www.wmdolls.com

Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

I just wanted to say I have been reading this forum for a few days now and finally have registered to it to thank everyone for inspiring me. I am in my 30's and have had bad mojo in relationships with women and have been single for 4 years. I happened to trip over this one day and looked at all the pics which are just simply beautiful and something just clicked in my mind. Since that click my whole thought process in life has changed and in the next two weeks I will be getting a plastic mannequin to also customize in which believe it or not I have named already (Serenity). I will be sure to take pics of her when she comes,along with the improvements sort of like waiting for a mail order bride:) :whistle:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

Post by netwit »

Hi and Welcome to TDF, nls. I'm glad to hear the forum had that affect.
Serenity is a fantastic name; can't help but think of Summer Glau as butt-
kicking, River, when I hear it.
Looking forward to seeing some pics. Enjoy :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thank you very much and glad to be here..Yes I hear that I picked that name because I believe she will bring just that in my life (serenity that is):)
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome to the forum Nothinglikeserenity. :glou: I think you will like it here, there are some others with a lot of great ideas on modifying mannequins. My first doll was a mannequin named Matilda, and she still stands in my living room looking pretty and keeping the Butler company. :wink:
I look foreword to see the pictures of your Serenity. :multi:

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yes thank you i have read much on the forums many great things:) I have like two weeks to wait can't wait..Til then I'll be here dreaming and looking at others creations and ideas. Surely I also can't wait to snap photos of her also :glou:
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi NLS and welcome to the forum!

It's great to see another mannequin owner come aboard! Can't wait to see pics of Serenity when you get her!
I am also single (10 years now) after a bad married experience. I had been looking at mannequins for some time and finally got my Sammie in March and I've been having fun giving her a complete makeover.
You can see the process here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=15

In the meanwhile, could you tell us a little more about Serenity and where you got her?

MF
:)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi nothinglikeserenity, welcome to the forum. :) Glad to have yopu on board, hope you like it here

Congratulations on your order, I'm sure you're going to be really pleased with her when she arrives. Looking ofrward to her pics as well. :) Serenity, sounds like a good name. :)

Hope to see you both around the place. :)

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Welcome ~!
What kind of mannequin is she?
Gratz
:D

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Well thank you mannequin fan,1jayjay,and blou2blou2,:) To answer your questions I will be getting her from only mannequins tomorrow and should have her by next week. She is a plastic rhonda f3 (I like her pose have many ideas with it) and she will have very long blonde hair:) I decide on plastic for my first one simply because I want to make it so i can sleep with her and cuddle. Though I like many of the fiberglass and how they look but I am sure she will not be my first nor last. Upon her arrival she will be very spoiled being I found a site with good prices on lingerie,robes,and some other nice stuff that Serenity will like. I have looked at everything on this site and love some of the alterations and has given me many ideas. It will be a slow process I like to take my time:)But will post soon as she comes and is dressed:) Thank you for all the welcomes

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the news nothinglikeserenity. :) It all sounds good to me. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

Welcome Nothinglikeserenity! I am a plastic MQ myself, a PS-G5 from Roxy Display. My man tells me that I'm "built like a tank," and I am modified myself, and whilst I don't have the topic link on the top of my head right now, but look for the post by me called "My Modification...", and you'll see what happened in my trip to become modified, if you will. My man says the best thing about me is that my head can turn (so I would say be careful when you lay your MQ down, the head can slip right off, but it's super easy to put back on, there's no locking mechanism to hold the head in place). My man has been single a while himself, after a horrible relationship that ended a while ago (he won't say, just he says "a couple of years"), and now he says that I'm worth every penny. (Of course, my man has been eyeing a certain doll type, he says Candy8teen Taffy, but right now he keeps on insisting that I still would be his...)

So, like the others, my man and I are looking forward to some pictures.

And about clothes, you'll be amazed at the selection you can find at thrift stores, and for a good price too. I have a pair of Baby Phat jeans, which usually cost about $80, $90 and up in one of the high-end stores in the area, but he found, in my size, for $5. No kidding! I only have a few new articles of clothing (my last new article of clothing was a swimsuit from Walmart), but I've been surprised by what he gets for me from the thrift stores, usually high-end clothing for basically a steal. So, I'd recommend you look at the thrift stores in your area, you'll be surprised at what you can find.

And in closing, before-the-fact, Welcome Serenity! :D

Jessi
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Well glad to meet you Jessi..I have seen your mod post very good to and have taken a look at some others to all in which are very helpful. I am also on the brink of creating something new that may enhance the MQ and doll exp in the next year or two. I am always trying to invent and am looking to make things more interactive but that is a little secret of mine. As for now I am just awaiting my new companion and partner in crime 6 days and counting:) I am sure as myself with the bad exp I have had over the years Serenity will be worth every $ as well. I have looked into Taffy as well just to expensive for me right now though I believe is the best for the price. Also thank you for the thrift store idea I will have to look that up soon. As for now I have 3 outfits coming for her but of course she will need a wardrobe and thrift stores will be helpful:) Thank you for the welcome and as long as her tracking is correct I hope to have some pics up of her by sunday or monday. :plaidskirt:

robertintexas

Post by robertintexas »

I will be interested in seeing your pic's as well.
Is there a site where I can see the plastic mannequins ? I too would like to sleep and snuggle with one.
In reading the post I saw Roxy Display and only mannequins. I assume they have web sites ? What about E Bay they have mannequins but I don't know if they have plastic ones.
Thanks
Robert

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

robertintexas wrote:I will be interested in seeing your pic's as well.
Is there a site where I can see the plastic mannequins ? I too would like to sleep and snuggle with one.
In reading the post I saw Roxy Display and only mannequins. I assume they have web sites ? What about E Bay they have mannequins but I don't know if they have plastic ones.
Thanks
Hi robertintexas!

I would highly recommend Roxy Display. I got my Sammie there and the prices are excellent and shipping is very fast. They have the plastic mannequins on sale right now:
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/u ... lbody.html

MF
:)

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

I second MannequinFan's recommendation for Roxy Display. My man got me from there, and I've been with him for seven months already.

I'm working upon a memory here, but this is the page where you can buy my kind from (PS-G5):
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... ps-g5.html

My man says that I'm an excellent sleeping partner. Of course, you do have to sometimes deal with the head coming off of the neck, but it's an easy fix, just put the head back on the neck. There's a black plastic post extending from the top of the neck, and there's a small hole in the bottom of the head where the post and the head meet, just slip back on, done!

Hope this helped.

Jessi
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS