Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My room separation has arrived!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

My room separation has arrived!

Post by mytime »

Hi all.

Today a little van stopped at my door.
I've worked at home today by using the internet (VPN) and logging in at the computer at the work...
The sliding doors of the "removable wall" I want to install have been arrived.
Four big doors, of 2.64 metres high!
Now I've only to install the whole stuff!
And then, I've room enough to hide my clothes, Helen's clothes and... Helen... when she comes... may take a year, maybe 2 years from now, but I will get her :lol:.
Was listening to Mendelsons "Mid Summers Night Dream"... music often playd on marriage. Wat about a realdoll in marriage clothing?
H'mm I think its difficult to get her into it. but if I can get that stuff somewhere (borrow it, maybe best)... would like to see wat Helen looks like as bride. For fun OK 8). But... before honeymoon... private marriage...:lol:.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

pat

Wedding dress

Post by pat »

Hi Mytime

Have you ever thought of going to a costume outfitters. Sometimes they have sell offs. Most of there stuff is what actors call tearaway; the clothes slid on from the front and tie or velcro at the back, making for a quick change. This may answer the wedding dress problem.

Thanks Pat

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Most wedding gowns don't go on over the head, so there shouldn't be any major problems getting on on a Realdoll. I think more than anything, it is the cost of the gowns that prevents someone from getting one and dressing their doll in one. Even used ones can be pretty pricey. I would keep an eye on eBay for used gowns. Also, this website seemed pretty reasonable, by wedding gown standards.

http://www.thebridalshop.com/index.htm

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Inuyasha wrote:Most wedding gowns don't go on over the head, so there shouldn't be any major problems getting on on a Realdoll. I think more than anything, it is the cost of the gowns that prevents someone from getting one and dressing their doll in one. Even used ones can be pretty pricey. I would keep an eye on eBay for used gowns. Also, this website seemed pretty reasonable, by wedding gown standards.

http://www.thebridalshop.com/index.htm
And.. you can rent gowns and find them in second hand shops, and in the for sale section of newspapers, which should save a few of those hard earned dollars for other fun!

INFORMATIONS