www.funwestdoll.com

Free Wigs for Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Free Wigs for Dolls

Post by Raingirl »

I have several wigs I'd be willing to give to any forum member who needs one for their doll. They are good quality synthetic wigs, I just have too many & need to thin my collection out :D One is brunette, one is brown/frosted blonde, and one is red with blond highlights. The brunette and blonde have wavy locks and soft bangs, the red has a straight, spiky shag. They are all full wigs and adjust with straps to fit any head. PM me if you're interested and we can figure out shipping to your area.

Rainy

soon2be

Re: Free Wigs for Dolls

Post by soon2be »

Raingirl wrote:I have several wigs I'd be willing to give to any forum member who needs one for their doll.
Rainy
I emailed RainGirl already - so if nobody else needs em, I sure can use em for my newly found SB head, as I need to save my pennies for my upcoming divorce - which in Calif - is tough on males! :oops: I emailed her first :?:
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi STBX,

You're first.
Take wat you want.
If any is left at Rainy, I'am interested also, but sending something from America to Europe is quite a hassle.

Rainy,

Great that you're doing this, but why? (you're planning to buy a doll, so you'll need wigs!)

mytime
One dream, one mission...

latexdollman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is the red wig available?

Post by latexdollman »

My Madame would look great in that - especially when she's dressed up in her black PVC/Vinyl body suit and matching leggings (she's got a little bit of a twist in her personality)! Let me know. Thanks!

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Thanks guys, I believe I've found a "buyer" :D I will let you know if the situation changes, however. My hubby's smiling much more now that we've cleared some room in our closet!!

Rainy

INFORMATIONS