Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

My first doll

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

hillbilly 1979
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My first doll

Post by hillbilly 1979 »

I just bought first doll from tds member his name is bill. she is a boy toy lindsey summer with to faces. I never had doll can i get some tips

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My first doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello hillbilly 1979 and welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first doll :glou:

You've come to the right place to ask your questions... so feel free to do so :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi hillbilly,

first congrats on getting your doll. :) I hope she arrives soon, sound and safe.
I do not have a Boy Toy myself, so I can only point you to the sticky for the Boy Toy care & repair thread in case you have not already found it (and hoping that you do not need the "repair" part too soon), and some general advice: Do not be hasty, plan your moves with the dolls ahead carefully, and take care of the weight (even though BoyToys are certainly one of the more lightweight silicone dolls, the weight tend to surprise newcomers anyway), and take special care of the more fragile parts (especially the fingers).

Take your time to "get to know each other" - dolls are patient, so be it yourself, too. ;)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome Hillbilly, that is a great purchase.Dolls will take up some space you can hang her in a closet or leave her on a bed. Go to the Boy Toy website and read on care and maintaining. I hope you have fun.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Hi hillbilly 1979,

You should have her Friday. Do BT searches on inserts and how to put them in and take them out plus the face needs to be tucked in around the neck. Feel free to ask questions.

playkate404

Post by playkate404 »

Congratulations! Bill, can you send me a PM?

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Hi and welcome to TDF hillbilly :D
Because Lindsey was referenced in the Doll Matrix (see below) by Bill, i did an update of her profile ;)
She is now referenced as yours since Sept 2012 and you can provide me with : a new Name, a new Doll Album, new Website URL, new Avatar for her... if you want and later....

Elle & Jihan
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

congrats hillbilly, and hope all goes well for them and you, in the future.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Tutan68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tutan68 »

Hi hillbilly 1974, grats to your new doll... Hope she will be safe when arrived. Me i´ve ordered BT factory second B1 for a few days ago from phoenix JOE... very good service, quick reply´s as well. aybe seeing some pics in the future?

Tutan68

INFORMATIONS