www.wmdolls.com

Say it ain't so!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Say it ain't so!

Post by Bigbuttlover »

I have a doll for missionary position, and I want two female mannequins flanking her on either side and looking at her. There are MANY choices for mannequins for the right side, but apparently the only one that I can find for the left side is the one pictured below. It is perfect, but it has just been discontinued! It is from the Fleshtone Series, made in US I believe. Here is the website I found it from:
http://www.ebizdisplays.com/neseasfema.html
I ordered it today and they emailed back saying that it has recently been discontinued.

And I cannot find another one with this pose. There's got to be others! Please help me find a mannequin with this pose for the left side of the doll. Please, please, please.
Attachments
Left Side Of Doll.jpg
Left Side Of Doll.jpg (13.19 KiB) Viewed 3343 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Say it ain't so!

Post by MannequinFan »

This is probably not exactly what you're looking for but here is one...
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... e/fr5.html

This may be a stupid suggestion, but could you get two right side mannequins and turn one of them 180 degrees?
YOU ARE HERE

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Another reason why I must have this mannequin is because she is to placed on the other side of the realdoll pictured below. The realdoll is on her side, but bit by bit she slowly tips back over many hours. With the mannequin right behind her, she should pretty much keep the realdoll in that fixed position. Please ignore the Astroglide spill, by the way. I'm still trying to be more careful.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Thanks for your usual mannequin assistance MannequinFan. You posted your suggestions just before I made my second post explaining another reason for this specific pose.
MannequinFan wrote:This is probably not exactly what you're looking for but here is one...
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... e/fr5.html
I found this mannequin just now too, and it is not bad. Will it help in holding back the realdoll behind her? Maybe. Her left leg should prevent her from tipping forward as the realdoll behind her pushes back on her. I'll get it if I cannot find anything better. But is there one just like the original photo around???

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Bigbuttlover wrote:I have a doll for missionary position, and I want two female mannequins flanking her on either side and looking at her. There are MANY choices for mannequins for the right side, but apparently the only one that I can find for the left side is the one pictured below. It is perfect, but it has just been discontinued! And I cannot find another one with this pose. There's got to be others! Please help me find a mannequin with this pose for the left side of the doll. Please, please, please.
I do not recognize the model, but that could be because I cannot see it close up. If it is an import, my suggestion would be to call the manufacturer and ask them if you can contact their retailers to see if they have any in stock. You could also Google the model number, name of manufacturer and see if some retailers come up. Even if an item is discontinued, there is still the likelihood of being able to find one, somewhere. Which side of 'the pond' is your world? If you are in Europe, there are lots of used mannequins sellers and one of them might even have the model you are seeking. If you provide the make and model, perhaps someone in the forum can help you, as well.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Taylr wrote:I do not recognize the model, but that could be because I cannot see it close up. If it is an import, my suggestion would be to call the manufacturer and ask them if you can contact their retailers to see if they have any in stock. You could also Google the model number, name of manufacturer and see if some retailers come up. Even if an item is discontinued, there is still the likelihood of being able to find one, somewhere. Which side of 'the pond' is your world? If you are in Europe, there are lots of used mannequins sellers and one of them might even have the model you are seeking. If you provide the make and model, perhaps someone in the forum can help you, as well.
It is from the Fleshtone Series, made in US I believe. Here is the website I found it from:
http://www.ebizdisplays.com/neseasfema.html
I ordered it today and they emailed back saying that it has recently been discontinued. I emailed back asking if they can buy one back from one of their customers, as I'm willing to pay extra for it. I sent an inquiry to a China retailer (whom I hardly trust) about this mannequin:
http://www.qrbiz.com/product/2081046/Ly ... equin.html
but I'm 99% sure it is the same darn mannequin, so it should be out of stock there too.
Attachments
Lying_Fashion_Female_Mannequin.jpg
Lying_Fashion_Female_Mannequin.jpg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 3322 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here you go BBL...
scroll down to bottom left of this page: http://www.davessurplus.com/mannekin/manq3c.htm
The prices on this site are always sky high so I don't usually check it much. But it seems to be available if you really want it.

MF
8)

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

The Chinese manufacturers make the same dolls for several retailers, under several different names, so I had a feeling there would still be product out there for you to find, and MF seems to have managed to do just that.

As far as prices go, it never hurts to pick up the phone and negotiate. The worse that can happen is that they say 'no.'
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

MannequinFan wrote:Here you go BBL...
scroll down to bottom left of this page: http://www.davessurplus.com/mannekin/manq3c.htm
The prices on this site are always sky high so I don't usually check it much. But it seems to be available if you really want it.

MF
8)
Well... It is the exact same mannequin. So they are probably out of stock on it but don't know it. I'll try to order it anyway. If it works, then you're my new best buddy.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Taylr wrote:The Chinese manufacturers make the same dolls for several retailers, under several different names, so I had a feeling there would still be product out there for you to find, and MF seems to have managed to do just that.
Thanks for your great knowledge of mannequins too. Above you will see that my solution to my other thread has been found by using another doll (Maidlee Doll) that I forgot I had. She counterbalances the weight on the mattress caused by the realdoll well and allows me to get in and out of the bed comfortably. So the oral sex set-up is solved, and now working on the missionary set-up.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Oh, and while I'm at it. I've already set up the doggy style position for the BigButtLover in me, though I'm still looking for 2 more mannequins for this room, and haven't dress them up yet. I've already ordered skimpy golden Egyptian outfits for all of them.
Attachments
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg (227.23 KiB) Viewed 3301 times
IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0122.jpg (249.52 KiB) Viewed 3301 times
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 3308 times
IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0121.jpg (208.91 KiB) Viewed 3308 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

I'm ordering this mannequin
to sit right between the two doggy style dolls. At $350 she's quite expensive, but has the perfect look and pose for that position.
It was either that one or this one:
which is half the price, but I'm deciding to go for the more expensive one.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

And this mannequin for the space between the two mannequins here.
Attachments
a.jpg
a.jpg (54.26 KiB) Viewed 3268 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

MannequinFan wrote:Here you go BBL...

MF
8)
Well, I got a refund from this website because he said that it is discontinued too. So apparently there is NO mannequin facing this direction in this position (but there are so many that face in the other direction). Unbelievable.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Well I finally found one available
http://www.mannequinworld.com/mannequin ... pe-09.html
but it costs 495 British pounds! DAYMNNNN!
Attachments
type_9.jpg
type_9.jpg (33.7 KiB) Viewed 3057 times

INFORMATIONS