on each other then....... Do you seriously do not understand my whole point? You are a customer and I truly do respect that, but it doesn't mean that you can disrespect me completely... The only, really the only think I want from my clients is to cooperate with me and write the same way to me in emails and pm's as they write in public and both you and Boew are not able to do it... I would be grateful for only this.
New Flash: You cannot control the way people communicate. I, like ever single person on this planet, pick and choose what I say to each person and it is rarely exactly the same. My buying things from you does not give you any right to expect me to treat you differently.

I wanted a refund and I told you exactly that.

And why even bother with this line of reasoning? We all understand that you are trying to defend yourself by casting your customers in a negative light, but no one is going to actually believe that one of your priorities is that people who are buying things from you let you know their private conversations should they involve BD. This is just weird.
beautifuldolls wrote:Now we offered we will cover the repair cost completely because we found a person that repairs dolls in USA... Still not good...
"Still not good" implies that something lesser came beforehand, and no, nowhere near good enough. Who on Earth would want to continue to work with a company such as yours?
beautifuldolls wrote:And when you wrote about Betty problem you forgot to say to tdf world that you got Reiko for minus cost of Betty.
Actually that is exactly what I told everyone. That was the whole "broken doll for a broken doll" bit.
beautifuldolls wrote:So Betty was actualy free and you shouldn't be very upset over Betty at this point. Especially that also a flawed doll is not worthless...
Upset about Betty? Despite my increasing irritation I still managed to compliment your handling of Betty. And since when did a broken thing in this context equal free? And what "flaw" are you referring to? A broken hip (Betty) or a broken neck (Reiko)? Which of those qualifies as a "flaw" in your eyes?
beautifuldolls wrote:We also gave you 400 disscount when you bought few dolls at once... We are trying to be friendly! And we are also very grateful to you for being our customer, thats why we allowed you to get this Betty gratis, to get 400 usd disscount and that is why we offer you a free repair of Reiko so you can have a 100% okay doll... Is it so bad? I do not think it's actualy being left alone... I agree that dolls from this particular manufacturer had problems lately, but we aren't leaving you alone.
You gave me a discount for buying multiple dolls, exactly as *advertised.* It is an offer used to get people to order more at once, not some act of charity. Don't try to make yourself look good for simply honoring a coupon.

Let's continue by addressing the concerns you brought up via PM, person who seemed to make such a big deal about being upfront a moment ago.
beautifuldolls wrote:I was talking with the whole company and nobody agrees to give a full refund to a person that also got a free Betty before. Normaly we could give a refund if you would like to send back the doll THE SAME DAY ... But send back the doll to us to our usa office before. Maximum like 3 days after receiving her maybe... It's not fair and I do think you realize it as you are a wise man. We aren't happy because you wrote differently on forum differently on pm's... I do not even believe that any of the vendors would agree on your terms so maybe dolls aren't the thing for you... I do even doubt that any manufacturer would give you a full refund two times in a row... Without getting back the dolls within few days from their arrival... We can't offer you more than we propose now... And about Boew... Maybe you should tell him the same thing you told us before... Remember?

" Sorry about Boew777. :P I empathize with where he is coming from but he was targeting the wrong people, it's not as if that second body came from nowhere. I tried to keep the focus on the manufacturer and finding a solution but I guess his frustration got the best of him."

Because in public you make a cool team which is also telling us that something is seriously not okay over here... Don't you think?
Well, BD, you've undone me. I admit that I felt Boew was being needlessly snarky but still empathized with his position. You've caught me being considerate of both your emotions and Boew's plight, and now everyone knows my dark truth.

What is wrong with you? Are you just not used to playing the victim card when someone has actually been amazingly polite and considerate? Perhaps, then, you shouldn't play it at all because you come off as being increasingly weird.

Also, it's really obvious that you are just making up these 1-3 day rules as you go. That is classic "overtly shady vendor" behavior to the point that it is a cliche. Who falls for that outside of '70's sitcoms?

Lastly, that you sent me two bad products does not somehow free you of responsibility. How can you think otherwise? You don't get to send someone a bad product, refund the cost, declare it "free," and then get snippy because you sent them a second bad product. You make *no* sense.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

"Veiled critisism bookened by smilies is generally considered to be rude."

