Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Who is Your Favorite Calendar Girl... and why?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RoboBoy

Who is Your Favorite Calendar Girl... and why?

Post by RoboBoy »

Hey Boy Toy lovers!

I would like to know... Who is Your Favorite Boy Toy Calendar Girl... and why?

My first experience with Doll lust was back in 2009... right around the time the Boy Toy Dolls were brand new. In fact, the reason I joined this forum back in mid-2009 was to find out more about these dolls... which opened up a whole new world I never even knew existed! All I knew up until then was about the inflate-a-date type dolls...

Back then it was Miss December and Miss January that really set a fire in my shorts... but alas... at the time these dolls were new to the market they were a couple thousand dollars more than they sell for now (sure glad for the improvements and volume aided price reductions!).

Anyway... I never did get together enough funds to get a Boy Toy... but I did manage to get my hands on a Miss December Face back in 2010 from another owner.

Ultimately... I would say that Miss December is my favorite of the calendar girl lineup... I just thought she seemed very youthful and playful looking... and maybe even reminded me a bit of a real girl I used to have a bit of a crush on too :)

I guess my tastes are a little different now though...

If I ever do get a full doll... a Boy Toy... I would actually probably go more for a Harmony or Melody doll now... as they weren't even around yet back in the early days of Boy Toy... and I think they are smoking hot!

Well... not to get off subject... but if any of you would consider Miss December a favorite... and missed the chance to get her while she was still available... I've decided to offer up mine over on the sales forum...

I hate to get rid of her... but my tastes have changed anyway... so maybe my future holds another girl for me... only time will tell... :)

Such a sweet face.......
BT Miss Dec 1.JPG
BT Miss Dec 1.JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2759 times

Cidin00
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Who is Your Favorite Calendar Girl... and why?

Post by Cidin00 »

If it weren't for the C-series of dolls, I would have bought a Miss November hands down.

The way the face is sculpted it gives her a look of somewhat cold aggression. The ice queen you know at work who's a firecracker in bed kinda thing. *shrug*

RoboBoy

Post by RoboBoy »

I like Miss November too... and that is the month I was born :)

Never thought of her as having an "ice queen" look of cold aggression... but I too love women who are a bit reserved, yet have that secret wild side just waiting to get out!

Thanks for your vote :)

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Miss July blew me away so I bought her. Also back in 2009.

But I remember checking out Miss December and she was sold out by then, if she had not been sold out I would have had a more difficult choice.

One of the things that made Miss December really stand out for me besides the pretty face :whistle: was the BOOTS she came with!

The only BoyToy that came with boots I believe.

EDIT nope miss February wore boots as well... wrong again!
december3_0.jpg
december3_0.jpg (46.35 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
december8_0.jpg
december8_0.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
My Doll Album is here!

RoboBoy

Post by RoboBoy »

Yo KS,

Right on my doll lovin' friend! So far the people who have commented on here have the same tastes as me :D

Miss July rocks my world too - loved the pictures that Stacy took of her! Congratulations on getting your hands on her... I'm sure you are enjoying her :)

I'll go ahead and list my Calendar Girl favorites... in order I guess...
1. Miss December
2. Miss January
3. Miss July
4. Miss April
5. Miss November

Actually it's kind of a tie between April & November for me... but my TOP 3 Picks are rock solid... as in they make me rock solid... YEAH BABY! :D

Definitely dig the boots as well... there was a Hottie who I used to see at a previous employer who totally rocked my world... she liked to wear those knee high style boots on occasion too. I remember my buddies saying, "man, check out those boots!" She was SO smokin' hot... to look at anyway... unfortunately she had a really annoying super high pitched voice... kind of like a Disney character... Oh well... She was a nice fantasy for a while anyway! Ha!

neocortex10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by neocortex10 »

I just ordered my first doll last week and I decided on one of the calendar girls. It was a very hard choice, I was also torn between miss december and miss april. After a long period of tearing my hair out I finally decided on miss april. I ordered her "as shown" on the website. Now I just have a LONG wait till may when she arrives. My next order will most definately be miss dec or miss jan.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

neocortex10 wrote:I just ordered my first doll last week and I decided on one of the calendar girls. It was a very hard choice, I was also torn between miss december and miss april. After a long period of tearing my hair out I finally decided on miss april. I ordered her "as shown" on the website. Now I just have a LONG wait till may when she arrives. My next order will most definately be miss dec or miss jan.
Congrats on ordering Miss April.

Bad news however, your next order will not be Miss December OR Miss January, since both are sold out and no longer being produced!
My Doll Album is here!

Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Miss December has my choice hands down, but alas she is no longer available.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

July is my favorite calender girl, because of her mouth. Gorgeous mouth.

December is real cute, too, and January..and February, and October, and April. Those not necessarily in that order.. But July is #1, cause I'm into mouths. heh.

Slew

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

July.... She's so cute and can play the pants off Slash and Eric Clapton :razz:
IMG_9319b.jpg
IMG_9319b.jpg (37.2 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
I've got Ms January in my collection too but I don't think I'll part with her at this moment.
She told me to come but I was already there

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Yum! July looks delicious, I bet she plays the pants off any dude in his right mind! and some girls, too, for that matter.. it is a shame they are not available anymore..

I thought they made 31 more every year. So they make 31 total, and then no more ever? Man they are a rare bird in that case..

Slew

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

They are great but Miss January with her big brown eyes and dark hair got my total attention. :D But I opted out for the more natural sultry look of seasons doll Miss Autumn.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

RaDiv wrote:July.... She's so cute and can play the pants off Slash and Eric Clapton :razz:
IMG_9319b.jpg
I've got Ms January in my collection too but I don't think I'll part with her at this moment.
How about a lend lease program? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

how about this one?
BG
Attachments
zip_zt7u0uoh8d.jpg
zip_zt7u0uoh8d.jpg (485.21 KiB) Viewed 2406 times

gdlc

Post by gdlc »

I would pick Miss July just cause that's the month I was born in

INFORMATIONS