www.wmdolls.com

Building a team of mannequin spectators

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Building a team of mannequin spectators

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, my latest scheme now is to have many, many mannequin spectators sitting around my bed. Actual sitting mannequins cannot huddle together as closely as I want them to. So my idea is to have many mannequin head busts placed side by side, who will form the "front row" (the fact that they don't have legs is a good thing, so then they can be positioned closer to my bed and appear as though they are sitting on the floor with their legs under the matress). I would like a second row behind them too, a little higher up, as though they are kneeling on the floor (and then standing mannequins will be behind them). The problem with building this back row is that I need head busts that show more torso than the front row show. The front row head busts go down to mid-breast level. The back row head busts must go to below-breast level to look proper. Unfortunately, I can only find photos of such head busts but none actually for sale. Does anyone know of any that are for sale? Here is example of what I'm talking about:
Attachments
Long Head Bust.jpg
Long Head Bust.jpg (3.88 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
Set-Up.JPG
Set-Up.JPG (16.72 KiB) Viewed 3491 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Building a team of mannequin spectators

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Here is one that has more torso than I actually need. But it is only a photo and no website actually sells it. I know that there are $1600 realdoll head busts that show as much torso as I need, but there must be a cheaper solution (and I don't intend to have sex with any of these head busts). Buying full manequins and removing their legs (or buying kneeling mannequins) will be my last resort, but I'm hoping to save half of that cost buy finding these long torso head busts. Remember that I will be getting about 20 of these head busts, so I must try to save money on each.
Attachments
Torso Bust.jpg
Torso Bust.jpg (17.24 KiB) Viewed 3490 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

BBL,

This site probably has the largest selection of mannequin busts I've seen.
If you can't find what you need here you probably aren't going to be able to find it.

http://www.buystoreshelving.com/female_ ... /index.htm

These are probably the same mannequin as in your OP but with different paint...
ImageImageImage

They even have some that have a mounting bracket that can be mounted to a grid wall.
They also have the one you showed in your OP but it's listed as being out of stock.

Good luck!
MF
:)

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Thanks again mannequinfan. Below is exactly what I'm looking for, though this website won't ship to Canada. It gives me hope that I can find it in a different website though. Do you know of one?
Attachments
Long Head Bust.jpg
Long Head Bust.jpg (21.31 KiB) Viewed 3471 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Bigbuttlover wrote:Thanks again mannequinfan. Below is exactly what I'm looking for, though this website won't ship to Canada. It gives me hope that I can find it in a different website though. Do you know of one?
Hmmm, under shipping their website says that they export and they have a worldwide customer thing at the bottom of the page. You may want to email them about shipping outside of US.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They won't ship to Canada. I've tried buying from them before.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here you go BBL (crossing fingers),
They appear to have the same large selection of busts...

http://www.mannequinmode.com/displayhea ... anchor_327

They say they ship to Canada, but you need to call them for details and shipping charges.

MF
:)

EDIT: I guess you found it first! Hope that it works for you. :)

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They do ship to Canada, because I've bought mannequins from them before. Just never looked at their head busts before. Thanks for guiding me through this mannequin frenzy. Time to order some head busts and wigs! Let's just hope that I can achieve this kind of set-up:
Attachments
ScreenShot001.JPG
ScreenShot001.JPG (119.22 KiB) Viewed 3449 times

mission

Post by mission »

You're completely mad! :haha4: But then again I do usually have at least 5 mannequins in the bedroom at any one time. That figure does not include my PIB who is always there :whistle:

All rather more innocently, I should add.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

mission wrote:You're completely mad! :haha4: But then again I do usually have at least 5 mannequins in the bedroom at any one time. That figure does not include my PIB who is always there :whistle:

All rather more innocently, I should add.
The more I look at the above photo, the more I think that 5 mannequins is not enough. But the advantage of wanting 20 girls around is that they cannot all show their entire bodies anyways, so these head busts, with several standing mannequins behind them, should do the trick!

mission

Post by mission »

I've got around 30 mannequins in total scattered around the house but the logistics of moving them all into the bedroom at once is beyond impossible :roll:

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

mission wrote:I've got around 30 mannequins in total scattered around the house but the logistics of moving them all into the bedroom at once is beyond impossible :roll:
It is impossible. That's why the head busts are necessary if you want to have 30 spectators crowding together in one room.

mission

Post by mission »

Maybe cardboard cutouts would do the trick. For instance I have a rather nice life-size Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) that looks pretty realistic. She stands on her own and you can fold her up afterwards. Just a suggestion. :wink:

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

mission wrote:Maybe cardboard cutouts would do the trick. For instance I have a rather nice life-size Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) that looks pretty realistic. She stands on her own and you can fold her up afterwards. Just a suggestion. :wink:
Interesting cheap alternative, but I need the 3D look.

INFORMATIONS