Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

New BoyToy owner Postitives and I need help!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jimmyjomps
Active Poster
Active Poster

New BoyToy owner Postitives and I need help!

Post by jimmyjomps »

I just got the last June BoyToy June in yesterday!!!! I'm very excited, and love the doll. However I have complaints and question.

First the positives:

1. She is amazing beautiful! I mean wow. I am blown away on how hot and beautiful she is. Looks like a real woman. Seeing her laying in bed last night was one sight to see.
2. Her boobs are Amazing!!!! I got body 1 with breast enhancements, and they feel like fake boobs and look just like them. Just perfect!
3. She's just looks like a real person. I mean cuddling with her is nice. Kissing is nice and of course sucking her breast was nice.

Negatives
1. She is sooooooo heavy to move. I know she's 65 pounds, but damn I must be weak cause moving to the bed was a chore. I hurt my back.

She's so heavy I can't figure out how she can have sex with her on top? Any suggestions? I tried with all my might I couldn't get it.

Then while you are having sex missionary I just couldn't lift her enough to slide it in. I'm average at size and I just couldn't quite get it in. Like she's so heavy It felt like a workout. I'm out of shape sure, but wow. Any suggestions of how to move her, and haw to have better sex with her?

2. How do you get her shoes on? I'm afraid her toes are going to break jamming them into shoes.

3. Are you suppose to get two inserts or just one. I received just one.

4. Her teeth came all messed up. It's a not a big deal since I can 't see it really.

5. I've already got the finger poke. Ugh.

So I LOVE the way she feels and looks but i'm have a hard time having sex with her and moving her. My back kills me today.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have. Once I figure out how to upload I'll attach awesome pictures of June.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: New BoyToy owner Postitives and I need help!

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum, Jimmyjomps, and congrats with your June :D
Although I don't own a Boytoy doll, I feel I can answer some questions.

Weight is often something those who are new to silicone dolls underestimate, but believe it or not, 65lbs is on the light side of the full sized dolls. My 7 year old Realdoll is a little over 90lbs (according to Abyss).

Handling these dolls does require a certain amount of strength, that's for sure.

When putting on shoes, lots of TLC is required, you have to ease the toes in, and push them further with your fingers. If they're closed shoes or boots, you could try some stockings, that'll make it much easier.

Here's a video where I put shoes on Kayla's feet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPbzJYZ1jo

If her mouth insert arrived damaged, you should contact Phoenix Studios about it, they have great customer service, and may be able to help you.

Putting a pillow under her butt can help to ease penetration in missionary position.

I'm sorry to hear you already got a finger poke. To prevent them, you have to be very aware of where her hands are, and to visualize where they will go before you move her.

You'll be able to attach pictures after you have 5 approved posts, which you can basically get in a matter of minutes by replying to threads by other members. The Eye Candy forum has loads of threads worthy of a compliment, and there are many Boytoy threads as well.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Shoes - easiest put on with stockings, the feet just slide in and make sure you get the right sizes.
Use socks or stockings on the hands when dressing, it makes life easy sliding clothes up the arms. Don't overstretch the arms when dressing, you'll cause tears and if you want her on top, it's easy but she needs to have her hands/arms/feet right and beware of bending the feet or you'll get a footpoke on the soles.
Fingerpokes, use the tiniest amount of silipoxy, folks do overkill and the end result looks so bad.
Like Alex said, use props, a pillow or cushions to get the best position for entry but always be wary of the hand and foot positions.
Welcome to the world of BoyToys, fun in a small package. :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Hello :)
Grats with your doll even when you are not fully happy. I am sure curious to see pics. Boytoys are pretty dolls.

It has been said before. Sex with a doll is something you need to learn. Also if a doll is new she has joints that will need to loose stiffness, over time action will become more easy.

1) Heavy yes but doable. I remember my shock when I got my first doll. There are way more heavy dolls out there like Alex says (like the newest real doll body for example). You get used to it but it is indeed a problem and lots of doll makers are aware of it. They make new dolls that are lighter but it often it means smaller dolls and thats bit of a shame.
Missionary is not an easy position for lotsa dolls, with my 4 wood that position was also a pain so I searched for a new position. What was nice and easy was my doll sitting on me. In bed you lay her next to you, roll her over on your body then push her up slowly on her knees and the rest should be obvious. Try several positions and don't forget to use lube, its a hell of a difference using that or not (and use a towel as well in the beginning)
2) Put socks on and take shoes that are bit to big. Putting powder on feet/socks should also help. Keep in mind that its not worth damaging her feet for shoes, you could also try slippers.
3) When I got my 4 wood I received 2 inserts but I am not sure if that is common.
4) ... contact Boytoy
5) Indeed annoying for a new doll, you should show a photo of it on this forum and also contact Boytoy. A problem you will hear alot about.

good luck.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello jimmyjomps and welcome to the forum as well as congrats on your new BT June... :glou:

Both Alex and Fenrisulfr have excellent advise... I will add that having a stand or having the ability to hang your doll during dressing will help a lot and save you from sweating up a storm just to get a top on. When buying tops is best to get stretchy and button front clothing it makes it much easier.

