Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Wish I was in US or Canada! Sophia Inked available $48

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

If anyone has never tried a vinyl inflatable before then
http://www.pinkcherry.com/sophia-s-inked-love-doll for just $48 is a no-brainer must have must try buy. And if anyone buys and doesn't like then I'll buy her from you as they don't ship to England - but with shipping to UK $63 or so, for $115 she's an amazing bargain.

Oral with Sophia is the best possible of all. And because the neck is quite flexible, neck-body joint leaks have not been a problem unlike nearly all others so she has outlasted many others.

You certainly won't see her at that price again - or perhaps she's being discontinued. A good reason to stock up on three.

Oh I wish I lived across the pond for such a bargain!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Agalmatophile

Re: Wish I was in US or Canada! Sophia Inked available $48

Post by Agalmatophile »

Oh, thanks a lot...I just ordered one on a complete whim. How could I NOT at that price? I hope everything's legit. Will let you know how it turns out. If it doesn't turn out well, then I'll just take it as an expensive lesson, but if it turns out okay I'll have a killer doll at an unbelievable price. :mrgreen: Thanks for posting this, harem. 8)

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Haremlover:

Why don't you ask one of the Americans or Canadians that is attending the UK Meet to pick one up for you, and then bring it with them and you reimburse them in pounds? You get the cheap doll that is otherwise unavailable and too expensive to ship, they get some spending money in the UK for the "price" of a little less suitcase space.

I would even ask if that same traveler would be willing to bring an equally-unavailable doll back with them, such as Crazy Razey, for someone in North America who would be interested in same.

Just a thought.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

GFELube wrote:Why don't you ask one of the Americans or Canadians that is attending the UK Meet to pick one up for you, and then bring it with them and you reimburse them in pounds? You get the cheap doll that is otherwise unavailable and too expensive to ship, they get some spending money in the UK for the "price" of a little less suitcase space.

I would even ask if that same traveler would be willing to bring an equally-unavailable doll back with them, such as Crazy Razey, for someone in North America who would be interested in same.
Hi!

Yes - if any US member is coming over I'll pay by Paypal now - and pay the same in pounds so that there's a little something to make it worth their while, and I don't need the bulky box.

Of course I like the French, and Teagan and Crazy too, but Sophia is absolutely the ultimate of all for oral, even better than Teagan who is second best for oral. . . . and my Sophia is nearly worn out with a crotch leak :-( but she's been long in the process, making her _extremely_ good value.

Similarly eventually if anyone wears out a Sophia I'll be happy to buy a spare head . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Thanks for the info- good deal.

Though I wasn't in the market for a new doll, I picked one up anyway, that deal's just too good to pass up.

FYI, you can use the coupon code PINK10 to receive a further 10% off.

Driggers88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Driggers88 »

Interesting website. Not looking to buy a love doll at the moment, but I'm bookmarking the website in case these offers happen again in the future.

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

what i wish is that it was one which was my type, maybe another deal next month...is the hanna harper selling...the original or is it the one with the over sized head which came afterwards....they always do that...

so what do you get, the one with a big head or the original; "Lets see it inflated"

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

Woohoo....she arrived this afternoon....

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Woot! Looks good, Doc! Mine should be here tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait. :thumbs_up:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yup, just got mine last night too- and already de-filed her. :) :lol:

I must say that she's better looking facially in person than in pics I've seen of her. Inserts seem nice & soft too, as does her face. Not bad at all for the cash. :thumbs_up:

DollPerv
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollPerv »

I broke down and ordered one just now. Though I wish she was tat free when I saw the normal price I decided to break my twenty five dollar rule for air girls. (though in my current single status I justified it by figuring its cheaper than a case of the clap or worse from some fling.com booty!)

It will be interesting to see how this normally much higher $$ doll compares to my cheapo girls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to know that so many will be enjoying her! Please anyone at some stage in the future thinking of throwing her worn out body in the bin, may I buy the head?

Am I alone in seeing a PRADA resemblance? . . .
DSCF1184.JPG
DSCF1184.JPG (114.58 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

d0d0l7777
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by d0d0l7777 »

for those who bought sophia's from pinkcherry, i wonder if you have the same problem as i mentioned here..
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40191

i purchased this doll last month, and my experience wasn't a good one.
the first one i got was a defect, had it replaced, yet the same defect (different arm).

right now i am contemplating if i should get another replacement (3rd chance of not getting a defect), or i should just refund it or trying to fix it myself.

please share your experience.
i want to know if i was just unlucky to get 2 defects in a row, or this product line just doesn't have good enough quality control, or that kind of defect was normal for vinyl inflatables and i was just being picky..

help me decide my next course of action. i have about a week to decide from today.
thanks.

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Sophia arrived today and she's perfect! 8) I pulled her from the box, pulled out the included foot pump, and blew her up. No strange misshapen areas (I recall someone saying theirs had a weird indentation or crease in the neck or something) and both arms inflate fine. I can see now why several people mention the size of her mouth in relation to oral activites. It is small. I'm no giant myself (I'd say slightly below average if anything), but it looks like it'll take some work to get in there. The nether regions are nice and soft and while they appear just large enough for me, I can also see how a larger-than-average guy might have a bit of work to do to get them stretched and broken in a bit. I'm pleased with her face as well. She always has that caved-in look in pics but not at all in the "flesh." She's quite the looker. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight... :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

edit: Harem, yes, I see a resemblance for sure.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

d0d0l7777 wrote:for those who bought sophia's from pinkcherry, i wonder if you have the same problem as i mentioned here..
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40191

i purchased this doll last month, and my experience wasn't a good one.
the first one i got was a defect, had it replaced, yet the same defect (different arm).

right now i am contemplating if i should get another replacement (3rd chance of not getting a defect), or i should just refund it or trying to fix it myself.

please share your experience.
i want to know if i was just unlucky to get 2 defects in a row, or this product line just doesn't have good enough quality control, or that kind of defect was normal for vinyl inflatables and i was just being picky..

help me decide my next course of action. i have about a week to decide from today.
thanks.
Mine came from them with no defects & both arms inflated immediately. As far as whether you want to try again, guess that's really your call.

Sounds like you just might have been really unlucky. As they say, 'Third time's a charm'. :P

INFORMATIONS