www.wmdolls.com

70% off on clothing.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

70% off on clothing.

Post by LooseCannon »

I noticed today at the local mall that the womens store Fashion Bug was going out of business and the clothing was marked down 70% and everything in the store was being sold. I didn't know this was going on, just happened to notice the clearance banners in the windows. Anyway, any of you members in the US that have this store close by may want to check it out. The full size mannequins were all gone but I bought some of the white bust ones on heavy steel pedestals for 5 bucks and the hanging bust ones for a dollar each. These will be used at my festivals. Anybody looking for used full size mannequins may want to check the store out. I bought tons of stuff including display racks and even HD extension cords for a buck each. Mandy's looking pretty stylish in her new society girl clothes.
$40.00 spiked heel boots were only 17 bucks.

Happy shopping fellas.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 70% off on clothing.

Post by Dollarhyde »

I can see more businesses going under this coming year so save up your dollars so you can get close out prices... :D

Thanks for the info... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!! If you miss this you'd better be dead, or in jail. And if you're in jail you'd better break out!-The Simpsons

Forgive me forum, It was too much for me to resist.
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Fashion Bug? Brings back memories.. my ex would often drag me in there.

70% off means that a comeback is in order. This time it's just me in search of hot-looking dresses for dollies!

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Target also has some nice 50% and 70% sales on clothes. But my all time favorite is "Rue 21", which also has NICE stuff on clearance for around $4 each. Typically skirts, shirts, dresses, nice frilly things, shoes, boots. The shoes look nice, but sometimes the traction isnt too good, as the bottoms seem to be plastic. But seeing as my doll doesnt walk at all, its perfectly fine (I think I paid $5 for the pair of slip on metal studded shoes). Paid $4 for a leather (looking) skirt with a full length zipper. Very easy to put on a doll!

Typically, mid-season the clothing stores will have good sales/clearance. Fashion bug seems to be crapping out. The local one here left about a year ago along with one 30 miles away. The city thats about 60 miles away has an FB that is having its closing sale now.. havnt gone into that one yet tho.

movie products

Post by movie products »

Thanks for sharing!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the forum, movie products. Lots of info and doll pics abide. Enjoy!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS