www.wmdolls.com

New here, and introducing...

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New here, and introducing...

Post by zettai »

Hello,

I came across this site after I had an idea of modding one of my mannequins for, well, "better use" and googling around. And I thought I was the first to have this idea :D I consider these as fun, not anything that serious... I have a good relationship but it's a long distance one so for the last two years we've been able to meet often but can't (yet) live under the same roof.

I have mannequins for other ("normal") use and seeing how hot they look one thing lead to another, and here we are. I don't think these as anykind of "real thing" or companion kind of stuff (totally OK if some goes bit further than I do), thus don't have any name either for my mannequin, so I just call her "The Girl" for the lack of better name.

I'm also very much into clothing, and think that less you actually see the hotter everything is... lingerie can be way more sexy than naked skin (plastic?), and because of my profession I have access to wide variety of cool/strange stuff - to me this is the ultimate fantasy trip with these "characters" I can create... more about that later.

Can someone instruct me for starters how can I attach images to posts? People seem to be able to do that, yet I can't figure out how?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New here, and introducing...

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum zettai :D

There are members here who have done a fabulous job at doing mods to their mannequins.

As to posting photos just below the area I'm typing in now there is a Upload Attachment section in there you will find a Browse button... Click on that and search the photo you wish to upload then click on Add the file button and presto chango it will up load.

Also you may need to re-size your photos if you set your photos to re-size at 600 height they will load the fastest. :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

hi i have modified a flexible foam mannequin as a companion to cuddle with in bed.

depending on what type of mannequin, foam, plastic, fiberglass and what they will be used for cuddling in bed or sex.

good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Welcome zettai :D

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Zettai and welcome to the forum! :)

It's great to see another mannequin enthusiast come aboard!
:multi:
You just need 4 more posts and then you can attach and upload your pics as Dollarhyde mentioned.
Looking forward to seeing your girl!

MF
:)

icarus66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by icarus66 »

Welcome to the forum! It is a great place.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hi zettai, welcome!

I'm with you, I find the most enjoyable thing to do with my mannequins is to dress them up. While having them in skimpy little outfits is rather enticing to look at, I get as much pleasure dressing them in more complete outfits; either club wear, business wear, or the like. I'm a big collector of smaller dolls, and look at the mannequins as just big Barbie's, in which I can shop for & dress to my heart's content.

Never went the route of making any of mine anatomically correct- that's what my love dolls are for. I look at them more as beautiful pieces of art, exhibiting the beauty of the female form.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hi, Zettai! Welcome to our humble abode! :mrgreen:

I think your attitude is spot on, and really reminds me of my whole attitude toward love dolls in general. Granted, there is no "right" attitude to have, since everyone's views are valid, but your perspective lines up with mine so much that I couldn't help but nod.

I don't have any mannequins myself (yet), but I'm hoping to get one to see how easily I can modify it for, well...sex, since mannequins have their own aesthetic that's unique from other love dolls. Plus, they're much cheaper, and right now I need to save all the money I can get. :lol:

I'll look forward to hearing more from you and following your journey into mannequin customization! Don't be a stranger! :multi:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome to the forum Zettai. I can't wait to see your mannequin! :multi: :multi: :multi:

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dirtywretch »

Welcome. Check out the thread "Tools for Modifying MQ's" for many posts about this. In fact in a few minutes I'm about to upload my amateur attempt. Unlike Mannequin Fan who's a total pro.
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zettai »

Thanks everyone!

Will be posting some pics when I can :)
airgirluvr wrote:I get as much pleasure dressing them in more complete outfits; either club wear, business wear, or the like. -- I look at them more as beautiful pieces of art, exhibiting the beauty of the female form.
Yup, exactly! And with these outfits I can explore something that would never be possible in real life; certain professions or even something like Star Trek character for example. I can get my IRL-GF to wear lingerie but trying to suggest something more like LARP/COSPLAY would be a no.

zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zettai »

TG Megami wrote:I'm hoping to get one to see how easily I can modify it for, well...sex, since mannequins have their own aesthetic that's unique from other love dolls.
After I show what I did, you can gets yours "up'n'running" within minutes :) I don't see those super expensive lovedolls really worth the money; depends of course what you're after. To me these are great alternative, cheaper, and they'll do the job. And I can store them packed up in pieces :) I'll be posting here, but because of my traveling and on-off freetime there might be pauses...

