www.wmdolls.com

Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
robertintexas

Re: Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

Post by robertintexas »

wow serenity is sooo pretty and that outfit seems just prefect.. i'm very sure you'll enjoy her ..
I'm still looking for an insert and i'd like to find one with lips etc.. does anyone have any ideas or sites ?
the fleshlite looks good but doesn't have the lips i'd like to have.
Robert
Robert

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

nothinglikeserenity wrote:Well thank you for the recommendations Serenity has finally come, I will probably try Roxy when Serenity wants some company:) She came intact exactly what I was hoping for when she came.I will post some pics I haven't figured out how to make an album yet:(. So the pics I will post is when she came out of the box and wanted to play while her under garment was holding her nipple enhancement nice tight while they dried. I also tightened her leg joint and torso joint with velcro and also figured out a perfect fix for her head. I cut 3 little pieces of velcro put on the black post and the around the edge of the hole it works like a charm head is on nice and tight and moves all directions. I will take more pics after she has her hair alteration today in some of her other outfits:)Hope you like..
WOW! Serenity looks fantastic NLS!
Really love the outfit and such a cute face on these plastic mannequins! The faces actually look much cuter in your pics and JessiD's than they do on the mannequin websites. The body details look to be very good as well.

Sounds like you've made some excellent modifications and improvements already. Please show us some pics if possible - I would love to see the nipple modification and how you did the velcro! Since Roxy has these on sale right now for $99 I'm very tempted to get one of the sitting pose (PS-F12). I think she'd be great to mod since the legs will spread apart.

Please keep us updated with your great pics and improvements!

MF
:D

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

robertintexas wrote:wow mannequinfan,
thats a very pretty wig and sammie will love it and look very nice . Have you done any modifications as far as a vigina goes ? I looked at sammie's albums and didn't see any. What brand of insert would interest you ? I've been looking but haven't decided on one yet.
Robert
Hi robertintexas!

I've given Sammie a complete makeover including a vagina (McKenzie Lee from Doc Johnson), nipple enhancement, cameltoe and sphincter sculpt, french nails, new eyebrow tatoos and eyelashes, and complete new paint job with subtle tan lines!
You can check out this thread to see the whole process:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=15

I really need to get this in the Doll Album, but I just haven't had the time yet.
Sammie is a fiberglass mannequin, so I can't guarantee that all the techniques I've used will work as well with the plastic mannequins. Also, the modifications that I have done are primarily to make her as realistic looking as possible and as a secondary importance to make her usable for sex, so the location of the vagina may differ depending upon one's main purpose.

I selected the McKenzie Lee insert because it most closely matched the contours of Sammie's body. I have not yet tried to actually have sex with her yet, so I really can't verify whether the insert is good for that purpose or not. My feeling so far is that it may be a little too tight since the hole in the hard mannequin does not let the insert expand as it normally would when you are holding it in your hand, but I'll see how it works once the paint gets a good cure.

MF
:)

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

Wow, nothinglikeserenity! Serenity looks freaking awesome! (She kinda looks like me, FWIW, but with blond hair, but that's a good thing.)

Yeah, the mannequins, especially the plastic ones, look better on owner pictures than on their respective websites, my man had to rely on the picture of the PS-G5 on Roxy Display's site, but when I started to become Jessica instead of a random PS-G5 MQ, I look a ton better than I did on the Roxy site, even though it's the same MQ, even if she's wearing a nice charcoal gray dress, a necklace with a huge heart pendant and platinum blond hair, but my man says that I look better in person than some random optimized for the Web JPEG that the mannequin sites have... :D I have to agree.

You gotta tell how your Velcro on the head post mod works, and how it's done. My man can get a little pack of Velcro at one of the stores in the area. It might help keep my head on, even in bed, and maybe during sex. I can do missionary, and I can take it. It's just that my body is kinda in a relaxed position, even though one of my legs are in a forward position, but that's been solved for the time being, with a sweater that doesn't fit him anymore, folded up to prop my legs up. Ya gotta tell how you did your mods!

So, NLS, I hope Serenity gives you quite a long time of enjoyment. And now you have someone to go home to. ;) Congrats.

Jessi
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

Well thank you for all the great replies Serenity is loving it as well:) Ok so I drew a diagram of what I have done so far but I will explain it also here. On the plastic ones there is a post that rotates then a hole in the the head and the head just rests on the post. What I did was cut 3 half inch squares of industrial strength velcro with the adhesive backings.I put one on each side of the post and one in the middle. In the hole in the head where its sits on the post I put the other ends of the velcro around the rim of the hole they stick great to the plastic and will come off if ya need it to with a little bit of work but will cause no damage. I did the same thing with the leg and torso joints to make it more tighter. I used velcro also with her wig no entanglement or anything with the industrial strength velcro. One of these days I will take pics of what it looks like if anyone has questions when she needs to come apart on her other alteration. The nipple enhancers were bought on ebay and I used loctite stik n seal around the inside rim of the nipple, let dry for an hour then had to put on her bra really tight to hold them on while drying over night completely With this glue you must use good quantity and the stuff will come off with water or once dry your nail. Well she wanted me to take some more photos of her today so I did..Though she was a little hung over from her welcoming home party:) Look forward to hearing more replies.. :drinking:
Attachments
HPIM1235.JPG
HPIM1235.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2137 times
HPIM1236.JPG
HPIM1236.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2137 times
HPIM1240.JPG
HPIM1240.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2137 times
HPIM1242.JPG
HPIM1242.JPG (991.98 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
HPIM1243.JPG
HPIM1243.JPG (961.8 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here is the last em for a little while:) :plaidskirt:
Attachments
HPIM1227.JPG
HPIM1227.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2136 times
HPIM1231.JPG
HPIM1231.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2136 times
HPIM1234.JPG
HPIM1234.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2136 times
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

robertintexas

Post by robertintexas »

nothinglikeserenity,
Thank you for all the help, Jessid has been helpful as well. do all mannequinn heads turn ? can an arm be straightened ? I've looked at the Roxy MD-ACK2, I like the leg spread and how straight they are. the one arm points toward the chin, can this be straightened or possibly buy a replacement arm ? Like I said I'm new to mannequinns but learning and have seen some beauties including yours and jessid..
Thanks,
Robert
Robert

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi Robertintexas I am rather new to but have done other projects and stuff. I do not know about all mannequins I am not sure on the fiberglass I am thinking no but could be wrong.On the plastic ones the heads turn and the arms go up and down.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

robertintexas wrote:nothinglikeserenity,
Thank you for all the help, Jessid has been helpful as well. do all mannequinn heads turn ? can an arm be straightened ? I've looked at the Roxy MD-ACK2, I like the leg spread and how straight they are. the one arm points toward the chin, can this be straightened or possibly buy a replacement arm ? Like I said I'm new to mannequinns but learning and have seen some beauties including yours and jessid..
Thanks,
Robert
My Sammie is the MD-ACK2 mannequin - she is made of fiberglass and does not have movable head or arms. I selected her for the exact same reason and also because she was more petite (5'-7" instead of 5'-10"). She was one of the very few standing mannequins I could find that had enough space between the legs to modify in an anatomically correct manner.

The arm connectors have a fitting that will rotate slightly with some force in order to fine tune alignment, but they're not designed to be moved like the plastic mannequins.

The down side with these inexpensive Chinese imported mannequins is that you can't get exact replacement parts such as arms like you can with the expensive name brand mannequins. Of course you could buy 2 different ACK series mannequins and switch out the arms, but those would be expensive arms and may not fit exactly the same.

MF

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi Serenity has had her alterations done and wanted some more pics of her taken..I also used velcro on her neck rod and put velcro along the sides of head hole to keep her head on tight.Every now and then you just have to change the velcro.However I found nothing that would stick to her for her nipples but that is ok the acrylic paint works well on her nails so when I get the right color she will have nipples the paint will not peel you will have to scratch off but comes off real easily.thanks all for the help and she may have a friend sometime soon but otherwise Serenity is very good company. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
HPIM1295.JPG
HPIM1295.JPG (976.01 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
HPIM1288.JPG
HPIM1288.JPG (1013.65 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
HPIM1286.JPG
HPIM1286.JPG (885.14 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
HPIM1285.JPG
HPIM1285.JPG (981.27 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
HPIM1279.JPG
HPIM1279.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1913 times
HPIM1274.JPG
HPIM1274.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1913 times

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Some more pics:)Also the clothes were bought on 10 dollar mall very cheap prices,nice cloths,quality is good for what they are needed for:)
Attachments
HPIM1316.JPG
HPIM1316.JPG (963.92 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1313.JPG
HPIM1313.JPG (1001.33 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1310.JPG
HPIM1310.JPG (922.39 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1309.JPG
HPIM1309.JPG (955.17 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1308.JPG
HPIM1308.JPG (966.41 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1304.JPG
HPIM1304.JPG (983.52 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1302.JPG
HPIM1302.JPG (1007.29 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1300.JPG
HPIM1300.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1292.JPG
HPIM1292.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1900 times
HPIM1291.JPG
HPIM1291.JPG (988.85 KiB) Viewed 1900 times

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

Hi nothinglikeserenity,
Lovely mannequin and outfits.
I especially like this pic:
Beautiful!
GB 8)
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi! Thanks GB For the compliment Serenity was happy to hear it.In the photo you like she actually thought it would be funny to wear one of my shirts as a nighty.:)

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Thanks for sharing some new photos with us nothinglikeserenity. She looks great! :glou:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the update NLS! Serenity is looking great! Nice outfits!

I really like the blonde wig - she looks really cute with bangs!

I'm glad to hear that the acrylic paint worked with the nails - hope it works for the nipples as well.
I like how they coordinate with her polka dot jammies!

MF

INFORMATIONS