Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ordered jessica drake

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Daniel555
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered jessica drake

Post by Daniel555 »

Hey people

Yesterday I ordered a jessica drake realldoll. Since now officially I am a weird person too I thought I might as well say hi to my fellow freaks. Yes we are so very strange, we love the female body...

I'm not somebody who can't get relationships with women. I simply dont want to compromise sexually. Too often the women I met were nice, but not nice enough. And I am tired of the disappointments and heartbreak. It's pretty aweful finding out you're not happy with somebody. Sad for her too. And finding a supermodel girl, that just ain't gonna happen.

Last year or so I tried a teddybabe but that really was a disappointment. Not much teddy, let alone babe. Oh well, I suppose tastes differ. If you like your teddy babe, you have my blessing.

I am very curious about what happens next. Will I start talking to my doll? Will I be happy with it or is it going to be another disappointment. I kinda doubt it, the pictures of this doll are very arousing. She is going to look super in bikini and women in bikini that's my ultimate fetish.

Feel free to offer this newbie advice. I feel I both purchased a sex toy as well as a work of art.

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Ordered jessica drake

Post by narcissus »

Daniel555 wrote: I'm not somebody who can't get relationships with women.
Same with me. I'm with dolls because they just do it for me. :)
Daniel555 wrote: Last year or so I tried a teddybabe but that really was a disappointment. Not much teddy, let alone babe.
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Daniel555 wrote: Will I start talking to my doll?
I talk to mine, but only saying that I'll miss them, or that I love them, or when I am doing something around my place I'll be like "I'll be over there with you in a few minutes, Sarah!" not much else than that. I don't come home and tell them about my day at work or crap like that. :roll:
Daniel555 wrote: Will I be happy with it or is it going to be another disappointment. I kinda doubt it, the pictures of this doll are very arousing.
Midiman certainly has some rather arousing ones of her, that's for sure.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Welcome to the forum Daniel555 and congratulations on your new doll order, very nice choice :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Daniel555
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Daniel555 »

I only found a few midman pictures. Surprising with such a hot doll. I was told my jessica will be number 23 in the world. Wow, I feel like I belong to a very exclusive group.

I find the retouched pictures not to be very usefull. Of course those pics are stunning but for me it was those two YouTube vids which sealed the deal. She looks hot, not fake or plasticky without the pictures being manipulated.

Weird thing is, I'm not a fan of jessica drake but the doll looks great. And like it she's tall. Though storage wise that may be a problem.

Does it really take 12 weeks? Any clue on how long it takes to ship her to Germany? I live in Holland but I placed my order through Mitja in Germany. A propos Holland, many people commenting in various places say that for 7500 euros you can have lots of fun in the red light district. But I feel very strongly this is not just about sex. It is about owning something of absolute beauty.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi Daniel555,

first a warm welcome to TDF from me! :D

I do not have a high end silicone doll, so all I can say is second hand information I get from reading the forum.
Daniel555 wrote:Does it really take 12 weeks? Any clue on how long it takes to ship her to Germany? I live in Holland but I placed my order through Mitja in Germany. A propos Holland, many people commenting in various places say that for 7500 euros you can have lots of fun in the red light district. But I feel very strongly this is not just about sex. It is about owning something of absolute beauty.
The 12 weeks might be quite accurate. I am not even sure this includes the time to ship the doll. The dolls are all hand made on demand, so they need their time. Props for ordering through Mitja, I think he is really a nice guy.
And I completely agree with you that spending money on a doll is something completely than spending money on prostitutes.

Something I also really like about the Jessica Drake doll that she is that tall. :)
Storage wise I guess you best get a doll stand to store her, and as she is stored "vertical" in that case it does not matter how tall she is, unless the ceiling of your room is really low. ;)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the Doll Forum, my fellow countryman :D

Congrats on the order for a jessica drake doll!
Another Wicked doll coming to the Netherlands, yay!

I very much enjoy my dolls company, but I don't talk to them, it feels weird to me, because there's no feedback. The only things I say to them, is things like "See you later, honey", and "hi, sweetie", and "goodnight", or "sleep well", but that's it.

I'm not a fan of Kaylani Lei either, but when I saw her doll, I knew I had to have one, and I have absolutely no regrets.

My order took a little over 9 weeks from order confirmation to final delivery on my doorstep, but I ordered mine directly at Abyss.

Sure, for €7500, you can have some fun at the red light district, but with a doll, you get more, you can enjoy her every day, for several years... you can't last that long in the Red Light district with this amount of money.

Honestly speaking, Kayla, my Kaylani Lei doll is with me since July last year, but the times we've had sex can be counted on one hand, I absolutely love her presence with me in the livingroom, and when I've dressed her up, did her hair, and posed her naturally, I don't want to undo it all again. So, to me, she's definitely more than just sex.

If you can accept that she's just a doll, and not a real woman, you'll be very happy with her!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,.....

Congratulations Daniel555, your going to love her when she gets home.

If you think the pictures of her are arousing, wait till she gets home!
I agree with Alexnight, I tend to talk to my jess the same as Alex dose.
I love to say "goodbye dear, I'll be back soon" or "Hi honey, I'm home!" etc,.. I don't have drawn out conversations but more exchange comments and pleasantrys.

And definatly when she is dressed and looks great, you just don't want to change her outfit for a while, you will just want to enjoy the eye candy!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Daniel555 and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on ordering Jessica Drake she is definitely a beauty.

As far as you making up an alternate personality for her that's totally going to be up to you... just have fun with whatever makes you happy.

I'm sure you've already taken into consideration that while she has the super model looks. She still is not going to give you any help when you go to lift her. While Abyss has cut down on the weight of their dolls silicone is still heavy. So as a newbie your going to want to take every precaution with her when you are moving her around.

Just for kicks I'll run Brittany around with me when I'm driving around doing little errands.
Attachments
img0045.jpg
img0045.jpg (260.72 KiB) Viewed 6588 times
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum :) and congratualtions, I'm sure you're not going to be disapointed in any way, with your Jessica Drake doll. :) be great to see her pics when she arrives. :)

I hope you enjoy the forum here and hope to see you around. :)

Daniel555
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Daniel555 »

Thanks for the welcoming.

I was wondering: with the various high end dolls, there seems to be a lack of vs reviews. You know, which one is better. For me the choice was always going to be a RD because of the customization options. And then I went ahead and bought a non customizable one. :D

But I also trust Abyss more, since they have a very public face. Long track record etc. But that's probably unfair to the other artists out there. So who is generally considered the best? And if that's not an answerable question because each brand tends to different taste. How would that division look like? Or is this generally not discussed out of mutual respect?

I gotto admit, I was also kinda confused. A high end version? A light version? Internal heating? I would be interested in skin texture and durability just to name something. Must be fascinating to compare all these dolls, no? I can imagine one obstacle being a lack of funds. But there are also people who own several dolls.

I'm not having buyers remorse. I think I could have saved some money by going with a different manufacturer in Europe. But the Jessica drake doll has two important qualities : the assurance of quality work and the fact that the doll is super hot. Really hot body and face. Plus I love fake tits. Haha, silicon tits on a silicon doll. Looking forward to put some t shirts on those... anyway curious that's all.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Everyone is going have their own opinions over which dolls are better, however, with that said each doll has their strong and weak points.

There are reviews on the dolls if you do a search for reviews. It is all subjective. Many who do have more then one doll generally will have other dolls from different doll makers and I've never heard a negative comment about any of them.

You could go out of the country but then again you have to keep in mind what the currency exchange rate is as well as shipping and customs fees. :D

I think you made a really good choice in your decision but only you will know once you get her home. :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Banaan

Post by Banaan »

Hey man. Nice to see more dutchies around here.
€7500 in the red light district is gone after 150 days. If you do it well :D
Also, prostitution is just about sex and about the lady wanting you gone asap when the paid time is over.
A doll offers you companionship and someone to cuddle in to at night. But you will find that out for yourself soon enough.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Daniel, just wanna say welcome!
I'm sure you will love your doll! These dolls are so beautiful and so much fun, certainly if you want more than just sex.
:glou:

Daniel555
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Daniel555 »

Any day now :D

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Congratulations Daniel, You made a fine choice and I am sure you will be very happy. When I saw Alex's Kayla I fell in love with Wicked Dolls. When Jessica gets there and you give her a name she will begin a tranformation to becoming the lady you want her to be, And if people can talk to fish and cats we can talk to dolls. You are a lucky man.

INFORMATIONS