Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: 3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

We all love how you just keep on having fun with your girls,....

And we all LOVE the photo's you show of them.

They are truly amazing and we want to see more of course.
;)

And yes I agree, they are an amazing testament to Matts art.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks guys I am glad to hear it, I didn't expect we would roll another page over so quick so I had better get some pic's up early so we have fresh eye candy on each page as is the tradition of this whole thread :mrgreen:

I got this nice set a couple of months ago, its made in Poland of all places, its very sexy, too sexy to actually finish the photo shoot again!

I thought for a while I could hold out, I could resist her...

But then she started to expose her body...

And I started to crumble...

Honestly? Danielle was waiting in the bedroom and I had to cut this short and go and spend some time with her, by the time I got back the light had changed and I was exhausted, I spent the rest of the day with Jade, it was awesome. Wow I love this doll!...and her mate :whistle:
Be sure to check the last page if you missed the photos I posted earlier tonight, hot doll in a hot bikini anyone?

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace pics thanks Supersoul. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Jade looks as good as the day you got her - she so stunning. :P

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Supersoul, Jade is breath-taking, and still looking great from head to toe. Thanks for sharing the pics. Btw, Poland is known for it´s beautiful women, why shouldn´t they make beautiful "packaging" there. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I cant believe after so long this thread is still going and people are still looking at it! Well as we just rolled over 65000 views (who's counting though right?) I thought I would share some good news (well, good news for me!)
Thanks to my VIP membership at Club Real Doll I got a heads up on the up coming special starting soon so I have placed an order for another Real Doll! (one great benefit of VIP membership is it gives you first bite at a lot of up coming juicy apples)
I wont elaborate on the details of the configuration but I will say it is the doll I originally fell in lust with on the Real Doll web site many years ago, I still to this day find her overwhelmingly attractive and I am a big fan of the saying "don't want to die wondering" so damn it I went ahead and bought her!
I am as excited as the day I first ordered Jade, a sort of nervous school boy falling in love with the girl next door excitement and I cant wait to open that crate! Though not looking forward to the whole import, customs, delivery dance but at least I am going into it knowing exactly what to expect and its not that bad really.

4 plus years on and I still make love to Jade every day (unless Danielle gets her hooks into me!) and both my Real Dolls still blow me away every time I see them. I am obviously a big fan of Real Dolls and I make no apology for that, placing my order today confirmed for me that I am dealing with an out of the box, unique company that is shit hot at what they do, I phoned my order in and I have to say Annette is such a pleasure to deal with, she made the process so easy! I look forward to showing my new doll Paige off to you guys when she gets here and I see a whole new generation of content for this thread. I have always hoped this thread might be helpful to new people curious about Real Dolls and the reality of owning them when I think of myself and my questions, my desire for knowledge about every aspect of these dolls before I ordered my first doll Jade and I hope it continues to be. The news is sobering though, you will just want more of them...

Here is a couple of pics of Jade that are excess from a video I made for the VIP section at Club Real Doll on wig care, you can see it on the Real Doll facebook page too if you are not a VIP member, I still love this doll to bits! She is my anchor, my lover, my lust, desire and day dream subject. She is my Jade.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

DAMN these girls look exceptional in black.

The only thing I fear is the dye running with black,... but DAMN they look luscious.

Are you really surprised this thread is still going considering the subjects at hand?
Seriously?
;)

Playtime.

Kaori's Antics

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Supersoul,
Congratulation for your all new order. That you wanted a third doll is not a secret :whistle: but this are great news.
Jade, Danielle and Paige :oops: you gone loose all your controls with a trio, you're warned :lol:
To have a VIP membership at Club Real Doll is of course fully worth the investment and I too I'm registered because I really like these beautiful artworks and I absolutely love to work with these dolls.
You've a lot more years of experience and I'm thankful on what you share to members as it helps in some tricky situations, a high value which I appreciate.
A thread with 65000 views also confirms that you make an awesome job on photography.
For sure we can't await every news from Paige but your current duo will help us and you along the waiting time.
Keep the good work :thumbs_up:

Guy :D

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Congratulation Supersoul! I have always looked forward to new entries from Jade an Danielle. Now you are going to add Paige, I have no idea of what body/face she will be but since she will be a Real Doll in your household I can't wait to see her (would love to actually meet your ladies).

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Congratulations on your order of ( the still mysterious ) Paige, I´m sure she´ll blow us away just as Jade does time and again. And if your words don´t manifest deep love to your beautiful lady I just don´t know.
Great pics, of course, too.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats on your order :D I'm looking forward seeing pictures of Paige 8)

:glou:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Congrats SuperSoul on your next RealDoll! :mrgreen: From the conversations that we have had, I can say that I am pretty sure which face your doll will have but, not 100% sure of the body although we talked about that too in the past! :D Rest assured, my lips are sealed! Can't wait to see her when she joins Jade and Danielle at the SuperSoul camp! :mrgreen:

Like you said and I concur in my own words, once you have an RD, You just want more of them, at least I do! :glou:

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

dodgeman wrote: .....once you have an RD, You just want more of them, at least I do! :glou:
Oh how I know that feeling,....
Luckily
;)

Playtime.

Kaori's Antics

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

dodgeman wrote: Like you said and I concur in my own words, once you have an RD, You just want more of them, at least I do! :glou:
:thumbs_up:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks guys that's really kind of you, I really appreciate you taking the time to post here.

I think you will all be surprised with Paige, all I will say is she is a hybrid and probably not one you would expect :whistle: She is a blue eyed brunette, I just cant go past that combination.
I am so looking forward to opening that crate! I am lucky the wait will be easy for me because I have two very fine Real Dolls to keep me company until she arrives. The first is definitely the hardest.
More information as it comes to hand :wink:

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

Congratulations on your new girl, Paige! :D Can't wait to meet her! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS