exdollofficial.com

just buying the head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

just buying the head

Post by foozzys »

I was wondering is it is possible to JUST buy the head of a dollsweet doll, of if there are other places i can buy JUST the head, I'm pretty sure 4woods sells just the head, but there like 1000$ canadian, each, if soemone could let me know if there is such a place, preferably an asian face with an open mouth and tounge (good for kissing) thanks :angel:

~Jess
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: just buying the head

Post by louislaine31 »

There was a DSDOLL's head to sell on TDF,i will look for the link and will edit my post :wink:

..> I don't find the link,maybe the face is sold however all is possible on the dolls' market,I'm sure that you can buy just a head and maybe if you want you can also buy a bust for the head ( not sure that DSDOLL makes it )
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by foozzys »

louislaine31 wrote:There was a DSDOLL's head to sell on TDF,i will look for the link and will edit my post :wink:

..> I don't find the link,maybe the face is sold however all is possible on the dolls' market,I'm sure that you can buy just a head and maybe if you want you can also buy a bust for the head ( not sure that DSDOLL makes it )
Hmmm that seems plausible, I've seen a few head for sale here on TDF, I guess I'll just keep my eyes open 8O hehe, thanks anyway
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge

johnwjm
Former Member

Post by johnwjm »

Yes. I was told by Steven that it was $650 for the Li head + shipping.

John

INFORMATIONS