www.funwestdoll.com

Please help fill Tera's pouch!

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Please help fill Tera's pouch!

Post by PBShelley »

Greetings,

I just got my first doll, and wonder what other Tera Patrick owners would suggest stuffing into her pink bag?
Er, to be clear, I'm talking about the pink colored pillowcase that comes with her (for the non-TP owners who are going "Wha?").

I sponge-bathed her after getting her inflated the first time and again washed her down after a bit when she still felt "tacky". I have the most basic talc but want to improve that. Also her, um... *whispers* smell could be a little less rubbery. What is safe to apply to her latex skin (and whatever her pretty face is made of) that can lessen that?

The air pump deinitely needs replacing, already have that covered. Tips on safe inflating would be great, though. I had to be real careful with the latex around the nozzle when she was almost full; hard to pinch the valve and quickly close it before too much air escapes. Took me an hour the first time! :lol:

Got a turkey baster for cleaning, now what kind of corn starch to get? My luck I'd get corn meal 8O

Anyway, what do you experienced TP doll owners consider as essential for her traveling bag?

Thanks,
PBS

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Tera's pouch? Sounds like a kangaroo 8O Hopefully mytime will be by to help you soon!

Rainy

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Fill her 'pink bag'? Turkey baster? Sounds like some kinky fun 8O

If you go to Davecat's site, he has a section of pics with all the things he keeps in Sidore's purse. Maybe that could give you a few ideas.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi PBShelly

Keithallen wrote
Fill her 'pink bag'? Turkey baster? Sounds like some kinky fun
:lol:. A Tera Patric doll comes with a pink bag, that can be used to hide the doll in the closet. You can also do wat PBShelly does, and put some extra stuff you use for the doll in that pink bag.

Well PBShelly, I should only say one thing to give the best advice, read the discussion threads about powdering in both the latex doll forum and the silicone doll forum. Things regarding powdering that hold for the silicone doll, hold probably for the latex doll too...:).

Some advices:
Usable powder:
Baby powder, advantage smells very good, but I don't know if it harms if you use it internaly, so if you kiss the dolls latex skin.
Starch of corn, this stuff isn't harmfull for you, and is very cheap too, I should probably choose the one the baker uses.

Usable Air powder:
Almost everything is better than the pump that comes with the doll, you can use e.g. a pump that you use for an inflatable boat. Don't use mechanical driven compressors, you can't control the pressure of the doll with that. With cilinder pumps (double action pumps) you can also overinflate the doll. Be carefull with this, don't overinflate her, the damage maybe irreparable for the reason that she has an inner skin.
Further, use to be sure that not much moist is put in her always a pump, don't use breath to fill the doll. (to moisty!).

For max sex pleasure:
Use a good lube, maybe eros bodyglide will be the one for you, this stuff is much smoother as KY.
Maybe it still won't, then the idea of Jerry (putting an artificial vagina sleeve with vibration between her legs) maybe an idea, to improve the sexual sensation. Remember that the vagina is only a latex sleeve without any texture.

For haircare:
Use a normal comb, not a brush. Use that comp as less as possible, remove tanglets and knots first by hand beginning at the ends of the hair.

For electrical power for vibration devices:
Best is to use rechargable batteries e.g. NIMH batteries, to save our environment and your doll-budget.

For cleaning:
A turkey blaster or a real doll cleaning bottle can do the job very easy. Weight isn't an issue and you can often walk with the inflated doll to the bathroom for cleaning, yes this doll is really a KISS doll (Keep It Stupid Simple...;)). Let her preferable air dry afer this work. A towel were she can rest with her wet privates on upside down is a good idea.

For more fun:
Some lingery, I haven't got anything for her, but I would like a beatifull bra / underwear for her!

I think at all, it isn't very difficult with this kind of dolls, so both seen from the amount of money you have to spend, and from the KISS view, latex inflatables are great "starter" dolls. Remember when you buy a heavy silicone doll you need a lot more (pulley's, hand trucks, wheelchairs, storing place with hook, electric blanket... ) to use the doll.

Have Fun!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Thanks guys (if Rainy doesn't mind being referred to that way, otherwise I'll add 'and gal!' whenever I say it :wink: )

I spent a lot of time at Sidore's site, but mainly looking at the photos. Thanks for reminding me about the rest. I have 2 pages bookmarked, but I haven't revisited any of the sites since I found the Forum :D She's a great doll, probably a sentimental favorite. When I saw this one face close up picture I exclaimed, "Wow!" :lol:

Thanks Mytime, that was great, just what I needed to know. I've jammed so much research into the last month my head is spinning. So the list was good :)

You know, I was examining the Ramsdale website VERY closely Friday night. Tera was newly inflated and on the bed right behind me. I was examing those TP surgery modifications very closely. She couldn't have been too happy about that, you know?
Now, the site is down, and has been ever since the next day. You don't think she... ? -nah. Silly. She doesn't even know where the PC's on switch is!
Poor Ramsdale *snif*.

Anyway, thanks again. TP is really much better than I was expecting, mainly as a "sleepmate", but her face is striking. So she doesn't have to screw me :lol: But I was considering letting out just a bit more air, and trying to place a UR3 vagina (Kira or Devon) there to see if it will feel better, but I expect that it will just be like humping a mountain or something !! They are pretty big hunks of uh... UR3, whatever that is, silicone of some kind?

The hair is something else. I have kept the hair in its ponytail; I was afraid that it would really become tangles if I fooled too much with it. I would hate for it to lose the ringlet-like qualities it has now. So I'll check out those haircare articles closely. I want to make sure that it is well-kept. You let that go and it's trouble!

Parenthetically, I guess I should apologize for my overenthusiasm. I am just so surpprised that she is such an enjoyable purchase, and not only that but the RealDoll "society" -inventor, customers, forums for interaction and on and on (including all these forum types)... it's really just a great turn on for me. And quite enjoyable. So, thanks, and I'll be much better real soon! :wink:

PBS

INFORMATIONS