www.wmdolls.com

SUPER HOT PHOTOS OF MY BABE

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: SUPER HOT PHOTOS OF MY BABE

Post by mannequin man »

hey, thats great...i love it.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

since this post I have put up hundreds and hundreds more of her on my facebook. I don't put many on here. mostly on my facebook. but you have to be a friend on my facebook to see them. if anyone is dying to see more of Monique in many more outfits. and you have a facebook. pm me and I will tell you how you can see them. peace.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

really hot girl, and the outfits are marvellous. Great pics done, congrats.
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

thanks
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Hi, Nice ! I Love her, nice pose, you did good job on outfit. I have a similar mannequin only laying back, stretched out. turned her into a Vampire chick for Halloween. had to sever her head & build my own from clay, then went back & modified her body in more clay. going to mold it, then make her in polyurethane rubber, maybe silicone ? ......good talking to ya man, later.......keep the pics coming !.........Mannequin Man.

INFORMATIONS