www.wmdolls.com

what to do???

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
redon
Active Poster
Active Poster

what to do???

Post by redon »

Hi there!

I have a little problem,about 2 months I ordered mannequine from ebay,and everything goes well payment etc etc then when mann. came to my country they send her back to the seller:/

What is my action next what to do :/

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: what to do???

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

redon wrote:Hi there!

I have a little problem,about 2 months I ordered mannequine from ebay,and everything goes well payment etc etc then when mann. came to my country they send her back to the seller:/

What is my action next what to do :/
Request a refund from the seller.

Did you pay with Paypal? If you did you may be covered under their buyer protection guarantee, and can file a dispute with Paypal within 45 days of paying.

What country are you in?
My Doll Album is here!

redon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by redon »

I will contact seller tomorrow to resolve problem with him first,I'm from Croatia :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If possible, you need to:

Find out who the shipping company was.
At which point in shipment was the package rejected.
Who rejected it.
Why they rejected it.

IF the seller is willing to accept the MANN back, you will most likely not receive your lost shipping cost.
You will probably have a fee for the eBay commision and restocking fee removed from your refund as well.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I have to stress this...

IF you paid by Paypal and IF Croatia is covered by their guarantee, you really need not do anything else except file a dispute with Paypal for item never received.

The seller will have to prove he shipped it AND YOU RECEIVED IT by presenting the shipping paperwork with your signiture on it. If the can't prove it, then you will receive your FULL payment including shipping costs etc. from PAYPAL who then try to get it from the seller.

You only have 45 days to file the dispute and you said you bought it about 2 months ago, so time is of the essence, do not waste time, do not let that 45 days pass or you will be out of luck!

I have relied on this guarantee and received full refunds 4 times over the past few years.

If you are not covered or if the 45 days has already passed or if you did not use Paypal, well in that case then I suggest you try other methods, working it out with the seller etc...
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Although now I do wonder, if you bought this item 2 months ago, why is it only now being rejected by customs and returned to the seller?

Were not being told the whole story here...

Last bumped by redon on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:47 pm.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS