realsexdoll.com

Vinyl Inflatible dolls and extreme heat

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ValleyOfTheDolls

Vinyl Inflatible dolls and extreme heat

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

I am seriously thinking about getting an Agent 69 or Hannah Harper. However, i am a bit worried as I live in AZ and am worried about them being in the heat while they get here. It's 3 digits now and will be for a long time. Should I still go ahead and try to order or should I try and find a brick and mortar shop selling them? I was thinking about Amazon since I can get shipped fast!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Vinyl Inflatible dolls and extreme heat

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - Valley of the Dolls - :?:

Actually the dolls are in a very sturdy cardboard and plastic box - which i have found most sellers then place in another very sturdy cardboad shipping box with shipping peanuts or such for shock protection -

The doll - lets say Agent 69 while not inpervious to heat can withstand a bit as lived in Florida - and while that heat may be more humid than the Southwest - hot is hot - so worry not

The real issue for inflata-babes is direct sunlight - as UV light isn't very good for them - and latex dolls even more so - after you get her just keep her out of the direct sun light - hey for a picture or two it ain't no big thang - but prolonged exposure to UV light is very bad for inflata-babes - and again especially latex - more so than vinyl babes

Good luck on your choice - as many here including me have very good experience with Agent 69 - mine i call Sharon - & - she has been around for years with me - i can't even remeber how many years i have her but she a very good inflata-babe to have around - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Some inflata-babes are better than others - Agent 69 is a very good one to have
Some inflata-babes are better than others - Agent 69 is a very good one to have
agent 69 5jpg.jpg (91.36 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Thanks for the info, yorktown. I figure in a box for a few hours would be the most exposure. I avoid the sun myself as a melanoma survivor! May you and Sharon have many more happy years together!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

My pleasure - Valley of the Dolls - :angel:

Thats what i luv about the TDF - there's always someone around - who may know what your looking for - & if not - well at least you can post what didn't work - 8O

Best of luck with either Agent 69 or Hannah Harper doll - either one is a great choice - many here will tell of great stories with both or one or the other -

Post any question you might have about inflata-babes - someone i am sure will have an answer for you -

wow skin cancer - sorry to hear that VotD - take care and i am glad all is well now - i hope you find happiness with either of these dolls - they are fun to be around - and they do make me smile when i open the doll and they are just hanging out on the couch - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Hannah - what a face - she could launch the fleet any day
Hannah - what a face - she could launch the fleet any day
Hannah 3.jpg (90.59 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
Hannah Harper - a very nice dolly
Hannah Harper - a very nice dolly
Hannah 6.jpg (94.14 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

INFORMATIONS