Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Two New Svetlana Sets 3-23-04

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Two New Svetlana Sets 3-23-04

Post by Inuyasha »

Svetlana and I went to Phantom of the Opera last night. When we got home Svetlana surprised me when it turned out she wasn't kidding when she told me at intermission that she didn't wear any panties this evening. Just the thought of that got me all heated up, but I thought she was joking. I could hardly believe it when she took off her skirt and her panties were missing. Svetlana has quite the naughty streak in her.

Back From Phantom

This morning I had to go into work for a few hours, and told Svetlana to sleep in and meet me for lunch (She rented a car to drive down from Chicago and speaks English well enough that she can get around pretty well). A couple of my co-workers came in while we were eating, and I thought I was going to have to hit the guys with a stun gun to quit drooling over Svetlana and leave us alone. I'm not use to having such a pretty woman around me. When we go back from lunch Svetlana showed me how she would have made my co-workers like her even more. As if they needed any encouragement.

Lunch Date

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Very nice shoots Inuyasha :!: I like that contraption you made to take good "standing" pics of her.
The stories are good, too :wink:

rcoggins
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rcoggins »

Great pics Inuyasha, keep them cumming 8)
Cody

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

racking my brain cos Svetlana looks like someone I know..

Post by Davecat »

Well, Inuyasha, it seems that the lack ov a Cold war has driven Svetlana into other pursuits ov conquest, namely you. :) Good photos, good posing; this pic has to be one ov my favourites..

Also, I really like that couch! It's retro! ;)
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Davecat, those couches you see were given to me by my mom when I first bought my house. They were sitting in her basement collecting dust. Funny she retired them for a new family room set almost 30 years ago, since they looked dated, but they are perfectly good to stick me with... :lol: . I once mentioned that I was going to get a new sofa and a pair of la-z-boys, and the first thing out of her mouth was that I needed to bring those couches back to her house first. Mom, it is time to let them go. They must be almost 50 years old. My mom stitched the Naugahyde covers you see on them eons ago (Before I was born and I am 36). They are functional, but I eventually hope to replace them with something a bit more comfortable for me. The backs on them are too far back and make them uncomfortable to sit on for extended periods. Somewhere along the line though they were probably the styling couches and maybe someone who likes 60's decor would dig them.

Thanks for the compliments on the photos. It helps having a good model. I like to throw in some photos that tease. I know I like being teased when I see photos of real models, so I thought others might as well.

INFORMATIONS