Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boytoy Torso Position Question

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

greenbook
Apprentice
Apprentice

Boytoy Torso Position Question

Post by greenbook »

See the attached image. I was wondering if it is possible to get access to the vagina insert from behind for sex while the torso is in a position like this? The way the torso's legs are positioned in this photo doesn't allow such access. Can you manipulate its legs to do this? I would like to be able to have sex from behind, standing up or on my knees on a bed, while grasping on to the torso's breasts. This would required bending the top of half of its body back toward my chest area. Would this position cause the torso to break or become damaged due to excessive pressure on its back area? I'm not sure how flexible and strong it is. Appreciate anyone's input.
Attachments
DSC02268ggghghhg.jpg
DSC02268ggghghhg.jpg (65.26 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
Last edited by Zang on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added photo as an attachment (not link)

minezoni
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Boytoy Torso Position Question

Post by minezoni »

I have put mine through the wringer and it has held up great! Doggy is tough though. I typically rest her front half on the bed and lift her by the hips of the bed and tilt as needed. works great.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

You could try putting her on top of a couple of pillows or a box or something else to prop her up.

Cheers
-Joe
greenbook wrote:See the attached image. I was wondering if it is possible to get access to the vagina insert from behind for sex while the torso is in a position like this? The way the torso's legs are positioned in this photo doesn't allow such access. Can you manipulate its legs to do this? I would like to be able to have sex from behind, standing up or on my knees on a bed, while grasping on to the torso's breasts. This would required bending the top of half of its body back toward my chest area. Would this position cause the torso to break or become damaged due to excessive pressure on its back area? I'm not sure how flexible and strong it is. Appreciate anyone's input.

greenbook
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by greenbook »

It would really be appreciated if a Boytoy Torso owner or two on this site could post photos of their torso in a wide variety of possible sex positions (photographed at different angles and on different surfaces like a bed, a desk, etc.) with the insert in the cavity. I have looked at the doll forum gallery and at past posts with embedded images of used torsos (from folks trying to sell their torso), and very few of the photos have really given me a complete idea of what it would be like to USE the torso. The photos are largely decorative and are meant to just show off how well made and beautiful the torso is (which it is), but a better and more well rounded photo set might help better demonstrate the torso's functionality and flexibility to prospective buyers. Also, so many of the photos don't have the insert in the cavity. Thanks (in advance) to anyone willing to do this.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

greenbook wrote:It would really be appreciated if a Boytoy Torso owner or two on this site could post photos of their torso in a wide variety of possible sex positions (photographed at different angles and on different surfaces like a bed, a desk, etc.) with the insert in the cavity. I have looked at the doll forum gallery and at past posts with embedded images of used torsos (from folks trying to sell their torso), and very few of the photos have really given me a complete idea of what it would be like to USE the torso. The photos are largely decorative and are meant to just show off how well made and beautiful the torso is (which it is), but a better and more well rounded photo set might help better demonstrate the torso's functionality and flexibility to prospective buyers. Also, so many of the photos don't have the insert in the cavity. Thanks (in advance) to anyone willing to do this.
Are you looking to buy one after looking at the pictures? I have one and can take some pictures on Sunday for you. What state do you live in?

greenbook
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by greenbook »

I'm interested in possibly buying a torso, but only a brand new one from the manufacturer.

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

I am also interested in this torso, but also bit unsure the versatality. How good is she for riding cowgirl anally?

Thanks.

INFORMATIONS