Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Melanie wants to go jogging..

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Melanie wants to go jogging..

Post by midnight »

To celebrate our 1 month aniversary, we decided to go jogging......but guess what; we never made it out the door :roll:

I dunno know, she turns me on and I guess I look OK to her....seems these picture shoots always turn out the same..we go to bed :wink:

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/melanie

(go to second page and look for new pics.)

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Great job Midnight. Melanie is quite the dish. Too bad Melanie can never make it out of the house. Then again, you have so much fun with her inside that it isn't all that bad after all.

I guess you are finding, much as I am that the doll, can be posed pretty well if you take your time.

I am amazed at how long taking just 20 or so really good photos can take, so I appreciate the amount of work that goes into taking the good photos that you have put up.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Great pics, midnight.

BTW, are you aware that you can create sub-albums below the top level? Many of those who have placed pics in the doll album organize their shoots so that each is in a separate subalbum. There's nothing wrong with the way you are doing it, but the subalbum approach would make it easier for people to go right to the new pics without having to wade through all those that have already been seen. And the top level would be less cluttered, as it would just have the icons for the subalbums, i.e. 1 per shoot.

Check out some of the albums for other dolls (Svetlana, Kimberly) and you can see what I mean.

Just a suggestion.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Well midnight, sex IS exercise so I don't think you and Melanie missed out on too much..... :wink:

Rainy

INFORMATIONS