www.textiledoll.com

new fabric doll company?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: new fabric doll company?

Post by AlyDolly »

It's like Realdoll meets Teddy babe! I love it lol :razz: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Untitledsdfas.jpg
Untitledsdfas.jpg (123.09 KiB) Viewed 1780 times

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Thank you, friends! :)
Soon there will be new heads and new bodies. To suit different tastes.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Good morning, Jury. You're up with the sun.
Just sent you another email with my usual crazy questions. Is your avatar here the tanned skin version? I ask because that pic looks just a bit darker skinned than the others. Perhaps it was a matter of lighting. But if it is the tan, I like it the most.

I had another crazy question. I know the doll comes with a Doc Johnson insert. And your fabric has lycra, which would lend to stretching a bit. Is there any way to make the Inside of the orifice adjustable, using Velcro, so that it can be loosened or tightened to suit the size of the owners member?? This feature would also lend incredibly toward owners having the ability to purchase and fit any of the monster sized and sometimes funky shaped onaholes and such on the market now, or even inserts they already have from other dolls. This feature seems to me like it would be doable by a fabric crafting genius like yourself, and a HUGE selling point. No other doll company, to the best of my knowledge, has this amount of flexibility whatsoever as to their options of insert. Just thinking.

What do you forum members think? Wouldn't it be great to have variability in tightening the canal? I mean....we're all different sizes, right? To me, a Velcro adjustable insert pocket instead of a one size sewn orifice for the insert would be a total game changer. 8)

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Bianca Kajlich (Jennifer from Rules of Engagement)!!!! That's my attraction to Jury's avatar. The Melissa head with light brown eyes and long light brown hair is remarkably similar to Bianca! Mmmmmmmmmm 8O

There ya go, Jury. Once guys check this out and flip their gourd, you're going to sell a million of these. Oh my!
:glou:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

interesting looking dolls ... and so light!

would be interesting to know what the skeleton is like, and how well they pose.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

All dolls are made-to-order, taking into account all the wishes of the owners. Actually large interior space, depth of 20 cm.
Therefore inserts can be used varied. Using spanning straps and sticky will reduce realistic dolls.
Skeleton realistic and simulates human. S-shaped spine determines the characteristic posture. There are bones and flexible joints in the entire doll.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (188.87 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Congrats on filling a void in the doll market with such beautiful work

:glou:

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

These are remarkable. I am excited to read the first review. The weight of silicone, and even a 120cm silicone doll, was just too much for my back. Not to mention the care, cleaning, and powering the silicone requires. I agree with Yardman that you have indeed just filled a void in the market. Had I not recently made my own fabric doll (3 now) I would be ordering one from you, and am still considering doing so.

Good luck with your sale, I look forward to your future creations.
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

just saw this video, reminded me of this doll...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgaw3n7ttg#t=143
My Doll Album is here!

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetings; I am finalizing a deal with Jury. He has a doll that he is modifying the buttocks and adding pubic hair for me. It is a 165 cm Melissa doll and will look just like the doll on page 2. This doll is what I search for all the time and now it's here. And tall too. Cheers. Twolf and Kelly

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

twolf wrote::plaidskirt: Greetings; I am finalizing a deal with Jury. He has a doll that he is modifying the buttocks and adding pubic hair for me. It is a 165 cm Melissa doll and will look just like the doll on page 2. This doll is what I search for all the time and now it's here. And tall too. Cheers. Twolf and Kelly
:twisted: I'm so jealous, you lucky lucky............ :twisted:
Image That is soooooooo hot.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i checked your web site out , i had to after seeing your dolls , these are extremely , extremely nice looking more adult !
I TO think that an oral head would and should be a must "IF" it's done right by done right i mean not just a big "o" surprised look with a wide open mouth but a mouth that can stretch open from a semi open mouth , some other doll makers have achieved this look already .
I to believe pricing and clothes size need to be on the web site . Otherwise it's a well done site .
I believe you'll sell these like hot cakes as long as you don't jump your price up to much . , the looks , and the mere lightness of the doll is definitely a plus and easier on the user . I love the thick furry bush , something different and a great look and larger looking Areolas on the breast. two thumbs up for that !
Only other thing i personally would suggest and that would be optional bigger breast and maybe a deeper ( more defined ) butt crack .

Nice to see a doll like this on the market , Good luck with your business and sales !! :D

P.S. doing some added editing i also like the knee cap look when the dolls legs are bent it all adds to the realism , also one more note to you , if you have read any of my threads on here i am more about realism and the look on dolls , often i have mentioned "white " tan lines on tan doll bodies i will also mention this to you , it would be nice on these dolls if you can use something to carefully whiten a bikini top and bottom line on a tan body doll , this would make the realism even more . You would have to carefully either airbrush it , or carefully use a bleach type pen , (having to work from the inside area out to allow for spreading effect of the cloth material . I believe it could be accomplished and could be tested on a " test stuffed piece" .
And also maybe adding more doll options of doll sizes to for instance a 5'1 , 5'5 doll etc.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

These dolls are FANTASTIC! I figured I'd have to buy a cloth doll and attach a mannequin head myself for a more real look. Now you can get one made to order.

Don't forget us petite lovers. Maybe this model in a 4' 9" / 145cm. Pic doesn't show it, but I'm sure she has a nice bubble butt!

Edit by Nescio50: there were some questions about the girl in this picture, she's is a Russian model called Sveta, 19 yo at the time of the shoot, cup AA.
Attachments
132477696392_500.jpg
132477696392_500.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

aleistercrowley
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aleistercrowley »

the pics are really good

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Although i usually like bigger breast on a doll (not gigantic ) rubherkitty , also has a point their should be a good variety even smaller breast for this doll for those who like smaller breasted dolls . P.S. rubherkitty I always wondered what ever happen to Hitlers mustache now i found it on the pic you posted !! 8O :D :wink: :haha4:

INFORMATIONS