sexyrealsexdolls.com

When the wife's away...

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

When the wife's away...

Post by Mikeatron »

Hey guys,
My wife will be going away for a few weeks and I REALLY want to pick something up to keep me company during the lonely nights.
I basically narrowed it down to either The PDX Mega F*ck Slut the full 3d torso or The Penthouse Jenna Rose cyberskin reality girl
http://topcosales.us/products/penthouse ... ality-girl
I want something I can grab and really lose my self in. I guess I have a $1500 budget and this toy unfortunately will be disposed of when she returns.

I really like the idea of the reality girl creating the full illusion but basically what i want to know is how does the
PDX Mega F*ck Slut
http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Fuck-Slut-Ma ... +fuck+slut
compare to the topco-Cyberskin-Virtual-Realistic-Plaything/
http://www.amazon.com/Topco-Cyberskin-V ... B00C492O7M

as this is probably closet to the reality girl

Am I going overkill?? any recommendations??

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: When the wife's away...

Post by GFELube »

I vote Jenna Rose, and then when it's time to throw her away, toss her in my direction :D

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Mikeatron,
Make three more posts to unlock your newbie restrictions on PMs.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

GFELube wrote:I vote Jenna Rose, and then when it's time to throw her away, toss her in my direction :D
If you want it when I'm done why the hell not? Im going to go through with the purchase as long as i can cancel anytime before shipment. Just in case the wife decides to not go away (very unlikely but I always like to keep bases covered).

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Mikeatron wrote:
GFELube wrote:I vote Jenna Rose, and then when it's time to throw her away, toss her in my direction :D
If you want it when I'm done why the hell not? Im going to go through with the purchase as long as i can cancel anytime before shipment. Just in case the wife decides to not go away (very unlikely but I always like to keep bases covered).
I certainly appreciate that, but obviously you should get what you want, especially if you are willing to spend the amount you're talking about for just a short time, and do not plan on trying to get some of that back afterward (you could always sell it here, but a quick enough sale before the wife returns might be iffy unless the mark-down is substantial). It seems from the other thread that the Reality Girl is better for the full look without a big difference in feel, but there's a longer wait time when ordering. Hopefully others that have more experience can give more detail on the torso toys.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Welcome to the forum.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Mikeatron and welcome to the forum!

Just curious, it took a couple of months for Bigbuttlover to get his reality girl. Will you have enough time for that?

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

I know where to get one. So really its just a matter of determining if I will pull the trigger ( of coarse I will). The thing is the timing has to be perfect for delivery otherwise my wife will kill me. Since I'll only have this for a few weeks I really want to get my fill of it.

And don't worry after I secure mine I'll let you guys know where to look.

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

Ok guys I'm picking Jenna up today from the post office after work, damn I'm excited. I got her from the penthouse store and got 15% off as a first time customer. So with shipping and a 32 oz bottle of lube she came out to ~1350. I will post a review tonight if I can pry myself away for a bit.

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Hello, I am very interested in Jenna, I could answer some questions? : 1 - Arch your back slightly back to enjoy her breasts, or even kiss her in doggy position?. 2 - Are your legs a hindrance to play with the member in her ​​breasts ?. 3 - The toy measures 25 "in total, but the measure only ass wide ?. 4 - is easy to clean and drying inside ? Thank you.

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

Ok sorry for the long wait with my review.
First of all this was my first toy of this caliber.
Large package arrived from FedEx weighing 77 lbs, the website quotes the dolls weight at 44 lbs she weighs 65.
She's a little awkward to carry and move around unless you cradle her just right. Almost hugging got me very excited.
There's a slight smell out of the box nothing crazy she needed a little powdering to remove some stickiness then she's ready to go.

Vaginal cavity...great feels very close to the real thing anal similar to vagina but tighter. If you position yourself just right the doll will bounce off you and back awesome!!

On the couch for blowjob so hot gripping head and making her bob was a thing of beauty. It even makes noise as the air in her mouth has no where to go, sounds like she's gagging.

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

Skin is soft feels very realistic applying a little lube just make this this crazy it warms up fantastically retaining heat. Big beautiful tits soft but firm, grabbable ass this this us built for fun.

Cuddling not that great, a little awkward in fact. I did pass out a few times with her on top of me waking up stil buriedl inside and with her huge suckable tits in my face.

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

Nice!

Kissing is hard, you have to angle your head just right and even then it doesn't feel right.

Overall a great product I had a ton of fun and I would recommend it if you are curious.

Clean up was a little difficult only because you had to position her just right over the tub. She'd dry by herself internally so nothing crazy!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Mikeatron wrote:I did pass out a few times with her on top of me waking up stil buriedl inside and with her huge suckable tits in my face.
Bliss?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Glad she worked out so nicely for you.

Hope you don't trash her. Maybe you could meet up w/a member of TDF in your area who could receive the item from you when your done and sell it on TDF for some commission.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS