exdollofficial.com

Attn: Mexdollover - 132cm clothing size?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DS_Australia
Former Member

Attn: Mexdollover - 132cm clothing size?

Post by DS_Australia »

Hi mexdollover,

We have not yet got our 132cm doll shipment, but expect to before Xmas. We were wondering what size clothes fit the 132cm doll. Can you please help with the correct clothing sizes?

Thank you.

Regards,

(Vendor no longer in business, removed on request)

DS_Australia
Former Member

Re: Attn: Mexdollover - 132cm clothing size?

Post by DS_Australia »

I just read an old post. is kids size 7 bottom and kid size 6 top the correct size?

fanasiat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fanasiat »

Hi,

I also ask for my future 132cm doll ! 8O

What age for :

- short dress
- skirt
- panties
- T-shirt

And the size for soks ?

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi DS Australia, fanasiat.

sorry to respond so late, at the middle of november went to the caribbean and return days ago , now just keeping up to date in this forum

overall, size 6 years old fits her in underwear (underpants and tops) but I suggest to buy 8-10 yo size to tops since its hard to dress a silicone doll, ( dont want to rip the clotheing try to fit the arms) choose spandex clothing to avoid wrinkles in the tops and bottons, to cotton and other material I use clothespin in the back to fit the clothes for picture purposes.

you can be creative, create a dress from a tshirt, the 132cm in a ballet costume looks adorable.

love to see that many members now getting a ds doll, hope you the best in business in Australia.

best regards

Mexdl

fanasiat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fanasiat »

Thank you for your explanations Mexdollover :wink:

INFORMATIONS