www.wmdolls.com

Best sex positioned mannequins?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
DollWhisperer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Best sex positioned mannequins?

Post by DollWhisperer »

There are some truly gorgeous mannequins out there that get me hot, and I've seen how they can be modified for sex with a little enginuity, but not many of them seem very well positioned. So, I thought I'd ask if those in the know might bring me up to speed. I'd love to have one (or more) of these beauties, but I've thought about it and don't think I could stand it if she wasn't also relatively easy to make love with. Thanks in advance.

DW

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Best sex positioned mannequins?

Post by mg4 »

I made a few and modded the one in the black outfit.

Mannequins joints can break easy, the one in black I fiberglass her waist,leg and hands. her arms still need work.

They all have inserts of coarse, :wink:

Also notices theres (4 Mannequin Girls) :whistle:

cheers mg4

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3202
Check out my Gallery:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mg4 I love your stuff! :thumbs_up:
I would love to see you post some of your mods in the MQ tools for modification thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=165

Here is the one I've been looking at for my next mannequin mod project...

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... e/fr7.html

She has no waist joint and both legs come off at the hip so you would have a fairly decent torso doll without the legs.
You could have her face down on her knees for doggy or flat on her back with her legs up. If her right leg were like her left leg she would be absolutely perfect.

Since I'm planning on doing a complete repaint and mod I think I will just go with the white version which is $40 cheaper.

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... show9.html
ImageImage

MF
:)

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Hi,

Thanks for the topic. :O)
Kiaya and I have had luck in a few awkward positions, and recently went for the "mod" It is not quite in the real position, but it is accessible and works great. I am really surprised that Mannequin companies have not caught on to what a great seller one would be if only the legs mounted differently, with the ability to swing wide open. I prefer the type of pretty that most mannequins are.
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

KiayanDom wrote:...I am really surprised that Mannequin companies have not caught on to what a great seller one would be if only the legs mounted differently, with the ability to swing wide open. I prefer the type of pretty that most mannequins are.
They build mannequins for shops and there are few shops that could display a woman with her legs spread wide. The only one I have ever seen that had wide-spread legs is one from the Rootstein collection, but it is a 12 year-old girl and I don't think that is the one you are seeking. However, there are some seated models which do have their legs open and there are several lying face down that are very nice (Rootstein, Hindsgaul, Patina V, New John Nissen). Unfortunately, you would have to pay more as these are not the cheap Chinese construction and are also highly sought after by collectors, including me. I have a kneeling Barway but no recliners, as yet. Soon, I hope.

One should also keep in mind that any seated model will have a flattened surface so that the mannequin is stable. This can easily be fixed, should one wish to do so.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS