www.wmdolls.com

for those that wanted to see

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

for those that wanted to see

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

here is monique. some of my teddy babe friends wanted to see my deluxe mannequin. if this loads right. i have been having issues. i will upload them to the mannequin area of this site
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: for those that wanted to see

i will try using my other new laptop. i have 2 new laptops for my editing. lets give this one a try
Attachments
here she is
here she is
test.jpg (46.29 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Hot stuff! :o

More photo's would be lovely! :thumbs_up:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

this is super low quality. i shrunk it so so so much. i am having some uploading issues. but i got 336 pics of her. in bikinins and sunglasses. to lingerie to cheerleader suits. but some are mega close up of just her butt or face or upper body. back few. from above. they are unreal. i also have 3 air dolls of jenna and hannah that have tons of outfits and my new teddy babe deluxe. once i figure it out. i want to put up like 600 of all my doll pics. so they are all on here for people to enjoy. they are creative and good. unreal amount of hot clothes. also then i can just weekly put up any i take that week. the longer i go before i get them all up. the more there will be. each week i take 50 at least of one or more dolls in new clothes. cant wait to figure this upload mess out so i can get all my girls on here. i even have each girls photos grouped in different folders so i can group then nice. peace

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

here is one more for now
Attachments
one of my girls
one of my girls
mon sec 1.jpg (42.51 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
one of my dolls or mannequins with my les paul new guitar
one of my dolls or mannequins with my les paul new guitar
mon guitar 1.jpg (63.13 KiB) Viewed 2090 times

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Excellent dojo also :D

Swords are another hobby of mine as well.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

it is working with both computers now. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Attachments
here she is
here she is
mon df 11.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2085 times

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

this last picture is much higher quality but still shrunk. i will upload 15 of her now out of 336. i picked a few nice ones to load. i will try to load it on the mannequin section of this site

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Two of my many favorite things. A beautiful mannequin and a beautiful Less Paul. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Thanks for the pics, and I am so glad you found a way to upload. :glou: :glou: :glou:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

alright now that i figured it out. go to the mannequin section on here. and the post called
super hot photos of my babe. is got more pics of this mannequin. peace

INFORMATIONS