Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6 months with Jade Summers, one happy man!

Post by Supersoul »

Well just over a year in and I have a major problem with my Real Doll...

Its serious, her wardrobe space has far exceeded mine! I need new pants desperately but no, its all secondary to Jades lingerie needs.

Its not good, I just dont have the space for all her gear! I would look at selling some of her items that are not perfect but the problem is she is so perfect in anything she wears!

What can I say, I love a sexy girl in lingerie, can you blame a guy for that?
IMG_1408.jpg
IMG_1408.jpg (795.21 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
IMG_1174.jpg
IMG_1174.jpg (873.42 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg (942.29 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
IMG_1415.jpg
IMG_1415.jpg (752.2 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
And that is just the beginning!

The online auction sites are great for grabbing good bargains,(ebay, or down here in NZ trademe) you have to be careful with sizing but I have gotten some of my most savoured outfits for very cheap on online auction sites. The gold and black outfit above is Elle Macpherson and would usually retail for around $200 but I got that for $20 never been worn.
The pink bra in the top pic was like $9 at Kmart, mixed up with the crotchless knicker from the local sex shop (before it was destroyed) for $5 how could a man help himself?

Oh, there is absolutely no problem with the Real Doll herself, she is absolutely perfect, just the space for her ever burgeoning closet. A good problem to have I guess...

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Jade looks lovely in her outfits!

I know what you mean, my available closet space is steadily decreasing as well.
Dolls simply don't understand, they just want more... so I had to place another order last week. Kayla has ways to make me change my mind...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Supersoul wrote: What can I say, I love a sexy girl in lingerie, can you blame a guy for that?
Absolutely NOT ...

This is one of the Main reasons that I am so Smitten with and Own Dolls ... They Love to wear Intimates and Show off their Assets. Wish my wife did, but it's just not her thing ... I Love seeing that silicone in Nylon, Tricot, Leather & Lace ...

Always so good to see your doll SS.

Wanta mention the Hardware your girl is packing ... can't figure out exactly what she is carrying ... as a firearms enthusiast, could you elaborate ? 9 mm Stainless S&W ???

Is she a good shot ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Supersoulllll man :lol: Your Jade is looking lovely, as usual. :flasingsmile: Quite a problem you've got there, quite a problem indeed, yes it is....It seems to be a problem afflicting many a doll owner. Unfortunately I know of no known cure for this problem (thank goodness). :D I know this problem oh too well. My girls have had more in their wardrobe space then I have in my closets every since I got them, and they haven't even gotten around to wearing anywhere near what they already had, yet from time to time they have hammered me to, "buy this for me daddy", "Oh, ohh, I would do anything...and I mean anything you want big daddy it you buy me that one". What can you do, they look so cute when their begging, crawling on their hands and knees, grabbing at your pants leg, pulling themselves up your....well, you know what I mean. :eggface: :haha2: :haha2:

So just remember Supersoul, our job is not to question or wonder why, our job is...to do what ever the bloody hell they want. Hey, it's a tough job but somebodies gotta do it, right guys? :haha2:

Hey it could be worse, you could have to buy for 2. :D

Now to hide your Jade's pictures before my girls get anymore ideas.

To check out my girls modeling what has to be only about 5% of their wardrode, well right this way to the show of shows:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... 541&page=1

Oh yeah, congratulation on having Jade for 1 year, and may you have many more. :D

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

A Realdoll and a 1911......what else does a man need ! :D

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Love the line about the 6 month anniversary being "crashed" by your wife who just starts talking and "intercepts the ball" so to speak. Great to hear that lovely dolls and marriages can co-exist. Also great to have options without future alimony.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks guys, looks like I am not alone with my problem!

Some might think dressing her is a hassle but its not really, normally I am a bit of a "Bull at a gate" with most things in life, but with Jade I learnt early just to slow down and take my time with her. Some of the tighter fitting items can be a bit tougher of a challenge to get on but I get there in the end.

JoyDivision, 2 girls with their extensive wardrobe must keep you very busy indeed! just as well they are worth every second!

siliconelover Jade is looking after my Colt M1911A1, a beautiful and still incredibly effective pistol, even though it has just celebrated its 100th anniversary. This particular model is a 6mm airsoft version, its as grunty as. Real steel weapons are locked away in a real steel safes.