- No, I tell you everything I think and I do not tell anyone else something that I didn't say to you. I wouldn't even call it criticism... I am just saying what I think is fair. If I don't have the right to do it, please take my apology.

"I already posted a quote from me asking for a refund. Are you seriously trying to make it seem like I did something wrong by being polite and patient?"

- We can not give you a refund if you don't want it within few days and if you don't believe it read our rules that were created long ago you were our client. A sex doll is not something that can be easily returned... We wanted to give the chance like it to Boew and the way he behaved afterwards just made everyone from the company sure that we cannot make more exceptions like it anymore. Even when we wated to give him back all the money and get dolls back it was not enough and as you see he still posts the same things. We want to repair your Reiko and never asked the free Betty back so you can have a perfectly fine Reiko and sell your flawed Betty... This is what we can give... I know you want a free refund and dolls ( as you didnt say you would send them back anyway ), but there is no rule that we have to agree on every demand. No company is like it. I'm sorry.

" I am not Boew. Why not try to ask him directly rather than being so passive aggressive. It's ugly and childish."

- Sorry for this. I wanted Beow to read it, even if it might seem that it was directed to you. However, you two make a good team in this topic anyway.

" Don't threaten me. Where the hell did you get your concept on customer service? Is this what your customers can expect when something goes wrong? Abhorrent behavior. I have honestly never seen worse from a vendor. $7k and *this* is what I have to deal with.

And please feel free to post my emails. I'm sure people would be mortified to see me... do what? Be polite?"

- It's not a threat. I asked you and Beow if I can post emails. It would help with resolving the issue... But instead of this you posted my e-mail without my permission.
I know that you spend a lot, because you bought a couple of dolls...That's why at start you got a disscount from us that we gladly gave. Two dolls had problems... 1 was gratis, another one we can repair. ( wthout leaving any flaw on the doll ! ) I don't really understand how does it make our customer service bad? You have to understand us a little bit... You write publicly only half of what really had place... You never said how we resolved the problem with Betty for example... We only try to make people see how it was. There is nothing rude about it. We resolve problems as good as other companies would have. Nobody would allow you to have two flawed dolls gratis and also give you also a full refund.

New Flash: You cannot control the way people communicate. I, like ever single person on this planet, pick and choose what I say to each person and it is rarely exactly the same. My buying things from you does not give you any right to expect me to treat you differently.

I wanted a refund and I told you exactly that.

And why even bother with this line of reasoning? We all understand that you are trying to defend yourself by casting your customers in a negative light, but no one is going to actually believe that one of your priorities is that people who are buying things from you let you know their private conversations should they involve BD. This is just weird."

- I never wanted and not want to put you in a bad light. I am just saying what I think. I don't know if as a seller I should just keep quiet and agree on everything. I do not understand the rest of the thing you wrote. You mean that my clients won't believe that we can resolve things in pm's? Most of the problems are actualy being resolved that way.

" Still not good" implies that something lesser came beforehand, and no, nowhere near good enough. Who on Earth would want to continue to work with a company such as yours?"

- We gave you the previous doll gratis because it had a problem... We offer to repair the second doll so she will be in perfect condition... Others dolls you bought do not have issues... We also offered a disscount at the start... Does it sound like the worse company you could think of ? I think we are quite normal, but that is just my opinion.

" Actually that is exactly what I told everyone. That was the whole "broken doll for a broken doll" bit."

- Maybe I didn't see it. I apologize... But in the last posts you just used the Betty problem as something that should make me look like someone that sold you two flawed dolls and won't even help... This is how it looked like and this is also how everyone understood it. Plus, the second doll could be in a good shape after the repair if you would let us.

" Upset about Betty? Despite my increasing irritation I still managed to compliment your handling of Betty. And since when did a broken thing in this context equal free? And what "flaw" are you referring to? A broken hip (Betty) or a broken neck (Reiko)? Which of those qualifies as a "flaw" in your eyes? "

- Broken dolls can be sold. If you don't think that you can sell it and you see that doll as something completely useless you can send it to us. I'll pay the shipping. Plus, I say it again... The neck can be repaired easily and you even don't have to do it yourself.

" You gave me a discount for buying multiple dolls, exactly as *advertised.* It is an offer used to get people to order more at once, not some act of charity. Don't try to make yourself look good for simply honoring a coupon.

Let's continue by addressing the concerns you brought up via PM, person who seemed to make such a big deal about being upfront a moment ago.

beautifuldolls wrote:
I was talking with the whole company and nobody agrees to give a full refund to a person that also got a free Betty before. Normaly we could give a refund if you would like to send back the doll THE SAME DAY ... But send back the doll to us to our usa office before. Maximum like 3 days after receiving her maybe... It's not fair and I do think you realize it as you are a wise man. We aren't happy because you wrote differently on forum differently on pm's... I do not even believe that any of the vendors would agree on your terms so maybe dolls aren't the thing for you... I do even doubt that any manufacturer would give you a full refund two times in a row... Without getting back the dolls within few days from their arrival... We can't offer you more than we propose now... And about Boew... Maybe you should tell him the same thing you told us before... Remember?

" Sorry about Boew777. :P I empathize with where he is coming from but he was targeting the wrong people, it's not as if that second body came from nowhere. I tried to keep the focus on the manufacturer and finding a solution but I guess his frustration got the best of him."

Because in public you make a cool team which is also telling us that something is seriously not okay over here... Don't you think?

"Well, BD, you've undone me. I admit that I felt Boew was being needlessly snarky but still empathized with his position. You've caught me being considerate of both your emotions and Boew's plight, and now everyone knows my dark truth.

What is wrong with you? Are you just not used to playing the victim card when someone has actually been amazingly polite and considerate? Perhaps, then, you shouldn't play it at all because you come off as being increasingly weird.

Also, it's really obvious that you are just making up these 1-3 day rules as you go. That is classic "overtly shady vendor" behavior to the point that it is a cliche. Who falls for that outside of '70's sitcoms?

Lastly, that you sent me two bad products does not somehow free you of responsibility. How can you think otherwise? You don't get to send someone a bad product, refund the cost, declare it "free," and then get snippy because you sent them a second bad product. You make *no* sense.

- Thanks for posting this pm. I am not ashamed of it. I wrote there what I think. I still think that my offer is fair and that I as a client would be very happy if someone would repair my doll. We didn't want it to break in the first place and we can never apologize enough for this fact. We didn't want to use your words about Beow to put you in a bad light and we never said it to him or anyone else... I think that we aren't the ones who want to put you in the bad light.

We didn't invent the rule now. Someone could say it sounds like slander. It's logical that sex dolls are not like every other product.

The maximum I can do right now is talk with the staff and ask them if they can give you a refund after you send both of the dolls to our us office, but no idea if they agree on it... I think you can realize that you ask a lot. I truly do understand that after spending a lot of money, you want everything to be perfect, but since other dolls didn't have issues, Betty was free and Reiko can be easily repaired to be in a perfect condition and you are still saying we are a very bad company... Then I really do not know what to write anymore... If Reiko would be repaired I wouldn't even see a loss over here! But that is just me...

I do not want to argue with you and if it seemed that I want to insult you or that I wasn't happy to have a customer like you, then you have the wrong impression. Maybe we should simply talk on skype so we both hear the tones of our voices.

Years of experience!

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

BD, I think it is clear where this is heading, and, like I said, I am tired of this. Perhaps these dolls have worth in the hands of others but not in mine, and that's who you sold them to. What I'm left with is two chunks of plastic and the feeling that I've been walked over. And let's not pretend that it happened any other way. This "half the story" is garbage and, again, anyone who read my posts knows what happened with Betty. If there was another half to the story, you should have told it.

The only major thing I can think of left unaddressed is the issue with Miranda but that doesn't work in your favor in the least. It also means that this talk about the other doll being without error is nonsense. You should also take a look at how I resolved that situation. That's not the action of someone who forms a team against you or expects perfection.

What I did expect is for BD to solve the issue with Reiko promptly, which you failed to do. You let me work under the assumption that Reiko's neck was the manufacturer's error (during the period of time you say I could have returned it. Odd that no one mentioned that at the time.) while you *knew* you were at fault. Don't you get how screwed up that it is? It is indefensible and makes your "well, we tried" statements hollow and, at best, misleading for anyone reading this. Offering repairs after two weeks does not absolve you and BD of your actions, just like refunding one doll doesn't make it acceptable to saddle me with a second broken and more expensive doll.

