www.wmdolls.com

Roxy's and Loutoffs

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Roxy's and Loutoffs

Post by LooseCannon »

In viewing the Loutoffs, I see thay have some kneeling mannequins with nearly the identical pose as my Roxy girl, except the arm placement is different. Does anyone know if the arms are interchangable from Roxy girls to Loutoffs? My little manndican is great the way she is but it would be nice to be able to change the placement of her arms for photo shoots. Since she isn't positionable like her silicone sisters, interchangable arms and such would be a cool alternative...for now. I realize that he body shape may not line up exactly from model to model but it may be close enough for (clothes on) photography.

Anybody know? If not, and you have one of the kneeling Loutoffs, could you post a closeup pic of how the arms attatch? That would be much appreciated.

Thanks

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Roxy's and Loutoffs

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey LooseCannon,

Your girl is actually an LGM2 Loutoff mannequin (or Ziel as they are now called).
Here is their most current website:
http://www.ziel-mannequin.com/mannequin ... s_194.html

LooseCannon wrote: Does anyone know if the arms are interchangable from Roxy girls to Loutoffs?
I have asked that very same question about getting different arms and the answer unfortunately is no.
I think it's possible with the expensive name brand mannequins but not with the cheaper Chinese imports.
The only thing you can do is buy another mannequin and switch the arms out.
By the way, Roxy Display is just a reseller they don't make the mannequins.

For some reason Ziel is no longer showing the other 2 similar kneeling mannequins LGM1 or LGM3 on their current website.
They are however being shown to be in stock and available here:
http://onlymannequins.com/pages/Female- ... st-GM1.php
http://onlymannequins.com/pages/Female- ... st-GM3.php

Onlymannequins is not my favorite place but they do seem to carry more of the Loutoffs than anyone else.
(At least they say they do anyway)

MF
8)

LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LooseCannon »

Thank you for the info. Funny that they made the same doll but just changed the placement of the arms. I can't believe how different she looks in different wigs.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I sure wish that Mannequins were made with a variety of arms for different positions. But then all my mannequins are vintage and all different, so I am pretty much out of luck any way. Unless of course I start making molds, which I do not have the time fore.

INFORMATIONS