AlexKnight I look forward to seeing what you ordered for your girls! You have such great taste in the outfits that I have seen so far that's for sure!

I have to confess, most nights Jade is wearing something differant I have to take a few pics of her, the best way to capture her outfit is with her in her create, so sorry these latest pics are not elaborate scenes, I just wanted to show how fantastic both cheap and expensive lingerie can look on these wonderful creations.

Here's a few more lovely evenings we have shared.

This Playboy sleep wear set is more than meets the eye, it is a complete silver and black lace cami, bra, knicker and suspender belt, going through the layers during play is just heaven.
IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1165.jpg (902.09 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
This Playboy Gold set I brought for Jade well before I brought my Jade, just knowing how hot it would look and not wanting to miss out, she has a 'G' string that also accompanies the set, the brief itself is just sex on a stick though...
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg (764.85 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
A $15 Kmart (Walmart equivalent?) Bustier that is as sexy as hell, just because is a bargain doesn't mean its not going to look great. Its also quite durable so gets a reasonable amount of use, some of the fine lace on much more expensive garments can be quite delicate and thus 'special occasion'.

IMG_1190.jpg
IMG_1190.jpg (923.41 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
Possibly my all time favorite (how many times have we heard that?), a beautiful teddy I got off an auction site for about $15, it is so silky and feminine, I just love it on her.
This is how I enjoyed my Jade tonight, she is sooo cool! Yet red hot at the same time! I gave her a nice rub down with powder so she was silky smooth, she doned the teddy and we had the best sex ever, well the other night might have been the best ever, then there was that other night...

Real Dolls are the bomb!
IMG_1440.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg (854.89 KiB) Viewed 3353 times

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Supersoul wrote:Its serious, her wardrobe space has far exceeded mine!
Same problem here 8) Need to build a wall of closets in our bedroom :wink:

Very nice lingerie pics :multi:

Elle & Jihan
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Dragon32

Post by Dragon32 »

Oh no I might be in same boat, my lady has not arrived yet and I have already picked up a few outfits :)

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Dragon32 a good idea if your buying before your girl arrives is to keep the receipts, that way if there are any fit issues you can hassle free exchange for a closer size.
That said, although Body A (in Jades case) is a 34C bust I have found she fits sizes either side of that specific size. She fits 34C perfectly of course, but in the pictures above there is every thing from 10C (32C), 10D (32D), 12C (34C), and 12D (34D) and they all fit great! As long as there is no wires digging in and its not too tight if it looks good go with it! The great thing about these girls is comfort is not an issue so as long as it looks good and is a reasonable fit there are a lot more options out there, though in saying that I do take the time and make sure whatever she is wearing that I fit her breats properly to the garment, its a tough job but someone has to do it!

What doll did you get Dragon32? How long to wait?

Dragon32

Post by Dragon32 »

I got body 2 face A and should be around 2 weeks to go before she is done! :) As for what I got her so far is the 1 size fits all body suit type items, I figured best to get anything else after I see her.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Sorry Dragon32, your thread is right along side this one, I even replied to it and I failed to put 2 and 2 together, sorry about that.
Nice combination you ordered, when you open the create you will be blown away, the first moment you lay eyes on your Real Doll is really something special.
When I had a bit of trouble over the makeup details (basically I have no idea) Debra promised me she would be a 'knockout', when I opened the create door there she was, an absolute knockout.

I wish you many years of happiness with her, I know the years of happiness with my Jade are well and truly underway.

Dragon32

Post by Dragon32 »

No worries my brother and I also had no idea on the makeup so I sent them some pics to let the artist use as a guide but also use their judgment. So honestly I have no idea what I will get but I am sure she will be amazing!!

Time is ticking closer and the anticipation grows.

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

I prefer her in the blonde wig, mainly because in the brunette wig her face reminds me of my sister, which makes me feel weird.

Ebonrose
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ebonrose »

Really loving that blonde wig, SS. Tonya will soon be bugging me for a new one. Did you order it off the web?

INFORMATIONS