Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Which is best?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Which is best?

Post by lghaze41 »

I am considering ordering a Wicked Realdoll next month.I have decided on either Lupe or Kaylani since I love petite women.I like them both and am wondering which one is best in members opinion.I guess you can't go wrong with either but still it's hard to pick a winner.
Last edited by AlexKnight on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Wicked Realdoll forum

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Which is best?

Post by Nescio50 »

I would chose Lupe 8) But that's only because it seems to me Lupe is outnumbered by Kaylani and I'd like to see more pictures of Wicked Lupe here at TDF :D I guess I'm not very helpful :?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

My opinion is a bit biased, being an owner of a Kaylani doll, and all... but all I can say is, the Wicked Realdolls are all great, and no matter which one you choose, you'll be very happy!

The great thing I like about them is the fact that they are scans from real girls, and not an idea from a sculptors head. What I mean is, Wicked dolls have real life proportions, while sculpted dolls often have ideal proportions, which sometimes makes it harder to find properly fitting clothes.

To help you along the way (or maybe not :wink: :P ), here are two pics Kayla wanted me to show you:

Image Image
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

AlexKnight wrote:My opinion is a bit biased, being an owner of a Kaylani doll, and all... but all I can say is, the Wicked Realdolls are all great, and no matter which one you choose, you'll be very happy!

The great thing I like about them is the fact that they are scans from real girls, and not an idea from a sculptors head. What I mean is, Wicked dolls have real life proportions, while sculpted dolls often have ideal proportions, which sometimes makes it harder to find properly fitting clothes.

To help you along the way (or maybe not :wink: :P ), here are two pics Kayla wanted me to show you:

Image Image
Wow!...she is georgeous.I have noticed that even the vagina looks real.On some dolls the insert can look kind of....well...gappy. very life like face.She may be the one.

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

There's something better that a Wicked doll...two of them :P
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

nooserhang wrote:There's something better that a Wicked doll...two of them :P
I totally agree.But I will half to take out a loan to get one.Can't aford 2....lol

Cimmric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cimmric »

Watch a video of each one and pick the young lady that will most inspire you.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

Cimmric wrote:Watch a video of each one and pick the young lady that will most inspire you.
Sounds like a good ideal.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

As someone who also has Kaylani,...
(but is still jelious of Alex's pics)
And a jessica drake.

They are incredible!
And yes the only thing better than each of your choices is getting both of them!
:whistle:

Sadly the downside is you run the risk of your brain explodeing trying to decide who to play with!
:wink: :D

But it as always comes down to your personel taste, only you can answer that question.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

As someone who also has Kaylani,...
(but is still jelious of Alex's pics)
And a jessica drake.

They are incredible!
And yes the only thing better than each of your choices is getting both of them!
:whistle:

Sadly the downside is you run the risk of your brain explodeing trying to decide who to play with!
:wink: :D

But it as always comes down to your personel taste, only you can answer that question.

Playtime.
That is true.Both Lupe and Kaylani have nice petite bodies so it might just come down to the face.I first started looking at Realdolls about 10 years ago but always ended up giving real women another chance.I am so tired of the rejections and lies that I think it is time to take the plunge.After all I am lmost 50 years old so I don't expect things to get better.

Menelaus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Menelaus »

Menelaus here. I just ordered my own Kaylani. Fell in love based on photos by Stacy.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi Menelaus,

congratulations on your order! I hope the wait will not be long for you until she arrives.
Menelaus wrote:Fell in love based on photos by Stacy.
Yes, photos by Stacy are the quickest way to fall in love with dolls. :)

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

Menelaus wrote:Menelaus here. I just ordered my own Kaylani. Fell in love based on photos by Stacy.
Congrats.I am leaning towards her myself.Be sure to post some pics when she arrives. I work at a company that was bought out by GE and they take over August 1. I am going to wait and see what happens before I make such a big purchase.Hopefully if things work out I can place my order in early August and give me plenty of time to have her in time for my 50th BD.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

Just found a short video of Kaylani and Lupe together. OMG....I can't decide who is hottest.Lupe is a little smaller but they both are georgeous.May just have to flip a coin to decide....lol. :?:

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

lghaze41 wrote:Just found a short video of Kaylani and Lupe together. OMG....I can't decide who is hottest.Lupe is a little smaller but they both are georgeous.May just have to flip a coin to decide....lol. :?:
Good find then, can't say as I've seen that one.
Just to and my two cents... Bias aside (I also am lucky enough to be graced with a kalani Lei WRD) I think body preference might play heavily into your decission making. These girls can so quickly change their look with something as quick as a wig swap.
bikini 008.JPG
bikini 008.JPG (135.04 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Canada_Day_042[1].jpg
Canada_Day_042[1].jpg (112.48 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
new clothes 073.JPG
new clothes 073.JPG (141.95 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Steamer trunk 010.JPG
Steamer trunk 010.JPG (236.16 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
These are all the same doll, and by way of comparison, the same as AlexKnight's.
Hope that helps.
cheers

INFORMATIONS