betterlovedoll.com

Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Post by RainLover »

It's not particularly flattering to the doll hobby, but I'm posting it because it's a doll article and it does include some positive quotes. Some of the things the reporter said are so absurd it made me laugh. :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Great photo accompanies the article! I wonder whose doll it is?

Nigerian Tribune feature article: "Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?" :evidence:
nigerian_tribune_mar2012.jpg
nigerian_tribune_mar2012.jpg (847.46 KiB) Viewed 3496 times
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Post by beardygoat »

written by some simple minded soul who would have homosexuals,and possibly us doll owners, killed by edict from the christian god a california based rev. taught them to fear during his African missions. they tried to pass a law to legally kill gays. see my link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-wil ... 53412.html

. this is a sick state of affairs. American pastors spreading hate crimes to the world.
that article was almost funny .if i did not think they were serious. the Devil dolls.
what a sad article.

BG

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Interesting! Viewing the comments, I noticed that some ladies submitted posts supporting the idea of doll use to curb some undesirable behaviors by men: running around, committing acts of infidelity, spreading diseases, and more.

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

Logically the first consideration is in the projected intellectual capabilities of the human 1000 yrs from now.
I think a thousand yrs is enough time to produce a product which will simulate consciousness. The idea to create consciousness in reality is impossible without human tissue by virtue of survival and law thermo-dynamics implicating roll on awareness-survival and fusing outcome directly accomplished for consciousness to exist for...survival. A tool for biological existence, which can be developed for soul like quality.

So...unless above makes no sense, we can explore a typical human today as the powers in ability in this specific area of emotion-need will differ little, and propose a doll or several if so inclined and speculate. ( which may be a relatively decent idea by the way)

Whats to speculate?

Not much is there?

Still thinking........

thinking.....

thinking...

thin...

th...

t

all thats left I would imagine is the search for real partners who would have a set of agreeable terms on all the new seemingly conscious knockouts. My guess is that the era would come about and be interrupted by viral implications with the absence on such a large scale of the natural process.

man has much to learn in the order in this chaos which only allowed for his existence by all zillions of contributing property.

an assumed ease in non consequence in future days of wine, and cutsie little roses.

oh well...maybe theres an anti-biotic for the future attack caused by the dolls. its not the dolls fault we know that...hmmmm

well...population and so forth would become entirely controlled....including psycho analysis of individual.....so end result in my view in this story...would be a race that not only controlled population preference to a point...because we know thats a bad idea for the species in whole....and enable a process of close to perfect match with the real thing....

so....if all goes well fun and chaos is in wait with our future people...no difference...its all relative to expectations...when expectations are surpassed, appreciation clicks in...so no matter what were in good shape because dolls seem to just get further ahead of expectations....but, those almost conscious future knockouts will be quite a ticket....when we say almost conscious the programing i'm thinking will be able to install a full personality with random in key areas along with all kinds of history, job experience, family...they will have fully programmed family's for example with a mother in law of choice....or a cheating little sister who will never get with the program and behave herself....oh well, maybe they could program them to go to church or something...how can a guy get anywhere in this world with a bunch of women with no morals....never mind a bunch of robots with no morals...what to do

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Thanks Rainlover,

it is always good to see articles...good or bad. They remind me what I might expect to encounter if I appear on any TV talk shows :)

AlbertE.....verrrrry...deeeeeep...thought there ;) Good to see you drop in once in awhile ;)

As to my opinions on the article. Firstly, I SHALL NOT vacation to Nigeria with my love dolls. I don't even think my wife would want to go there.

I don't put any weight into religious conditioned arguments, as they are but pebbles against the cornerstones of science and logic...unless of course one is of the faith and blindly follows even the misinterpretations of often disputed writings ;)

Besides, before the Nigerians cast out the evil love doll owners, they might consider looking for a better way to boost the Nigerian GNP than their infamous Nigerian Scams that have ruined so many lives.

I did print out the article, none-the-less. Thank you for the dart board ;)

Long Live Love Dolls !
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

That artical wa snot an original artical,... the original with the same title was done last year.
In fact this one has used the same words and fraseing as the original.
Parts of this have been added for local consumtion.
I was going to post the link to the original so you could see where it was copied word for word but I must have deleated it.

And yeah this one was funny in spots.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

My opinion is that God prefers to avoid over-population in a country where there are so many death by the lack of food and diseases. I imagine that the dolls in Africa do not have clitoris and that womens are suffering because they prefer to be circumcising.
Attachments
Rose%20043.jpg
Rose%20043.jpg (72.81 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
female-circumcision-in-indonesia06.jpg
female-circumcision-in-indonesia06.jpg (27.08 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

dave7311 wrote::? I'm Confused!

open this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVRdazZYfhQ
I see why you didn't use the youtube tags.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

wale wrote:My opinion is that God prefers to avoid over-population in a country where there are so many death by the lack of food and diseases. I imagine that the dolls in Africa do not have clitoris and that womens are suffering because they prefer to be circumcising.
:? :?:
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

hey Wale, is my doll cutting off someones clit? or protecting her own?
as for gods will. i do not venture a guess anymore.
i have been so wrong so many times.
i see a cause and effect in play.
chaos= destruction.
poverty = shorter lifespans.
tyranny = no progress

perhaps a god watches. burps. scratches ass.
waits to reabsorb our souls when curiosity is over.

if you want protection,better arm your dolls.

BG

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

beardygoat wrote:hey Wale, is my doll cutting off someones clit? or protecting her own?
as for gods will. i do not venture a guess anymore.
i have been so wrong so many times.
i see a cause and effect in play.
chaos= destruction.
poverty = shorter lifespans.
tyranny = no progress

perhaps a god watches. burps. scratches ass.
waits to reabsorb our souls when curiosity is over.

if you want protection,better arm your dolls.

BG

Beardygoat clearly Rose expreses that to her NOBODY does the circumcising ,but that her is prepared to do the circumsicing to who try it.

God is in everythig, so this also in the Devil. We were born to evolve our spirit, in a material body and word. Unfotunately most of us prefer to lern the hard way. When they are in disgrace then they remember that God exist,then misfortunes become in blessings because they make us grow spiritually. God give us the freedom to choose. The Karma Law came with the action of the creation and with the action arose the reaction, from the first thought of God in the creation and nothing is exempted.
Attachments
Rose%2520043.jpg
Rose%2520043.jpg (72.81 KiB) Viewed 3375 times

crazydollmaniac69

Post by crazydollmaniac69 »

well how many dolls have killed people? how many wars have dolls started? i mean everyone should fuck dolls its better to fuck dolls than humans who shun you and hate you and beat you.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

crazydollmaniac69 wrote:...its better to fuck dolls than humans who shun you and hate you and beat you.
How many relationships have you had that turned out that way?

One could also say it is better to fuck humans who don't shun you and hate you and beat you than it is to fuck inanimate objects that cannot do anything to you...including love you back. It is all a matter of perspective and tastes ;) Live and let live works best.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

midiman wrote:
crazydollmaniac69 wrote:...its better to fuck dolls than humans who shun you and hate you and beat you.
How many relationships have you had that turned out that way?

One could also say it is better to fuck humans who don't shun you and hate you and beat you than it is to fuck inanimate objects that cannot do anything to you...including love you back. It is all a matter of perspective and tastes ;) Live and let live works best.

you tell that newbie,,,,,lol,,lol, i love it..

i did not notice where he lives , could be someplace where they shun him ,beat him and hate him for his doll love. that could be anywhere..with the wrong crowd.
i hope not, welcome newbie.

hope you heal.

BG

INFORMATIONS