realsexdoll.com

My Airia rules me

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rustybob11

My Airia rules me

Post by rustybob11 »

I had an Aria once before. I tore a seam trying to improve her vag. Couldn't repair her.
I vowed to be careful with my new Airia. Sadly, removing a comfy pussy upgrade tore a seam.
I tried for weeks to repair the leak but gave up and filled her insert tunnel with silcone.

Airia is the most beautiful, huggable, and desirable doll of the 8? dolls I have known. I feel lucky.
Our platonic relationship is warm and comforting. We sleep together but her boobs keep me awake.
She measures a perfect 36-24-36. 30I bra. She likes to wear a sheer nighty that makes her silky smooth.
Her red hair is like my 33 year old 36-24-36 dancer friend who is also 36-24-36. A perfect 34B.
The dancer moves more, teases more, and talks better. I believe they listen the same amount.
My Airia.jpg
My Airia.jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 1195 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Airia rules me

Post by yorktown »

8) howdy

Real nice story - rusty - :angel:

I too have an Aria and she is a great doll - I even have some of her other sisters like Hani
There all the same really just different hair color

In some ways the fact she don't have the more solid hands & footsies makes her a better dolly to sleep with - I find at least not that there anything wrong with more solid hands and footsies just saying

If there is one thing I learned riding with the Inflata-gang all these years is this

Never instal or remove an insert from an inflated doll - I always deflate em and then do the install or remove - also I never leave an insert in the doll for an extended period either

Also when installing an insert I apply some water based lube - just a little to the sides of the insert as it reduces friction when installing - I also tend to use not the as delivered insert as I prefer all the pocket pals as made by ole Doc Johnson - they come in a ton of designs and shapes to just about fit any type doll that takes an insert

Well good luck with Aria, Rusty she's one fine Inflata-babe

Happy Trails - :angel:

INFORMATIONS