You/bd even had fooled me to the point where I felt BD was the victim of the manufacturer and, when you offered me $200 (with a message about how the loss of this money was hurting BD), I only accepted half. You lied about the cause of the broken neck and took advantage of my good will, so yes, I have a negative view of BD despite your willingness to pay the $53 to repair Reiko two weeks after the fact.

I was left with a "sorry we can't help you" and, after pressing further, the email of someone on the other side of the country.

But this is over. I have my reasons why shipping is not something simple and we both know that you have the power in this situation. Having my neighbors receive these dolls was embarrassing enough, asking them to ship the dolls (especially now that I and they have all seen how distressingly youthful Reiko is) is not something I'm willing to do. These two dolls will wile away their existence in a closet and you will have my money.

You were right, by the way. Assuming you are correct about other vendors acting as you do, then these dolls are truly not for me. And the more that threads like this one pop up, the more people will come to that same conclusion. They'll just do so before they spend their money.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Bleakerbird wrote:BD, I think it is clear where this is heading, and, like I said, I am tired of this. Perhaps these dolls have worth in the hands of others but not in mine, and that's who you sold them to. What I'm left with is two chunks of plastic and the feeling that I've been walked over. And let's not pretend that it happened any other way. This "half the story" is garbage and, again, anyone who read my posts knows what happened with Betty. If there was another half to the story, you should have told it.

The only major thing I can think of left unaddressed is the issue with Miranda but that doesn't work in your favor in the least. It also means that this talk about the other doll being without error is nonsense. You should also take a look at how I resolved that situation. That's not the action of someone who forms a team against you or expects perfection.

What I did expect is for BD to solve the issue with Reiko promptly, which you failed to do. You let me work under the assumption that Reiko's neck was the manufacturer's error (during the period of time you say I could have returned it. Odd that no one mentioned that at the time.) while you *knew* you were at fault. Don't you get how screwed up that it is? It is indefensible and makes your "well, we tried" statements hollow and, at best, misleading for anyone reading this. Offering repairs after two weeks does not absolve you and BD of your actions, just like refunding one doll doesn't make it acceptable to saddle me with a second broken and more expensive doll.

You/bd even had fooled me to the point where I felt BD was the victim of the manufacturer and, when you offered me $200 (with a message about how the loss of this money was hurting BD), I only accepted half. You lied about the cause of the broken neck and took advantage of my good will, so yes, I have a negative view of BD despite your willingness to pay the $53 to repair Reiko two weeks after the fact.

I was left with a "sorry we can't help you" and, after pressing further, the email of someone on the other side of the country.

But this is over. I have my reasons why shipping is not something simple and we both know that you have the power in this situation. Having my neighbors receive these dolls was embarrassing enough, asking them to ship the dolls (especially now that I and they have all seen how distressingly youthful Reiko is) is not something I'm willing to do. These two dolls will wile away their existence in a closet and you will have my money.

You were right, by the way. Assuming you are correct about other vendors acting as you do, then these dolls are truly not for me. And the more that threads like this one pop up, the more people will come to that same conclusion. They'll just do so before they spend their money.

Excuse me, but how did I LIE about the cause of the broken neck? You suggest I have broken it to make you angry? The manufacturer has some problem now... I can sense it. But the shipping agent that repacked them could be the reason too. We are trying to find out what was it... 200 USD is what the repair cost is ( together with shipping ). If you felt it isn't enough you could tell me instead of saying you will pay 100. Those were your words and responsibility.... I didn't ask you to say it. Please do not make me responsable for your own previous idea now.

Why did your neighbours receive your dolls? You should talk about it with your local shipping company... We send dolls same as everyone else.
Did we write the wrong address? If yes I apologize and ask you to send me photos of the package so I can know. Maybe you already did it and staff didn't tell me?

And if you have some problem with Miranda, just write it in a PM. I can help you with this with pleasure. I am checking all pm's here and Joy is reading emails. It would be easier for me if you send PM's.

This story learned me a lot... Once I bought a doll for over 5000 USD and when the leg came damaged I was happy when the company told me which glue to use... I guess I'm just stupid and I must change :)

Years of experience!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Doll bussines is very hard... We cannot control everything...

I hope the story will end up good for the both of you...

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 4u0okk.jpg

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

beautifuldolls wrote: Excuse me, but how did I LIE about the cause of the broken neck?
We have covered this. You knew that your shipping agent was to blame (at least you were earlier in this thread, now you're changing this a bit) and let me go on believing that the manufacturer was to blame, to the point where I was at least told that the manufacturer was being contacted multiple times.
beautifuldolls wrote:You suggest I have broken it to make you angry? The manufacturer has some problem now... I can sense it. But the shipping agent that repacked them could be the reason too. We are trying to find out what was it... 200 USD is what the repair cost is ( together with shipping ). If you felt it isn't enough you could tell me instead of saying you will pay 100. Those were your words and responsibility.... I didn't ask you to say it. Please do not make me responsable for your own previous idea now.
What are you talking about? Seriously, read some of the emails. I was offered a $200 refund a week or so back when the narrative involved both BD and I being victims of the manufacturers, but was told it was hurting BD and so I accepted only half. It had nothing to do with the repairs because no repairs had yet been mentioned. I am holding you responsible for the deception, not my actions.
beautifuldolls wrote:Why did your neighbours receive your dolls? You should talk about it with your local shipping company... We send dolls same as everyone else.
Did we write the wrong address? If yes I apologize and ask you to send me photos of the package so I can know. Maybe you already did it and staff didn't tell me?

Like I said, I have my reasons. I was simply explaining myself, not suggesting it was a situation that you could help with.
beautifuldolls wrote:And if you have some problem with Miranda, just write it in a PM. I can help you with this with pleasure. I am checking all pm's here and Joy is reading emails. It would be easier for me if you send PM's.
Joy once responded to a PM from here so I assumed that the BD account was shared. That this may not be the case explains a lot. :/

Miranda: As I said, the situation with Miranda was one I did not bother with at the time and simply pointed out the flaw so you could keep an eye on it before someone ran afoul of a similar flaw. I mention this now because you are working very hard to make it sound like you are trying your best to deal with a customer who is working against you, when I have been the exact opposite. This hostility is something new and only came about when you inexplicably decided to make things public after Alex attempted to intervene.
beautifuldolls wrote:This story learned me a lot... Once I bought a doll for over 5000 USD and when the leg came damaged I was happy when the company told me which glue to use... I guess I'm just stupid and I must change :)
What do you gain by being obnoxious to your customers and, more importantly, in front of your potential customers? Do you know anything about my case at all? I ask because you came up with a scenario that works against you. Why? Celine's armpit blew within the first week, and guess what, I glued it. This isn't a case of a customer expecting everything to be fixed for him or expecting perfection, and your need to be belligerent does you and BD no favors. There are emails covering this.

Now that I realize you're not Joy, let me ask you: just how many of my emails have read? The contrast between these posts and all previous dialogue is remarkable. You should try reading the last email I sent, just moments before reading your accusation of pretending to conceal my feelings (such a weird thing to criticize anyone for, especially a customer). I'll post it here so you can see how very different the tone of this conversation could have been.

"Hello Joy,

What a mess this has become. I replied to the most recent posts on dollforum.com. Basically, I can see how my mention of a refund could have gone unnoticed given your frustration that day (made all the more understandable now that I know it was caused by someone who cheated you). I can also understand that my adherence to courtesy may have obfuscated my opinions so I will try to be more direct.

Simply put: I feel I am owed a full refund. It is unforgivable that your shipping agent swindled you, and that they would risk so much your money to save a few bucks is an outrage. However, that is a situation that I have no say in, and cannot be held responsible for. When it was discovered that the manufacturer was not at fault, I should have been given a refund and a friendly apology, then we could have returned to business.

I'm also not interested in being saddled with shipping charges. Boe's situation is very different to mine, but his talk of shipping charges makes me uncomfortable. Hopefully this does not pertain to our situation and is needless worry on my part.

These are not unreasonable things that I am asking for. I have spent around seven thousand dollars at your site over the past three months and have expressed interest in spending more, so to saddle me with a burden created by a dishonest shipping agent is simply wrong.

So that is where I stand, Joy. I look forward to hearing back from you, and to us both getting this situation behind us. :)

Kindly,

-John"

Do you see how much more pleasant things were meant to be? Direct, but polite and respectful.

Look, l'm sure that you feel that casting your unhappy customers in a bad light is a valid way to defend BD, but I suspect it hurts BD more than it helps. No one likes to see this sort of hostility, and very few will want to get involved, neither personally nor professionally.

INFORMATIONS