Remember to use cornstarch rather then the talc or baby powder.

Yes, the dolls are heavy and as Alex indicated some of our dolls are heavy like in the 100lb range. So, here's some things to remember it will not only save your back but your dignity as well. Get an office chair with wheels so you can wheel your doll from place to place. If you do decide to carry your doll then it's always in the bridal carry with the arms and hands folded in her lap.

Remember these are not real woman and as such are limited but they weigh just as much as a woman just spread out over a larger area... :whistle:

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

jimmyjomps
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyjomps »

Thanks all for the excellent advice! I really appreciate it!

I will try the roll her to on top position tonight. I tried last night and lets say I almost rolled off the bed haha.

It's funny you mention an office chair. I did that last night. I was like this is easier but still hard to get her from a chair to the bed.

I'll try the sock thing, I may hold of on shoes for now.

As for as clothing. I know this sounds weird and it sounds like I'm ruining the shirt, but I found that taking a t-shirt and cutting the back completely until it's wide open, the shirt slips right over the arms. I just Velcro the back and it's easy as heck to dress her.

The problem is you could never wear the closes as a human, but I don't wear ladies clothes so I'm good. Haha

I will contact Boytoy about some of the minor issues.

Thanks again for all of your help. If you have any more suggestions on anything I would appreciate it. I really do like the doll, I just think I need to get a bit stronger.

Once I hit my post count I will post pictures, cause she is hot...oh those boobs....oh those boobs...

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

jimmyjomps wrote:Negatives
1. She is sooooooo heavy to move. I know she's 65 pounds, but damn I must be weak cause moving to the bed was a chore. I hurt my back.
That's lighter than they used to be, 100 lbs was common back in the day.

jimmyjomps wrote:She's so heavy I can't figure out how she can have sex with her on top? Any suggestions?

Then while you are having sex missionary I just couldn't lift her enough to slide it in. I'm average at size and I just couldn't quite get it in. Like she's so heavy It felt like a workout. I'm out of shape sure, but wow. Any suggestions of how to move her, and haw to have better sex with her?

My BoyToy and I had issues due to my tall height relative to her smaller size.

Sex wasn't that great at first but it gets better every time!

Positions that have saved our relationship:

- Doll on top, cowgirl style. This is great for minimizing or eliminating the height difference problem.

Easiest way to get her on top: (This sounds complicated but try it once or twice and it'll come natural) (make sure you have lots of room for rolling around, a big bed or blankets and pillows on the floor) Lay her on her back. Bend one of her arms (lets say the left one) like she is about to 'shake hands', then bend her left knee and raise it way up, bend her right knee only slightly so it is not totally straight. Have her right arm straight. Then lay beside her on her right side, roll slightly toward her, reach across with your right hand and grab her raised left knee, put your left hand on her right shoulder. Now roll back onto your back, pulling her knee she will roll over on top of you, as she does you push up on her right shoulder, or her neck, and as you push her up you can release her knee and use that hand to re-position her legs (as her other knee bends) or push up on her other shoulder as well, so you end up with her straddling you, on her knees. At this point you are blown away that a gorgeous nude supermodel is straddling you and about to fuck your ass off... well that always happens for me at this point... anyway, You can then spread her legs to lower her to the perfect height and thrust up into her, or enter her, and bounce her up and down. Or, lean her forward again, put her hands on her chest, her face right in front of you, kissing you... thrust up into her... be careful doing all this you don't want finger pokes and you don't want to push her up by the breasts... You just gotta move slowly and carefully and think out your next move. Getting her off of you after is easy, you move her arms away from her body a bit, put your hands in her armpits, and lift her a bit as you roll her off...

- Missionary ain't easy...

Get her in the position, legs spread, knees up, you kneel between her legs, lube up, reach down around her hips and lift her pelvis up and hold her there, enter, etc...

To make this a lot easier put pillows or cushions under her hips...

OK straight missionary is ridiculous for us, that's as close as we get!

- The easy way lay...

Get a bench! I have a weight lifting bench. I raised it up to perfect height. Experiment a bit with the height. Lay the doll on bench. I use bungee cords looped and hooked to the weight stand to hold her legs up and spread (with padding to protect the silicone), and with her positioned right at the end of the bench and you standing there, bang away!

- A desk or a table!

Find one that is a good height or that you can adjust height by placing books under table legs etc. Lay doll on desk and, while you stand, nail her! Leave her legs hanging over, or put 'em up on your shoulders.... Or bend her over (blanket on desk for padding) and take her from behind...

jimmyjomps wrote: 3. Are you suppose to get two inserts or just one. I received just one.
One Vagina insert, one oral insert

jimmyjomps wrote:4. Her teeth came all messed up. It's a not a big deal since I can 't see it really.
This is a brand new doll right? Not second-hand?

If she is brand new, you want to contact Joe at Phoenix Studios.

They will probably send a new insert if that one is defective. Phoenix and Abyss stand behind their products and want to make sure their customers are happy! They are known for the best customer service in the business!

Congrants on the doll and have fun.

Don't do anything to her that I wouldn't do! :wink:
My Doll Album is here!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Welcome jimmyjomps and congratulations on the last Miss June Boy Toy!

Others have suggested basically what I would suggest, the only thing I would add is watch your lifting technique. It would be easy to injure yourself if you don't go about your lifting in the correct way, especially as you say if you are out of shape. Try to use your knees as much as you can instead of using your back like a crane and take your time and plan your moves, this will save both your back and her fingers!

There is a bit of a learning curve with silicon dolls, like you I had a finger poke with my first doll in the first couple of days, but now she is fine and my second doll has no finger issues at all because I know better how to handle her. It just takes a bit of time and practice.

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Post by Mistress Angela »

Welcome to the Doll forum.

You bit more than you can chew, eh? If I was you I would give her a rest until you repaired the fingerpoke, your back is better again and and you figured out how to lift without hurting your back. Take it easy on your doll. You don't want to damage her while she is still brand new. ;-)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

This wedge pillow by Brookstone may help. :D
Attachments
P5220005.JPG
P5220005.JPG (3.19 MiB) Viewed 3213 times

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Hi, congrats for your new boy-toy.
Others told you right way to minimize weight problem.
I have got a body B rd2 that is lighter body, approximately 30 kgs, maybe like a boy-toy.
I have scratchbuilt, for safety, a wood stand with a little crane to manage her in many places of my house.

But the weight of boy toy body does not drammatically, as some rd body.
I handle my Loly, often, using the "married position".
In this way, it's easy lift her from a chair or a bed and this is advantage to bend her arms (and keep her hands near tits) to avoid finger pokes during transport.

With "married position" you divide weight of doll between your arms. One arm support torso and other the bend legs (under knee articulation).
Indeed, the heaviest part of silicone doll is "pelvis zone", then, "married position" allow you to minimize weight.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

I keep my RD2 on the hook she was shipped with, hanging with her feet just inches from the floor. This makes her normal height, and when I lift her, I step up to her as if to hug her, put my strongest arm around her just below the buttocks and my other arm around her upper back. Hug her tightly, lift just inches to free her of the hook, and hold her to your body as you move her to the new location.

The Carpenters Doll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Carpenters Doll »

I just piggyback my baby naked down the street!!! Build up that cardio my man!!! Start little... grab a barbie and work up from there!!! :D
The finger pokes... well, one happened, figure out what ya did and don't do that again!!!
And there right about the sil-poxy, a little goes along way! Same with carpenters glue might I add!!! Mine little lady has a HIME joint in her so I think that poses a difference in missionary, as she could probably touch her own toes if we tried!!! But I have probs with the cowgirl thing we're working on!

More importantly, don't be afraid to pop some brackets or eyelets up into the structure of your home if possible, the joists in the ceiling I mean, use a bit of rope, a couple pullies and a wench or come along kinda set up! Get creative and practical!!! Set that sh!t up over your bed, or couch or somewhere you can move the couch... and If people ask you what that shit is up on the ceiling... just tell em to never mind, thats my carpenters sh!t... er uh.... :whistle:
Anyways, watch out for you liquor cabinet, my girls a bit of a lush!!! Don't know about yours!!!
And some Robaxacet will straightin ya all up in no time!!! My little lady got hooked on em last year!!!

Don't rush... but have fun!!!

Cheers,
A drunken The Carpenters Doll!!!

jimmyjomps
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyjomps »

Thanks everybody for their help!

So I'll give an update after a week and a half...

I LOVE HER!

I've gotten used to the weight completely. I move her around pretty easily now. Sex with her is still tough only because of angles, but the fooling around to amazing. Also once you get the sex going it's amazing!

I've taken some shots of her and I swear she's looks real in the photos. I will post once I can.

But thanks for all of your suggestions, they have helped.

Finally I have a question. What the best way of cleaning her? I mean her skin. I see some hair sticking to it at times.

Thanks again!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

jimmyjomps wrote:Finally I have a question. What the best way of cleaning her? I mean her skin. I see some hair sticking to it at times.
You can give her a nice warm soapy bath in the tub.

Or you can clean her body with rubbing alcohol. Don't use it on her face though.

To keep hair from sticking to her, powder her with baby powder or corn starch.

My girl is addicted to the powder, always wants to be powdered!

Hairs and lint that are stuck to her will then just fall off, and rubbing that powder all over her is fun foreplay also.

She'll feel silky smooth, not sticky, after you powder her.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS