Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Crissy is on her way.

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Crissy is on her way.

Post by Agalmato »

I'm worried that Crissy "fell" on top of Smoke and he can't get to the computer to ask for help. :razz:

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Well. I was going too open a new thread but ... No. I'm not going to right now.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I love her to bits. Just another quick shot of her before we go off to bed... I have really not been smitten by a doll in this way since I met CJ... My CJ is never leaving me... I have had dolls come and go but CJ.. NEVER..... Crissy is shaping up too be this kind of girl.... I really hope so!

crissy 4.jpg
crissy 4.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1659 times
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Save a little energy so you can get back up! :D From the looks of that doll baby you are in for a long night. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I'm really happy for you Smoke, if you talk about her like you talk about CJ then she is next level that's for sure.
And that's awesome :thumbs_up: Look forward to learning more about her.

cta08052
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cta08052 »

DAMN, Smoke!!!!! She is beautiful!!!! Those lips are very juicey-looking!

All the best!
CTA

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Agalmato wrote:I'm worried that Crissy "fell" on top of Smoke and he can't get to the computer to ask for help. :razz:

Not too far out of the realm of possibility Agalmato!

I think we need a " My Doll Has Fallen And Now I Can't Get Up " emergency smiley that can be posted from an emergency call button from the bedside! :wink:

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Smoke,
Are you still alive? I bet you are. She's a beauty. I have to say that CJ has a special presence, though. :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

310smokeme wrote:
Agalmato wrote:I'm worried that Crissy "fell" on top of Smoke and he can't get to the computer to ask for help. :razz:

Not too far out of the realm of possibility Agalmato!

I think we need a " My Doll Has Fallen And Now I Can't Get Up " emergency smiley that can be posted from an emergency call button from the bedside! :wink:
Yeah, once we get ourselves wrapped around you and you look into our eyes.... you're goin' nowhere!

Crissy, I also have naughty eyelashes... what a pain! but they are so long and pretty... but really annoying to sil-pox back in place...!! It's so risky and hard to move my eyes, I just keep moving my head instead! I wish I knew a better way to move them!

So how many BT3 now on TDF?

Let's see.. there's me, Seren, LisaBT3's girl, zugzug's girl, Kristen, you, and Tina too (even though she's a Harmony-face)... 7? (I wonder, how many of us there are out there now..?)

Time for a BT3 ROLL CALL!!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

What a beauty Crissy is!

Welcome home and congratulations to you Crissy and Smoke. Hope you're having the time of your lives! :D

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

Smoke she is soooo pretty and I know you'll always love her!!!

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Wow ! she will be a great lover. Good choice !!! Have fun ! take good care of her (that's also an Elvis song) lol !!!!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

shimu3z wrote:Smoke,
Are you still alive? I bet you are. She's a beauty. I have to say that CJ has a special presence, though. :angel:
Shimu you are right. CJ is the doll that stole my heart!!. I almost gave up and decided that.. .. Dolls are not for me... I treated it like a midlife crisis... I'm over it .. let's move on type of thing...When CJ came along I still had another manufacturer's doll that I was not pleased with... I had in the past some other different makes as well that didn't do it for me....I am going to sound like a fan boy here and I have been accused of that in the past... But so far RD2.. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!!. And it looks like BT3 can fly under the same banner.... Stay tuned later for a solid copy on that statement... It's looking good so far though..!

miss_marceline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by miss_marceline »

Wow smoke, she's gorgeous! Congratulations! I see nothing "second" about her, and the nipple protectors were hilarious.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

I just want to make a few observations. I had a Boytoy Body 2 a while back and I loved the curvy little body on her. The problem I found was that she was just hard as a rock.. The breasts were stiff and so was her butt. I was at first infatuated but soon fell out of love with her. Sorry Matt. I'm not trying to scuttle BT2 sales... I'm just telling it like it is...

The BT3 Body has fixed all that. The silicone mix on this body is amazing. This has got to be the closes thing to real flesh that I have felt on a North American doll to date.The Breasts feel like breasts on a real woman... There is one other manufacture here that held that title...(and you all know who I'm talking about.) Until now. I know. I had one.

My Crissy has gels in her Behind and my god they are heaven. I can only fantasize about what the RD2D's spectacular booty is like. (next on my bucket list)

The skeleton is also way improved...I'm guessing it's based on the RD2D..I know it surpasses my RD2A C.J..... Range of motion and posing are improved.

I just wanted too kind of let you know what you are paying for when you buy a BT3. I know Phoenix advertises it all... And I'm here to say. They 100% deliver.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

That is great to hear, Smoke, I'm glad you are so satisfied.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they can pour the mix to different degrees of softness. So maybe the Body 2 can be a bit softer nowadays..? I wonder if they'll allow the "gel-butt" on a Body 2.. I am still a long ways off yet, so it doesn't matter to me right now, maybe I'll ask in the future.

Slew

INFORMATIONS