Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Anyone Have a Boy Toy Lite yet?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Humper

Anyone Have a Boy Toy Lite yet?

Post by Humper »

I'm very curious about these. I realize they are on the small size, but I wonder how realistic and useful they are? Anybody order one yet?

Thanks,

H.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Anyone Have a Boy Toy Lite yet?

Post by Dollarhyde »

You know that's an excellent question... I know there were inquiries but I don't recall anyone pulling the trigger and buying one... I'm sure someone has... :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Humper wrote:I'm very curious about these. I realize they are on the small size, but I wonder how realistic and useful they are? Anybody order one yet?

Thanks,

H.
They are same size as the full doll with it's legs in the same position, so I doubt that's an issue.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Dollarhyde wrote:You know that's an excellent question... I know there were inquiries but I don't recall anyone pulling the trigger and buying one... I'm sure someone has... :D
Maybe we'll start seeing a few around here now that the new open eye face has been released.

Although I really liked the closed eye face... they should convert the closed eye face for the full dolls but that would require a head swap and they aren't designed to do that easily...
bt_lite_openeyes-1362792755.jpg
bt_lite_openeyes-1362792755.jpg (103.86 KiB) Viewed 6273 times
My Doll Album is here!

Humper

Post by Humper »

ks wrote: Maybe we'll start seeing a few around here now that the new open eye face has been released.

Although I really liked the closed eye face... they should convert the closed eye face for the full dolls but that would require a head swap and they aren't designed to do that easily...
FYI - I really like the open-eye face. She looks pretty and, well, smart!

H.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Humper wrote:
ks wrote: Maybe we'll start seeing a few around here now that the new open eye face has been released.

FYI - I really like the open-eye face. She looks pretty and, well, smart!

H.
I agree, she looks good! If I got one of these I would have to get both faces...
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

A Boytoy Lite owner has just listed one for sale in the For Sale section of TDF.

Hasn't posted pics yet, is required to soon.

It's here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=45736
My Doll Album is here!

jonzzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jonzzz »

I got one. And it's on sale in original condition. Check out my post.

aegyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aegyo »

To add on to the general conversation on BTL's, can anyone confirm if the legs can be extended from their default folded position?

I understand the BTL is made in such a way that the legs are folded, but I was wondering if you could extend the legs (even if they "curl" back into place). A couple of the pics on the BT site suggest the legs are molded and set folded so there really is no "full" leg -both are just permanently folded.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

aegyo wrote:To add on to the general conversation on BTL's, can anyone confirm if the legs can be extended from their default folded position?

I understand the BTL is made in such a way that the legs are folded, but I was wondering if you could extend the legs (even if they "curl" back into place). A couple of the pics on the BT site suggest the legs are molded and set folded so there really is no "full" leg -both are just permanently folded.
They can not be extended.

The leg 'bones' are a one piece metal (aluminum) armature in the 'folded' position.

The armatures can be bent to new position but it is not recommended by the manufacturer and repeat bending will break the armature.
My Doll Album is here!

aegyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aegyo »

The leg 'bones' are a one piece metal (aluminum) armature in the 'folded' position.

The armatures can be bent to new position but it is not recommended by the manufacturer and repeat bending will break the armature.

That's basically what I thought but wanted verification on. Thanks for clearing up my suspicions.

Skoots
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Skoots »

Boy Toy Lite is on sale this during this month of August. I'd love to see some more thoughts, reviews or pictures of this beauty from some owners out there.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

ks wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:You know that's an excellent question... I know there were inquiries but I don't recall anyone pulling the trigger and buying one... I'm sure someone has... :D
Maybe we'll start seeing a few around here now that the new open eye face has been released.

bt_lite_openeyes-1362792755.jpg
Ya I don't like the closed eye.. I think it probably has limited appeal..

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Can the open eye head get some shut eye?

Has anyone figured out an optimal way to store the btl that uses the least amount of space, easily tranportable, and most secured from damage? Since the legs do not bend i imagine it taking up space in a closet.

wolfman-one

Post by wolfman-one »

I just purchased one in August. Decided to go with both faces. Their salesman, Joe, took great efforts to make the sale. He put up with all my silly questions for a couple weeks. A really great guy. Even sent me some pics so I could get an idea on size. Yeah, she's kinda small, about like a teenager. I won't see the doll until Oct which sucks. And the shipping is terrible at $300, but at least I know she'll arrive safe and sound. Let you guys know how it goes.

INFORMATIONS