Those super-pro mod-jobs here are truly inspiring, but maybe I can introduce few twists that I think no-one has done yet...

See ya!

zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zettai »

Now I have the post count up to the level needed to post images... but first some boring text. I chose Loutoff LPM1 model, yes, cheap chinese, I know... but cheap is good IF the the quality is good enough too. And I think that you can't beat the value you get from these, around $100 per mannequin including shipping. Of course small details might not be as good as in more expensive ones, like glass eyes, but good enough for me and I think that I don't accept just anything.

LPM1: http://www.loutoffmannequin.com/Female- ... ns/107.htm

I'm very much ass-and-tits person so this one was definitely for me. The pose is good, and legs can be rotated so that you'll get really close to the business end of this mannequin :) And since the torso is one part you'll also get handy (pun intended) torso-doll option.

MODS, so far:

1) I took my 1 and 5/8 circular saw and cut a hole in the right place; I chose that size so that I don't need to clip the thighs, just the in-between... that took like ten seconds. Then I wondered how to get that usable for action... I've had Fleshlights for ages, don't really have experience from anything else. I took my one of my older FL's and started to shape it a bit, with scissors (!). Material is funny and sticky, but with patience I managed quickly to trim it so that it plugged into the hole - it just super firm without any additional work. Most trim work was done on the base, to get that sink-and-fit nicely. Not super anatomic, but surprisingly good. Of course the tube is hanging loose inside and needs a plug (used toilet paper), but it was good to go this easily. I have another FL that I intend to shape even better, will post pics then as I recently figured out cheap & fast solution to the inside part hanging problem...

2) Head/wig (not shown on these pics), I bought some self adhesive velcro-strip and applied that to the head to keep the wigs in place. My mannequin is sort of modular, I don't have any permanent set for that and no name, thus the generic "The Girl", some days you want chinese, next day something different... so wigs will change quite often.

3) Head/audio - now this is something I have not seen (heard?) yet! I made a hole on the top of the head and put there bluetooth speaker (small stand-alone unit that's rechargeable); this way I use my bluetooth mobile phone to transmit audio to that, with playlists and all... and for the audio I use of course extracted audio clips from adult films (DL'ed from the net) and voila, I have now nicely moaning & screaming mannequin! Playlists are handy for changing the loops with my phone as a remote to whatever phase or mood is going on with the action... ;) And this way I can also have different nationalities as well.

I do have also additional mods in the pipeline, lips, nipples, second hole and such, but more about those when they're done. And I will post after these "build pics" something more human looking next time, maybe my "The Girl | Decadent [eyes wide shut]" configuration :)
Attachments
The hole, round and perfect
The hole, round and perfect
TheGirl_05.jpg (129.24 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Better view (before hole was cut)
Better view (before hole was cut)
TheGirl_04.jpg (148.41 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Yummy Butt...
Yummy Butt...
TheGirl_03.jpg (176.97 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Another view
Another view
TheGirl_02.jpg (188.86 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
"Boxing Helena"? Not my thing but this is handy for storage
"Boxing Helena"? Not my thing but this is handy for storage
TheGirl_01.jpg (180.07 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dirtywretch »

I love that model! That's likely to be my next mannequin. But I'm forcing myself to hold off until I've completely finished painting my BJM, Hanna (ball-jointed mannequin). I've also been thinking about cutting a smaller circular hole like you suggest in her ass so she would have both anal and vaginal fleshlights attached. You should post pictures of the finished mod with FL attached.

Good work!
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zettai »

dirtywretch wrote:I've also been thinking about cutting a smaller circular hole like you suggest in her ass so she would have both anal and vaginal fleshlights attached. You should post pictures of the finished mod with FL attached.
I have been toying with that idea too, but I think that it might not be possible to fit two FLs so close to each other, even with shaping and cutting... better option might be this for example for combined fun:

http://www.docjohnson.com/dj-superstars ... y-ass.html

...But for now it's going to have only one FL. More build pics and some proper "portrait photos" are coming, probably next week when I'm back home. Will show also how I managed to solve the support issue for the inside part of the FL, together with some 2 cent tightness control :)

INFORMATIONS